Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Horrifying Islam Facts - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Horrifying Islam Facts (7404 Views)

Islam Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Adapted from Dr Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 1.1%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 3 %
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 4.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Nigeria 50% Muslim

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.

The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.

Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by Hendtime: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
@antiislam abdoolbuster see Islam in a simple term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:
Adapted from Dr Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 1.1%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 3 %
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Nigeria 50% Muslim

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.

The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.

Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Cc:anti.islam, perver.tprophet, antich.ristian, uyi.168, strik.eback

Mod pls front page. Religion of peace indeed cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hendtime:
@antiisla.m abdo.olbuster see Islam in a simple term

Bro, peace has evade them.

One thing about Islam is opposite side. Looking at some countries where Islam dominates, Peace has eluded them especially the Middle East and their religion Islam is of peace. AntiChristian Where is the peace in those countries your Islam dominates?

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

Where Islam grows, peace and freedom dies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Mod pls front page. Religion of peace indeed cheesy

You want a fatwa issued on Seun's head abi?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Where are the Muslims?

These cold hard facts shut you up real good right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:
Where are the Muslims?

They are on the run maybe we should tag their monica

7 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by criuze(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
I wonder what Mohammed will be telling God by now

Religion of peace

Islam amaka

Ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by drakeli: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Chai!!! See finishing. In fact. All of the assertions are 100% true

6 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Islam is peace.

You should ask your Yahweh what He meant by the Bolded from Isaiah 45:7:

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

QUESTION 1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

D. I CAN EXPLAIN...………………………………………………………..

NB: You need to deny this Bible verse to prove your point!
criuze:
I wonder what Mohammed will be telling God by now

Religion of peace
Islam amaka

Ndi ara

RightChannel:

They are on the run maybe we should tag their monica

Hendtime:
@antiislam abdoolbuster see Islam in a simple term

1Sharon:
Where are the Muslims?

Not really! Just don't know which is true from the options above!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by criuze(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Berean Study Bible
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

QUESTION 1. All the good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Am not here to defend any book,

It's too scary what your beloved Taliban brothers are doing in what is called islam .

I rather be a hardened atheist than node my head on stones bearing a name of certain arab warlord at the back of my mind

I couldn't define peace again after looking at islam

No iota of conscience

Its appalling,

Humanity is horrified

15 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
criuze:

Am not hear to defend any book,

It's too scary what your beloved Taliban brothers are doing in what is called islam .

I rather be a hardened atheist than node my head on stones bearing a name of certain arab warlord at the back of my mind

I couldn't define peace again after looking at islam

No iota of conscience

Its appalling,

Humanity is hurried

Atheist have also proven to be the best killers in history! So who do we attach their killings to?

Sometimes people who claim to be logical proves themself to the contrary!

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by criuze(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Atheist have also proven to be the best killers in history! So who do we attach their killings to?

Sometimes people who claim to be logical proves themself to the contrary!

I won't like to go on defending atheism

But i haven't seen a killing spree organized by atheists, especially when it comes to forcing on others their own views

You may likely point to Bolshevik and communism, but that's a hyper tone of nationalism and ideologies of political economy

8 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

King James Bible

QUESTION 1. AllBible good and bad/evil/calamity we see or hear are created by who?

A. YAHWEH (LORD)

B. MUSLIMS

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Islam is peace indeed. ( cheesy )

You should ask your Allah and Muhammad in grave what they both meant by the Bolded from the following Quran chapters and verses, ask them if Islam is peace

Allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

QUESTION 1. All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
1Sharon:

You want a fatwa issued on Seun's head abi?

Seun ngbo you dey fear, The Lord is your Shepherd

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
RightChannel:

You should ask your Allah and Muhammad in grave what they both meant by the Bolded from the following Quran chapters and verses, ask them if Islam is peace

Allah is a TERRORIST

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

QUESTION 1. All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

The Answer is A

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

AntiChristian how far, come and see Religion of Peace manual's book in action

Rightchannel God bless you my Brother more anointing

3 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
Islam is peace.

LOL. You all sound like a broken record. Give it up.

Smart people watch actions and not cheap words. Smart people are watching the actions of you muslims and not your empty words.

If Muslims are truly a PEACEFUL majority where is the outrage on blasphemy laws and death for homosexuality?

You hypocrites migrate to Western countries and have the audacity to label the next white man islamoohobic.

Meanwhile in your home countries, you suppress the minority beliefs among you.

When Muslims are the minority, they clamour for rights. When they are the majority, NOBODY has any rights.

11 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2021
RightChannel:

Allah is a TERRORIST

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

I like your diversion. You proved your Bible is not dependable in this case .

You now equate Yahweh to Allah!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

The Answer is A

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

AntiChristian how far, come and see Religion of Peace manual's book in action

Rightchannel God bless you my Brother more anointing

Yeah, God bless him or curse him for denying Yahweh and putting Allah and Muhammad in the place of Yahweh. Now Yahweh and that Bible verse is useless. No one wants to comment on it anymore.

Holy spirit has failed all of you denying Yahweh created calamity in Isaiah 45: 7.

Instead of interpreting the verse they divert and deny!

Hendtime has come o!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2021
@antichristian, why did you breeze past my reply?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah, God bless him or curse him for denying Yahweh and putting Allah and Muhammad in the place of Yahweh. Now Yahweh and that Bible verse is useless. No one wants to comment on it anymore.

Holy spirit has failed all of you denying Yahweh created calamity in Isaiah 45: 7.

Hendtime has come o!

We deny Yahweh bobo you are funny oo grin

Let me explain the verse and see by yourself the real custodian and creator of Calamity

I am very sure allah has not blindfolds you to see the bolded part of that verse, the question is who create them (the bolded part) ?...

Yahweh maketh peace your own allah and muhammad maketh Terrorism, hatred, killing, beheading, calamity, Pandemonium, etc. Yahweh maketh prosperity your own allah and muhammad maketh FAILURE, BADLUCK, HARDSHIP, for your fellow slaves in Afghanistan thereby your people in Afghanistan are running to USA, UK for prosperity simply because allah has failed them in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Let's see the real true picture of allah and muhammad in regards to what is happening now in Afghanistan

BEHOLD allah AND MUHAMMAD IN PEACE ACTION

Allah is a TERRORIST

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Bros, I take God beg you, oya answer the question sogbo

See I swear by the Lord of risings and settings the same Lord Allah swear with that if you can answer that question, I will join you in the fight for Allah and Muhammad.. If I should say I will credit your account with Thousands of Naira you won't like it, you will be saying I am ridiculing you. OYA OVER TO YOU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hendtime has come o!

Let me explain the verse and see by yourself the real custodian and creator of Calamity

I am very sure allah has not blindfolds you to see the bolded part of that verse, the question is who create them (the bolded part) ?...

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Yahweh maketh peace your own allah and muhammad maketh Terrorism, hatred, killing, beheading, calamity, Pandemonium, etc. Yahweh maketh prosperity your own allah and muhammad maketh FAILURE, BADLUCK, HARDSHIP, for your fellow slaves in Afghanistan thereby your people in Afghanistan are running to USA, UK for prosperity simply because allah has failed them in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Let's see the real true picture of allah and muhammad in regards to what is happening now in Afghanistan

Allah is a TERRORIST

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

QUESTION: All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

QUESTION: All the terrorism, killing, beheading and hatred we see or hear are created by who?

See I swear by the Lord of risings and settings the same Lord your Allah swear with that if you can answer that question, I will join you in the fight for Allah and Muhammad.. If I should say I will credit your account with Thousands of Naira you won't like it, you will be saying I am ridiculing you. OYA OVER TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Allah is a TERRORIST

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

See I swear by the Lord of risings and settings the same Lord Allah swear with that if you can answer that question, I will join you in the fight for Allah and Muhammad.. If I should say I will credit your account with Thousands of Naira you won't like it, you will be saying I am ridiculing you. OYA OVER TO YOU

You still have explained the evil Yahweh created.

I remember the story of Job. All the evil he witness was from Yahweh right?

Hypocrisy is when you put peace in bold and you keep leaving evil/calamity unpronounced.

Yahweh claimed he is the one that do all these things both good and evil/calamity but you are claiming it's Muslims.
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Your reply shows how biased and wired your personality is.

So you need no response! What you responded to is not only what I wrote but what you felt needed your response!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

You still have explained the evil Yahweh created.

I remember the story of Job. All the evil he witness was from Yahweh right?

Hypocrisy is when you put peace in bold and you keep leaving evil/calamity unpronounced.

Yahweh claimed he is the one that do all these things both good and evil/calamity but you are claiming it's Muslims.

As if I knw you won't attempt that simplest question.

I WILL EXPLAIN THE VERSE AGAIN

Now that allah has open wide your eyes to see the bolded part of that verse, the question is who create them

YORUBA ADAGE says "Tibi Tire la da Ile aiye" That is "the world is created with an admixture of good and evil”.

Even the placenta (Ibi Omo) that your parent buried after you were born is an example of "Ibi". God that created DARKNESS is the one that created LIGHT.. Maybe you should give the term of your own evil that verse is saying for more explanation

Allah is a TERRORIST

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

A. ALLAH and MUHAMMAD

B. Christians

C. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

See, I swear by the Lord of risings and settings the same Lord your Allah swear with that if you can answer that question, I will join you in the fight for Allah and Muhammad.. If I should say I will credit your account with Thousands of Naira you won't like it, you will be saying I am ridiculing you. OYA OVER TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your reply shows how biased and wired your personality is.

So you need no response! What you responded to is not only what I wrote but what you felt needed your response!

What did I say that wasn't true ? What did this article say that wasn't true?

So far, all you've done is whataboutery.

4 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

What did I say that wasn't true ? What did this article say that wasn't true?

So far, all you've done is whataboutery.

Your write up is true!

SW Nigeria has over 5million Muslims...so where does your theory fit in?
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by 1Sharon(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your write up is true!

SW Nigeria has over 5million Muslims...so where does your theory fit in?

Nigeria has over 40% Muslims OVERALL. Of which the majority are in northern Nigeria.

Are reports of terror attacks not happening almost on a daily?

Is ethnic cleansing not happening to usher out the North-central Christian infidel?

Are churches not being targeted and burned?

Does the core Norths Muslims birth rate not dwarf the rest of the nation?

POINT PROVEN

3 Likes

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian come over here and answer your question. Me don answer your own nah, don't look away, ask allah (swt) to grant you knowledge that you needed to answer my question

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by AntiChristian: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Nigeria has over 40% Muslims OVERALL. Of which the majority are in northern Nigeria.

Are reports of terror attacks not happening almost on a daily?

Is ethnic cleansing not happening to usher out the North-central Christian infidel?

Are churches not being targeted and burned?

Does the core Norths Muslims birth rate not dwarf the rest of the nation?

POINT PROVEN

Not proven!

Millions of Muslims in SW should have Sharia courts.

There should be killings too!

Killings should not be only in the North!
Re: Horrifying Islam Facts by RightChannel: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hendti.me has come o!

Liar where did I deny Yahweh? We ask you question rather to answer is another thing you are saying entirely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" / Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings / The Grave: The First Station Of Hereafter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.