Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Horrifying Islam Facts - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Horrifying Islam Facts (7445 Views)

Islam Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Muhammed is not equivalence to my mum and dad. He's a public historical figure

Whom to me is more than my parents!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Same way you'd feel when your mum is ridiculed.

But I don't go to the extend of taking their life

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes!

It's not needed!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

But I don't go to the extend of taking their life

Neither did I!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Whom to me is more than my parents!

He would have enslaved you and parents because you are black.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

It's not needed!

Then you don't love Sharia, you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Neither did I!

That tiny extreme peaceful minority did

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

He would have enslaved you and parents because you are black.

Yet, he facilitated the emancipation of black slaves!

Freeing slaves is a popular good deed in Islam in contrast to the Bible.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

That tiny extreme peaceful minority did

You think so!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yet, he facilitated the emancipation of black slaves!

Freeing slaves is a popular good deed in Islam in contrast to the Bible.

Al-taqqiya lol

Only Muslims can't be enslaved.

That why the Arab savages weren't happy when Africans started to be converted to islam

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Antichristian why do you keep running?

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Lonelypacifist6: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
There's no lie here, Muslims are good at pretending to be peace loving when they're the minority. But the beast is unleashed when they're majority, example France, Germany, Norway.

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

You haven't answered any of the questions:

Why did he create evil and calamity?

Why are you not blaming Him for it?

Are you daft or feigning dumb? God create all things the whys is none of mine to explain. You only get what you work for God will not avert evil from you if you are a worker of evil.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why did he create evil and calamity?

Why are you not blaming Him for it?

I won't blame God for creating all things as everything is with purpose. The result you get from every of your action is beffiting. Calamity/evil is there to serve as deterrent to wicked people. If you act violently then you'll get the reward of violence. Abdools are fund of shifting every of their evils to Allah, maybe because Allah is evil or Allah is daft not to know what is right or wrong. Christians believe in freedom of wills so we have no problem with evil in the world as we know that evil is the privation of good. So you chose to do whatever you want to do, you're not forced to accept good or evil. You chose.

See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
Deuteronomy 30:15

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live
Deuteronomy 30:19

However, for abdools Allah has already chosen for them what they will do or be.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses met, and Moses said to Adam "You are the one who made people miserable and turned them out of Paradise." Adam said to him, "You are the one whom Allah selected for His message and whom He selected for Himself and upon whom He revealed the Torah." Moses said, 'Yes.' Adam said, "Did you find that written in my fate before my creation?' Moses said, 'Yes.' So Adam overcame Moses with this argument."
- Sahih Bukhari 4736

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”

Ahmad transmitted it.

Mishkat al-Masabih 119
Graded Hassan

You can see the difference

Cc antiislam
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Hendtime:

I won't blame God for creating all things as everything is with purpose. The result you get from every of your action is beffiting. Calamity/evil is there to serve as deterrent to wicked people. If you act violently then you'll get the reward of violence. Abdools are fund of shifting every of their evils to Allah, maybe because Allah is evil or Allah is daft not to know what is right or wrong. Christians believe in freedom of wills so we have no problem with evil in the world as we know that evil is the privation of good. So you chose to do whatever you want to do, you're not forced to accept good or evil. You chose.

See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
Deuteronomy 30:15

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live
Deuteronomy 30:19

Are you saying Allah is the evil that Yahweh created in Isaiah 45:7 or what?

When Satan wanted to tempt Job according to your Bible he took Yahweh's permission.

This mean Yahweh supports calamity even to test his own people. Yahweh's people can loose their sons, daughters and properties, yet they don't blame anyone or curse God as Job did.

Christians like you are just dumb and ignorant.

Even if you become impotent today, you'll blame one Muslim and won't see it as a test from your Yahweh.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Hendtime:

Are you daft or feigning dumb? God create all things the whys is none of mine to explain. You only get what you work for God will not avert evil from you if you are a worker of evil.

Did Job get what he worked for when he was tested with lose of his children and properties?

Did God avert evil from him? God even sent a fire to destroy his properties.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version lol. she is not a christian. all off you, jews, muslims and christians are the same. WICKED people
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

QUESTION 1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

D. I CAN EXPLAIN...………………………………………………………..

NB: You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!

Not really! Just don't know which is true from the options above!
she is not a christain. JEW, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS are all the same wicked and pretentious

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Share these stats everywhere you can
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Did Job get what he worked for when he was tested with lose of his children and properties?

Did God avert evil from him? God even sent a fire to destroy his properties.

Are you dumb, silly or you're both? How can you put test and destruction of Job's property in the same sentence?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

When Satan wanted to tempt Job according to your Bible he took Yahweh's permission.

This mean Yahweh supports calamity even to test his own people. Yahweh's people can loose their sons, daughters and properties, yet they don't blame anyone or curse God as Job did.

Even if you become impotent today, you'll blame one Muslim and won't see it as a test from your Yahweh.

When Ahmed/Qartim/ Momo losses Fatima maybe it was Yahweh that sent assassin to her

Ọ̀dẹ̀ burúkú
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hendtime:

When Ahmed/Qartim/ Momo losses Fatima maybe it was Yahweh that sent assassin to her

Ọ̀dẹ̀ burúkú

Look for the ode buruku among your brothers at home.

Better go buy sense!

Your Jesus no teach you like this.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hendtime:

Are you dumb, silly or you're both? How can you put test and destruction of Job's property in the same sentence?

Look for the dumb, silly one among your kin.

God test Job with the destruction of his family and properties!

If same happens to you, you'll start calling fire on one imaginary enemy from your village or accuse the nearest Muslim.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
HardMirror:
she is not a christain. JEW, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS are all the same wicked and pretentious

Others are not same?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Look for the ode buruku among your brothers at home.

Better go buy sense!

Your Jesus no teach you like this.
It was Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and robber that taught you lies.
Just like y'all try to cover up Quran 3:55 where all your lying Sheikhs translate mutawaffīka to me either sleep or take. Bunch of liars
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why did you cut out the remaining parts of my comment and responded to a quarter of the comment? Liars are always trying to cover up something grin
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Hendtime:

It was Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and robber that taught you lies.
Just like y'all try to cover up Quran 3:55 where all your lying Sheikhs translate mutawaffīka to me either sleep or take. Bunch of liars

Subtle diversion tactics!
Anyways! Keep your frustrations to yourself! At least Yahweh to supported similar acts of assassination, robbery and terrorism if not worse!

You should have help them translate it. Did we help you translate Bible in to Hausa? Why use Grape Juice to represent wine to appeal to Hausa Muslims? You can tell lies to win souls.

Na to divert up and down!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Subtle diversion tactics!
Anyways! Keep your frustrations to yourself!

You refuse to be a man by responding to just a quarter of my comments last night. Why did you leave out the part that talked about Allah determining what you will become before you were born? Liar, tell us why?

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by DeusXmachina: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Apart from Anti Christian, are there no other Muslims in the house to defend themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
DeusXmachina:
Apart from Anti Christian, are there no other Muslims in the house to defend themselves?

Islam needs a better representative lol
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cc: seun OAM4J lalasticlala, mynd44

Why are other nairalanders barred from responding to this thread except me the OP?

My view:

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
A nairalander :

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People / How To Perform Tahajjud / Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.