Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Horrifying Islam Facts - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Horrifying Islam Facts (7944 Views)

Islam Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

I like your diversion. You proved your Bible is not dependable in this case .

You now equate Yahweh to Allah!

You won't in anyways like those verses in Allah's book, hypocrite answer your question

Allah can never be equate to Yahweh, we are serving a living God, your own Allah is not different from an idol
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

The Answer is A

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

AntiChristian how far, come and see Religion of Peace manual's book in action

Rightchannel God bless you my Brother more anointing

God bless u too
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Not proven!

Millions of Muslims in SW should have Sharia courts.

There should be killings too!

Killings should not be only in the North!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1203455/distribution-of-religions-in-nigeria/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/04/01/the-countries-with-the-10-largest-christian-populations-and-the-10-largest-muslim-populations/%3famp=1

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/muslim-population-by-country

What is not proven? The stats on Nigeria or the 5 million you pulled from your behind?

What is the amount of Muslims in SW Vs core north?

Keep your head in the sand. Talking of SW, you do know Yoruba used to be more concentrated in the north? Not until the cow- jockeys from there forced yorubas to where they are now.

Remember what happened in Kwara state?

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah, God bless him or curse him for denying Yahweh and putting Allah and Muhammad in the place of Yahweh. Now Yahweh and that Bible verse is useless. No one wants to comment on it anymore.

Holy spirit has failed all of you denying Yahweh created calamity in Isaiah 45: 7.

Instead of interpreting the verse they divert and deny!

Hendtime has come o!

What is wrong with this abdool? Go and drink some camel urine

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

QUESTION 1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

D. I CAN EXPLAIN...………………………………………………………..

NB: You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!

Not really! Just don't know which is true from the options above!

YHWH create all things, nothing is unknown to HIM nothing is beyond HIM

yes both good and bad.

However, good or bad are a result of choices. Your choice determines what you get. Unlike Allah the unthinking unintelligent idol of kaaba, Allah make choices for his worshipers, Allah create the black race for hell and he doesn't care about them.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bro, peace has evade them.

One thing about Islam is opposite side. Looking at some countries where Islam dominates, Peace has eluded them especially the Middle East and their religion Islam is of peace. AntiChristian Where is the peace in those countries your Islam dominates?

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

Where Islam grows, peace and freedom dies

Many abdools are running away from Afghanistan but one silly AntiChristian of faceless nairaland is happy with Taliban taking over Kabul but the mumu won't go and live even in Yobe grin
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Hendtime:

YHWH create all things, nothing is unknown to HIM nothing is beyond HIM

yes both good and bad.

However, good or bad are a result of choices. Your choice determines what you get. Unlike Allah the unthinking unintelligent idol of kaaba, Allah make choices for his worshipers, Allah create the black race for hell and he doesn't care about them.

Why did he create evil and calamity?

Why are you not blaming Him for it?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 5:22am On Aug 19, 2021
RightChannel:

You won't in anyways like those verses in Allah's book, hypocrite answer your question

Allah can never be equate to Yahweh, we are serving a living God, your own Allah is not different from an idol

Yes, he's living. Since his son can die, that means he can die too.

Allah is not equal to Yahweh but your Christian Arabic Bible translators used Allah!

You have one God of three persons the father sending the son to sacrifice!

This is closest to idolatry as can be!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Allah is not equal to Yahweh but your Christian Arabic Bible translators used Allah!

Like kissing the black stone. Reply my previous comment.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by kay9(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

What is more idolatrous than what your people are doing here? When are you going to Mecca to perform the same idolatrous acts?

You even slaughter animal's blood for Allah as sacrifice. Are you different from "god of iron" worshippers? "god of iron" worshippers has a shrine, your own shrine in Islam is kaaba as Quran says. You both pronounce incantation before slaughtering the sacrificial animals to your god

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by kay9(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2021
For all the Muslims who steadily chant how Islam is the religion of peace and whatnot, Afghanistan of today has finally shown you up. Why are thousands of peace-loving Afghanistanis running away from their fellow peacefully-AK47-totting Afghanistanis? And why are they running towards hateful and haram-filled, homosexual-loving infidel-populated Europe? One would have thought they'd prefer somewhere the beloved laws of sharia reigns supreme - like Sudan, or Kano in Nigeria, or Iran, or Pakistan. But no, instead they want to run to Germany, and the US, and the UK. Whatever happened to not associating with infidels??

Really, I would so love to hear one peace-loving Muslim answer this.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Fvckyouall: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

QUESTION 1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

NB: You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!

Not really! Just don't know which is true from the options above!

Look at the facts above you guys are a cancer

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Look at the facts above you guys are a cancer

Yes, the fact you quoted stated Yahweh created the evil.

Which should we believe? Yahweh or the facts?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2021
RightChannel:

What is more idolatrous than what your people are doing here? When are you going to Mecca to perform the same idolatrous acts?

You even slaughter animal's blood for Allah as sacrifice. Are you different from "god of iron" worshippers? "god of iron" worshippers has a shrine, your own shrine in Islam is kaaba as Quran says. You both pronounce incantation before slaughtering the sacrificial animals to your god

Alhamdulillah but at least we didn't send our sons to killed as a ritual sacrifice like your LORD.
lipsrsealed

1. We don't shed human blood. Your LORD did.
2. We don't kill our sons. Your Lord did.
3. Our Lord saves without needless shedding of blood. Your Lord needs blood and it's his son's he needs.

How do we relate with idolatry? Can you be saved without Yahweh shedding Jesus's blood? No!

We are saved without the need for any blood! Na you need blood to be saved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Fvckyouall: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Fvckyouall:

slowpoke, look at the first post? Any country with Islam majority always has jihadists or link to terrorism. I deal with facts not man written books like the Bible or Koran.

Islam is cancer, even in Afghanistan now you idiots are running I thought you wanted Sharia law, that's what the Taliban is offering you guys ode

You ended with ode! Is this how your parents taught you?

And you deal with fact right! Numbskull with internet enabled phones passing judgement anyhow!

Just go back home and learn proper etiquettes!

And yes, we want Shariah law, you have seen those who are running but have you seen those staying behind?

It's better you keep mute than spilling your thrash to show how asinine you have been ill-bred!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Fvckyouall: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

You ended with ode! Is this how your parents taught you?

And you deal with fact right! Numbskull with internet enabled phones passing judgement anyhow!

Just go back home and learn proper etiquettes!

And yes, we want Shariah law, you have seen those who are running but have you seen those staying behind?

It's better you keep mute than spilling your thrash to show how asinine you have been ill-bred!

Resulting to cheap insults, I thought you were going to bring quotes from that book, paedos and serial killers are other names for Muslims, go and continue raping those six yr old girls let me your master did
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Resulting to cheap insults, I thought you were going to bring quotes from that book, paedos and serial killers are other names for Muslims, go and continue raping those six yr old girls let me your master did

Go back home and tell your parents your are uncouth!

You started the insult.

Have any Muslim killed your parents or any of your fam?

Probably they raped your six year old?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah but at least we didn't send our sons to killed as a ritual sacrifice like your LORD.
lipsrsealed

1. We don't shed human blood. Your LORD did.
2. We don't kill our sons. Your Lord did.
3. Our Lord saves without needless shedding of blood. Your Lord needs blood and it's his son's he needs.

How do we relate with idolatry? Can you be saved without Yahweh shedding Jesus's blood? No!

We are saved without the need for any blood! Na you need blood to be saved!

ABOVE ALL WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE, YOUR QURAN TELLS YOU THAT THE SAME SON IS ALIVE TILL EVERLASTING, YES OR NO?

Secondly, WHO IS YOUR SAVIOUR IN ISLAM? Give verifiable references from Qur'an to back it up

But you're running away for the below catastrophe in Quran, I expect you to answer the question therein but you fails woefully to do so, why?

You should ask your Allah and Muhammad in grave what they both meant by the Bolded from the following Quran chapters and verses, ask them if Islam is peace

Allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

QUESTION: All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Fvckyouall: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Go back home and tell your parents your are uncouth!

You started the insult.

Have any Muslim killed your parents or any of your fam?

Probably they raped your six year old?

Mumu all the killings happening in this world are mostly done by Muslims, simple Google/wikipediA/BBC you are too retarded to check.

Well I can't expect much from people who stick their dicks in six yr old girls
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Mumu all the killings happening in this world are mostly done by Muslims, simple Google/wikipediA/BBC you are too retarded to check.

Well I can't expect much from people who stick their dicks in six yr old girls

All the killings in the USA caused by racism are also done by Muslims?

I have told you to go meet your parents but you keep showing us how upside brained you are.

Reason well!

Humans do evil. Not tribe or religion!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

I have told you to go meet your parents but you keep showing us how upside brained you are.

Reason well!

Your whataboutery knows no limits.

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Your whataboutery knows no limits.

Thanks!

And your bigotry knows no bounds!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Thanks!

And your bigotry knows no bounds!

You Muslims have got some audacity.

Where is the non-bigotry in blasphemy and apostasy laws?

Still waiting for you to counteract the Op

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

You Muslims have got some audacity.

Where is the non-bigotry in blasphemy and apostasy laws?

Still waiting for you to counteract the Op

It's needless trying to counteract the OP.

Nothing will change "a westernized opinion" except you be like them!

Blasphemy and Apostasy law are okay to me. If a country/state claims it is of Islam then it should be of Islam and not anti-what it claims.
That doesn't mean other religion can't exist therein.

How much do you know about China, it's government and its rule of law?

It's only Islam you'll see when you Christian apologists have no state!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

It's needless trying to counteract the OP.

Nothing will change "a westernized opinion" except you be like them!

Blasphemy and Apostasy law are okay to me. If a country/state claims it is of Islam then it should be of Islam and not anti-what it claims.
That doesn't mean other religion can't exist therein.

How much do you know about China, it's government and its rule of law?

It's only Islam you'll see when you Christian apologists have no state!

So you think it's okay to be put to death for mocking Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

So you think it's okay to be put to death for mocking Christianity?

Yes, if the person is tried and found worthy of being executed!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, if the person is tried and found worthy of being executed!

grin Right. Thanks for confirming you're regressive and not civilized.

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Fvckyouall: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Reason well!

Can you compare the killing caused by racism to the killings done by jihadists, terrorists and extremists per year?
No.
Killing done by Muslims is over 100 times that in the US that proves that Islam makes people killers and child molesters and also it makes them to retarded like you to think worshipping a prophet who committed mass murder and raped a six year old is a good thing, and it also make you guys do whatever this deranged prophet tells you even if it's very insane.

Yes all humans do evil but the deaths I see from Islam is higher than all other tribes or religion even in this modern 21st century when everybody is supposed to have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting / Islam In Our Present Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.