Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) (54913 Views)

Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) Inducts Incoming Governors (Pictures) / No Smiles As Buhari Meets APC Governors (Pictures) / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
Beautiful...YES...

But none of them funny reach mama peace lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by sematec(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
f
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by vikkysexy1: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wetin concerned me

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Ausval: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
All of them dey claim philanthropist, but still hunger and corruption still dey the land...philanthropist kor , Trophy larger Ni

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
ablejesus26:
Na Imo state first lady win the most beautiful first Lady.
This Imo children too dey fine abegii��

yellow is not the same as beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Betterlife24(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
All of them don chop govt money... grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by wisdom042(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Which kind news needs dis one? Wetin we wan use their beauty do with all d tins wey dey happen for our country.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by moshuur(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
the wife of dapo (ogun state) is fine.....even at her age, she still looks ok.
Slim girls make sense die (they still maintain their shape even as dey age).
I'm talking about slim girls with nice shape/curve.....not like all those girls wey look like broomstick.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Legitboss1: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uzodinma and umahi
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by sematec(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
That name Suzette
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ogun state first lady carry first. Flawless skin wow! Zamfara state 1st runner up. Imo state 2nd runner up.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
There are some really ugly 1st ladies in there

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by samsegs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na only Yobe own go dey different... TBH,, Zamfara is the finest...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by TechNana(f): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
We're running out of news on this country..
Meanwhile see my topic, join the VFL class coming up shortly...
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by moshuur(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Ogun state first lady carry first. Flawless skin wow! Zamfara state 1st runner up. Imo state 2nd runner up.
As in she make sense gan....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by onumadu: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
For me, it is Akwa-Ibom first lady.
Hands down the most beautiful of them all. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by popefuse(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
hello do we have a gay governor cus i can see man in agbada in the picture
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Obaseki wife is the only woman with natural beauty...let the remaining once remove the paints on their faces then you will see masqurades especially the northern women with tribal marks on their forehead...
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by masui(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Op, be careful ooo. What are we going to do with this kind of news.

Na this one go solve our problems?

Anyway, Ayade wife looks says it all. If you near my hubby, you go understand say street na me get am.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by BrainSanitizer: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dr Linda Ayade.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
I'd love to see them without make up

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by BoverLY: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
All I see is slowpokes. Bbw, aunties, brunnetes., blondes, mums,

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Pretty woman, and an engineer to boot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na all of them be philanthropist abi na u dash them title?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Umahi's wife looks like my old time Sugsy.... Madam Cee... Thanks anywhere you are......
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Gabkosh: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
So wetin their meeting won do to us?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mehn Bayelsa state governors wife is the most beautiful
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by senchibi: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
why is governor ugwuanyi of Enugu state not on this list ? Op take note.please get him on the list asap grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Monchengladbach(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
This orobokibo wife of David umahi is twice is height

But if u see her u will know that she has been in Government House since

2007 till date, from deputy governor to governor.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.