Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis (1593 Views)

Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
The way some media twisted what happened in jos,last Saturday is amazing, especially to us living in jos plateau state.the irony of it is that, gullible Nigerians have been decieved that it was Christians killing Muslim travelers.JOS CRISIS WAS NEVER A RELIGIOUS CRISIS! ... Rukuba Rd,as we all know is a multi ethnic community that has almost 100% Christian population...it is the major road to the 3rd armoured division.. also a major road to bassa LG area & its surrounding communities.Now, those traveling from the far north, that want to pass through jos town, have two major road to choose from; bauchi rd, almost 100% Muslim population..farin-gada/gadabiu Rd, almost 100% christians.bauchi Rd,& gada biu is the easiest way to pass through jos town! how then u chose rukuba Rd,on a convoy of about 5 buses & an ambulance on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis? the convoy was not the problem, the occupants were the problem.the youths,on sighting the convoy which occupants were fulanis, on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis,got agitated!..if the occupants of the convoy were, Yoruba or hausa Muslims,nobody would bother to intercept them!..no tribe in the south or the m/belt would not be agitated at the sight of a Fulani convoy, especially,on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis even if they are innocent.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Bakinwuta(f): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The way some media twisted what happened in jos,last Saturday is amazing, especially to us living in jos plateau state.the irony of it is that, gullible Nigerians have been decieved that it was Christians killing Muslim travelers.JOS CRISIS WAS NEVER A RELIGIOUS CRISIS! ... Rukuba Rd,as we all know is a multi ethnic community that has almost 100% Christian population...it is the major road to the 3rd armoured division.. also a major road to bassa LG area & its surrounding communities.Now, those traveling from the far north, that want to pass through jos town, have two major road to choose from; bauchi rd, almost 100% Muslim population..farin-gada/gadabiu Rd, almost 100% christians.bauchi Rd,& gada biu is the easiest way to pass through jos town! how then u chose rukuba Rd,on a convoy of about 5 buses & an ambulance on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis? the convoy was not the problem, the occupants were the problem.the youths,on sighting the convoy which occupants were fulanis, on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis,got agitated!..if the occupants of the convoy were, Yoruba or hausa Muslims,nobody would bother to intercept them!..no tribe in the south or the m/belt would not be agitated at the sight of a Fulani convoy, especially,on a mass burial day, killed by this same fulanis even if they are innocent.

Most we always kill ourselves. If they were travelling or moving around does that sentence them to death. Africans have serious problems. Watch the Americans during trump ...people came out with assault rifles in full glare during several pro and anti protest yet we did not have this level of carnage. Imagine it was here! You can imagine how people would have started an almost bloody genocide.

All you have said can be denial or guilt or playing a victim card. Bottom line is some people got killed in a passenger bus not at a battle front or while attacking your village. Where are the guns you said you recoverd from them. The usual lies and propaganda to cover the atrocities again by there fellow country men.

No be today this started.That same area was once responsible for invading and Eid ground killing Muslim worshippers and eating there flesh.Nothing new here.

I spent most of my life in Jos but at some point I told myself to leave there cos the level of ruthless blood suckers is on a scale and irritating magnitude. I mean that as a matter of fact you are mostly killers... be it Muslims, Hausas, Birom, indigene,settlers, Fulani, anagas,afizare, Torah , christians, farmer, herders on the Plateau etc.

You breed killers that now you can't stop them sucking blood from time to time on both side and all sides. Often people spew lies to hide kinsmen crime or play the victim. Whilst day and night you plot behind and against each other and kill each other at the slightest.

Let's just stop all the pretending and tell ourselves the truth. People wish to extinguish neighbors at the slightest because of faith or ethnicity. The only innocent are the victims not this bunch of liars pretending to know the facts or justifying the act.

The circle of violence needs to end and the people need to stop this madness and decit against each other.Kai Plateau for how long? Over 15years! Haba now

4 Likes

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Most we always kill ourselves. If they were travelling or moving around does that sentence them to death. Africans have serious problems. Watch the Americans during trump ...people came out with assault rifles in full glare during several pro and anti protest yet we did not have this level of carnage. Imagine it was here! You can imagine how people would have started an almost bloody genocide.

All you have said can be denial or guilt or playing a victim card. Bottom line is some people got killed in a passenger bus not at a battle front or while attacking your village. Where are the guns you said you recoverd from them. The usual lies and propaganda to cover the atrocities again by there fellow country men.

No be today this started.That same area was once responsible for invading and Eid ground killing Muslim worshippers and eating there flesh.Nothing new here.

I spent most of my life in Jos but at some point I told myself to leave there cos the level of ruthless blood suckers is on a scale and irritating magnitude. I mean that as a matter of fact you are mostly killers... be it Muslims, Hausas, Birom, indigene,settlers, Fulani, anagas,afizare, Torah , christians, farmer, herders on the Plateau etc.

You breed killers that now you can't stop them sucking blood from time to time on both side and all sides. Often people spew lies to hide kinsmen crime or play the victim. Whilst day and night you plot behind and against each other and kill each other at the slightest.

Let's just stop all the pretending and tell ourselves the truth. People wish to extinguish neighbors at the slightest because of faith or ethnicity. The only innocent are the victims not this bunch of liars pretending to know the facts or justifying the act.

The circle of violence needs to end and the people need to stop this madness and decit against each other.Kai Plateau for how long? Over 15years! Haba now
Who will stop the circle of killings?u know exactly those who sowed the seeds of killings.u can't be killing people in a large scale & expect the same people to be happy with u.ask urself why, over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria are at war with the fulanis.no sane person would justify the killing of a fellow being.but sometimes;WE MAKE WAR THAT WE MAY LIVE IN PEACE!... REMEMBER THAT PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF WAR, BUT THE PRESENCE OF JUSTICE!u mentioned America, and I ask,Is the foundation & structure of America the same with that of Nigeria? Well, my dream is for Nigeria to be like America!..if only the foundation & structure that made America,are laid in Nigeria.NO MATTER HOW GOOD, KIND U ARE,AT THE SIGHT OF A SNAKE,U WOULD BE AGITATED..THEN IF ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSON'S DECIDED TO BEHAVE LIKE SNAKE, THEY SHOULD ALSO BE PREPARED TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Bakinwuta(f): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Who will stop the circle of killings?u know exactly those who sowed the seeds of killings.u can't be killing people in a large scale & expect the same people to be happy with u.ask urself why, over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria are at war with the fulanis.no sane person would justify the killing of a fellow being.but sometimes;WE MAKE WAR THAT WE MAY LIVE IN PEACE!... REMEMBER THAT PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF WAR, BUT THE PRESENCE OF JUSTICE!u mentioned America, and I ask,Is the foundation & structure of America the same with that of Nigeria? Well, my dream is for Nigeria to be like America!..if only the foundation & structure that made America,are laid in Nigeria.NO MATTER HOW GOOD, KIND U ARE,AT THE SIGHT OF A SNAKE,U WOULD BE AGITATED..THEN IF ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSON'S DECIDED TO BEHAVE LIKE SNAKE, THEY SHOULD ALSO BE PREPARED TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Abeg spare people all this who started what. Na today Plateau state start? How long has the violence existed? Before then did you have the violence? Were all this people killing each other on the Plateau? We all know how this thing started as lies over who owns Jos and then snow ball into politics and further attracted violence and hatred on the Plateau. Question is who turned a simple discussion into act of hatred? All parties contributed to this carnage from the instigators, liars, haters, useless elders and gullible youths.

You will be mistaken to think it's all about Fulanis and the natives at all times. It is an Ethno- religious crisis often. Check the history and be enlightened. It was formally with Hausas trying to take the Plateau, then it was the Muslims and now it is the Fulanis. Also don't get me wrong I support no side. All I want is the violence to stop Plateau is getting to old for this crap. The youths need to reinforce bonds and flush out the bloodsuckers in there midst. All sides habor criminals and killers as militias. That you can't hide. Plenty small war lord's full Jos now.

I remember the days we would share food together, share homes and assist each other with the extra change when the other doesnt have. We were our neighbors keeper. Everybody cared and everybody kept the peace. It takes two to tango ! I love December on the Plateau it was the greatest nice weather friendly faces. You could go anywhere on the Plateau. Today try am is either herdsmen or native militias come for you. Please people stop it's enough blood on the beautiful Plateau. Una miss the part that despite the killing and hate both side have to live with each other because no tribe or faith will disappear there it's a fact and a reality.

All of a sudden some greedy as elders and leaders on both side started selling the hate message to be relevant in society for selfish interest. The hate people sow on the Plateau is now ending life and the youths of Plateau continue to murder each other.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by BKayy: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bakinwuta:

With all due respect madam, you deserve to be beaten

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Bakinwuta(f): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:

With all due respect madam, you deserve to be beaten

When a carnibal speaks you get the above response . He says peace but supports the eating of another human.

So nothing shocking about your statement. It collaborates the fact people like you exist and your goal is to soak the Plateau in blood.

You should know you won't live forever and someday the world will remember you for being the worse amongst the rest.

That day you too shall surely have vermin's crawling into your grave and munching on your rotten corpse.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bakinwuta:

When a carnibal speaks you get the above so nothing shocking about your statement.

I say this to disgusting animals specie such as, you are welcome to try!
This is too mean grin grin
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Bakinwuta(f): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
gomojam:
This is too mean grin grin

Revised that animal lacks humanity in it...
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Revised that animal lacks humanity in it...
grin Forgive and pray for him. grin
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Abeg spare people all this who started what. Na today Plateau state start? How long has the violence existed? Before then did you have the violence? Were all this people killing each other on the Plateau? We all know how this thing started as lies over who owns Jos and then snow ball into politics and further attracted violence and hatred on the Plateau. Question is who turned a simple discussion into act of hatred? All parties contributed to this carnage from the instigators, liars, haters, useless elders and gullible youths.

You will be mistaken to think it's all about Fulanis and the natives at all times. It is an Ethno- religious crisis often. Check the history and be enlightened. It was formally with Hausas trying to take the Plateau, then it was the Muslims and now it is the Fulanis. Also don't get me wrong I support no side. All I want is the violence to stop Plateau is getting to old for this crap. The youths need to reinforce bonds and flush out the bloodsuckers in there midst. All sides habor criminals and killers as militias. That you can't hide. Plenty small war lord's full Jos now.

I remember the days we would share food together, share homes and assist each other with the extra change when the other doesnt have. We were our neighbors keeper. Everybody cared and everybody kept the peace. It takes two to tango ! I love December on the Plateau it was the greatest nice weather friendly faces. You could go anywhere on the Plateau. Today try am is either herdsmen or native militias come for you. Please people stop it's enough blood on the beautiful Plateau. Una miss the part that despite the killing and hate both side have to live with each other because no tribe or faith will disappear there it's a fact and a reality.

All of a sudden some greedy as elders and leaders on both side started selling the hate message to be relevant in society for selfish interest. The hate people sow on the Plateau is now ending life and the youths of Plateau continue to murder each other.
My dear friend,we are still on the same page.its a circle that started & sustained by some group of people.WHAT WAS THE MISSION?..LAND OCCUPATION!this mission is not only on the plateau, but across Nigeria.I'm still asking again, how can I leave in peace, with someone or group of people, who attacks my community at midnight?.. NOT DONE..he drops a letter that he's coming back for round two.. NOT DONE YET..he comes back after 2months of the first attack.This time,he kills with no atom of mercy.burn down house's.destroy my farm lands.pls tell me, how we can leave in peace with this type of person/group of people?

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
My dear friend,we are still on the same page.its a circle that started & sustained by some group of people.WHAT WAS THE MISSION?..LAND OCCUPATION!this mission is not only on the plateau, but across Nigeria.I'm still asking again, how can I leave in peace, with someone or group of people, who attacks my community at midnight?.. NOT DONE..he drops a letter that he's coming back for round two.. NOT DONE YET..he comes back after 2months of the first attack.This time,he kills with no atom of mercy.burn down house's.destroy my farm lands.pls tell me, how we can leave in peace with this type of person/group of people?
You guys killed innocent Muslims and giving flimsy excuses that the Youths got agitated. I still have the Video Bakinwuta is talking about, Beroms invaded an Eid ground killed Muslims and Cooked and feasted on their flesh and you re here crying foul. You guys are very lucky we the Muslims are encouraged to embrace peace, if not the heat you guys will be put into will pass bread factory oven! Go after the Fulanis in the bush and stop killing innocent travelers bunch of smelly cowards.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Bakinwuta(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:

When did this land grab thing start? Before the violence started nobody fit occupy an land illegally. Everybody bought lands or property from the natives and paid for it. Which happens in any developing city. What is wrong about that?

Part for all this lies triggered the natives to attack selected people Hausas and Muslims over land not seized o but bought legally.

The ideal thing is since una chop there money sell land , as reasonable people if you no need them refund there money nah. Instead you started to kill them in the name of fighting to reclaim your land. The former state governor tried to intervene and compensate such owners.

So what you have no is people have realigned on the Plateau through segregation and consolidations in strong holds. The wall of divisions and the breeding ground of violent carnibal militias and religious extremist.

Has it also occured to anyone that once you visit the Plateau some how your orientation change to have extreme hatred for the other? It's unfortunate what people have become. Rumor mongering,violent and hating
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Danjikanbauchi: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bakinwuta:

how I wish you were in the same bus with them to receive your own judgement.

Bloody Terrorist. Yar iskan banza.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by orisa37: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
PLATEAU HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN INVASION. BOKOHARAM MEANS TALIBAN AND OCCUPATION IN AFGANISTAN.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by orisa37: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
PLATEAU IS BORDERED BY BAUCHI, KADUNA, TARABA AND NASSARAWA. BMF-BOKOISWA IS MAKING FULL HASTE TO OCCUPY THOSE STATES BY HOOKS AND CROOKS.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
aumeehn:
You guys killed innocent Muslims and giving flimsy excuses that the Youths got agitated. I still have the Video Bakinwuta is talking about, Beroms invaded an Eid ground killed Muslims and Cooked and feasted on their flesh and you re here crying foul. You guys are very lucky we the Muslims are encouraged to embrace peace, if not the heat you guys will be put into will pass bread factory oven! Go after the Fulanis in the bush and stop killing innocent travelers bunch of smelly cowards.
Abusing someone is not part of me! However, let me remind u of what happened.That izala mosque along rukuba Rd,has been a subject of controversy.What was the controversy?Each year the Muslim's comes to pray at the mosque, some of the Muslim youths always use derogatory words like:ARNE,KAFIRI,BIRI DE WONDO Wich was offensive to the Christian youths, especially in a Christian dominated area as rukuba Rd. Similarly, seeds of hatred, enmity & intolerance had long been sown by previous crisis of 2001,2004,2008 & series of bomb blast in churches.WHAT THE CHRISTIAN YOUTHS USED TO TOLERATE BEFORE, SEIZED AT THAT POINT IN TIME.Before the sallah day prayer, Yahaya jengri,who led the Muslim's to the prayer ground,was advised by concerned citizens of the state, based on security report available to them, to use other prayer grounds for the sallah prayer, which Yahaya jengri rejected.The youths had gathered around the mosque,not really to fight, but was looking for who would provoke them.. Unfortunately,a dss officer who was not comfortable with the gathering youths,shot a gun to disperse them.the gun shot triggered angry reaction from the youths who at this point began throwing stones at the Muslim's.In self defense, the dss officer shot a youth on the chest, the youths in anger,burnt over 80% of the cars, bike's & bicycles the Muslims came with..& serious fight began, of which both sides suffered losses, but the Muslim's suffered most.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Bakinwuta:

When did this land grab thing start? Before the violence started nobody fit occupy an land illegally. Everybody bought lands or property from the natives and paid for it. Which happens in any developing city. What is wrong about that?

Part for all this lies triggered the natives to attack selected people Hausas and Muslims over land not seized o but bought legally.

The ideal thing is since una chop there money sell land , as reasonable people if you no need them refund there money nah. Instead you started to kill them in the name of fighting to reclaim your land. The former state governor tried to intervene and compensate such owners.

So what you have no is people have realigned on the Plateau through segregation and consolidations in strong holds. The wall of divisions and the breeding ground of violent carnibal militias and religious extremist.

Has it also occured to anyone that once you visit the Plateau some how your orientation change to have extreme hatred for the other? It's unfortunate what people have become. Rumor mongering,violent and hating is it only the hausa/fulanis that bought land in plateau state?why are we not having problem with the Yoruba Muslims?..the igbos in jos, have plenty of lands.every person on the plateau knows where he came from!! except the hausa/fulanis.ok plateau people are bad!.. what is the problem of Yoruba, Igbo, Benue & over 200 ethnic groups of Nigeria with the hausa Fulani? there are millions of Yoruba Muslims across Nigeria,why are they not fighting other TRIBES?.. they too own plenty of land in plateau!... THE HAUSA FULANI WANT TO INSTALL AN EMIR IN JOS,
WHICH THE INDIGENES REFUSED TO GIVE THEM..CAN A PLATEAU MAN DEMAND FOR GBONG GWOM PALACE IN KANO OR SOKOTO?WHY IS IT ONLY HAUSA FULANI OUT OF OVER 200 ETHIC TRIBES IN NIGERIA, DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE CAME FROM?

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Abusing someone is not part of me! However, let me remind u of what happened.That izala mosque along rukuba Rd,has been a subject of controversy.What was the controversy?Each year the Muslim's comes to pray at the mosque, some of the Muslim youths always use derogatory words like:ARNE,KAFIRI,BIRI DE WONDO Wich was offensive to the Christian youths, especially in a Christian dominated area as rukuba Rd. Similarly, seeds of hatred, enmity & intolerance had long been sown by previous crisis of 2001,2004,2008 & series of bomb blast in churches.WHAT THE CHRISTIAN YOUTHS USED TO TOLERATE BEFORE, SEIZED AT THAT POINT IN TIME.Before the sallah day prayer, Yahaya jengri,who led the Muslim's to the prayer ground,was advised by concerned citizens of the state, based on security report available to them, to use other prayer grounds for the sallah prayer, which Yahaya jengri rejected.The youths had gathered around the mosque,not really to fight, but was looking for who would provoke them.. Unfortunately,a dss officer who was not comfortable with the gathering youths,shot a gun to disperse them.the gun shot triggered angry reaction from the youths who at this point began throwing stones at the Muslim's.In self defense, the dss officer shot a youth on the chest, the youths in anger,burnt over 80% of the cars, bike's & bicycles the Muslims came with..& serious fight began, of which both sides suffered losses, but the Muslim's suffered most.
can you just listen to yourself and the hypocrisy in your post? Are the Muslims not Nigerians and indigens of Jos? That some youths will dictate where they should pray or not, is there no government in the state? This was exactly what the Shiite did in Zaria and you saw how the Military dealt with them. It's not a new thing, I saw the video of the killings that happened few days ago. Innocent unarmed travelers were killed in broad day light with sticks and stones just because they are Muslims. But you lots come online and try to change the narrative. Jos Christmas are very hostile torwads Muslims since time immemorial. You guys are even lucky sef.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
how I wish you were in the same bus with them to receive your own judgement.

Bloody Terrorist. Yar iskan banza.
now who is the terrorist here, you are here wishing she was killed in cold blood and you are calling her terrorist. Shege Arne Mai cin Naman kare. Wallahi duk randa ka shigo Hanu, Yankan Rago za'ayi Maka.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Danjikanbauchi: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2021
aumeehn:
now who is the terrorist here, you are here wishing she was killed in cold blood and you are calling her terrorist. Shege Arne Mai cin Naman kare. Wallahi duk randa ka shigo Hanu, Yankan Rago za'ayi Maka.
ni uwarka zan yanka dan shegiya. Naman kare ya fi Mai shanjini.

Ko Annabi Mohammed ya mutu da guntun Kashi a tsuliya da goran brukutu a hannu. grin
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
aumeehn:
can you just listen to yourself and the hypocrisy in your post? Are the Muslims not Nigerians and indigens of Jos? That some youths will dictate where they should pray or not, is there no government in the state? This was exactly what the Shiite did in Zaria and you saw how the Military dealt with them. It's not a new thing, I saw the video of the killings that happened few days ago. Innocent unarmed travelers were killed in broad day light with sticks and stones just because they are Muslims. But you lots come online and try to change the narrative. Jos Christmas are very hostile torwads Muslims since time immemorial. You guys are even lucky sef.
. The Muslims are 100% Nigerians.no one can contest that!u still don't get me.. for instance, is it advice able for Christians to go to bauchi rd,in there thousands for a church service,in this material time? it's not advice able at all! there was tension in town at that time.. because of bomb attacks on churches & market places, dominated by Christians at that time.based on this, Yahaya jengri, was advised to consider other prayer grounds in jos.but Yahaya jengri refused.this same wrong calculation was what caused last Saturday's attack on the fulanis.the people were in a mournful mood,on their way for a mass burial of their loved ones killed by this same fulanis 2weeks earlier.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
. The Muslims are 100% Nigerians.no one can contest that!u still don't get me.. for instance, is it advice able for Christians to go to bauchi rd,in there thousands for a church service,in this material time? it's not advice able at all! there was tension in town at that time.. because of bomb attacks on churches & market places, dominated by Christians at that time.based on this, Yahaya jengri, was advised to consider other prayer grounds in jos.but Yahaya jengri refused.this same wrong calculation was what caused last Saturday's attack on the fulanis.the people were in a mournful mood,on their way for a mass burial of their loved ones killed by this same fulanis 2weeks earlier.
then why are you wailing when Unijos students were killed? The Muslims around Bauchi road are also in mournful mood. That even the scores I guess.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by Tyche(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
You are so spot on I owe you bottles of heineken. Both sides should stop justifying the killings.
Bakinwuta:

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by slivertongue: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
aumeehn:

u just reveled ur true colour
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by slivertongue: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:

the council of ulamas warned him but he refused to listen because he had the support of the security forces
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
slivertongue:

u just reveled ur true colour
hypocrite! What did the other dude revealed? His humane side abi? You guys are fking hypocrites always talking from different side of your mouth! So those Muslims killed are house flies abi. He justified their massacre and I also did same. An eye for an eye! Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2021
aumeehn:
then why are you wailing when Unijos students were killed? The Muslims around Bauchi road are also in mournful mood. That even the scores I guess.
. I'm not wailing,I won't wail!.. the media, perhaps didn't know what & why it happened.when the fulanis killed the irigwe's, the media reported, bandits, herdsman killed & burnt house's in bassa LG.,NO ONE TAGGED IT MUSLIMS KILLED INNOCENT CHRISTIANS.... NOW THIS SAME FULANIS THAT KILLED & BURNT HOUSES OF THE IRIGWE'S, ARE NOW REFERED AS INNOCENT MUSLIMS TRAVELERS!!.. THE MEDIA SUCCEDED IN GIVEN IT RELIGIOUS COLORATION!!

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by aumeehn: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
. I'm not wailing,I won't wail!.. the media, perhaps didn't know what & why it happened.when the fulanis killed the irigwe's, the media reported, bandits, herdsman killed & burnt house's in bassa LG.,NO ONE TAGGED IT MUSLIMS KILLED INNOCENT CHRISTIANS.... NOW THIS SAME FULANIS THAT KILLED & BURNT HOUSES OF THE IRIGWE'S, ARE NOW REFERED AS INNOCENT MUSLIMS TRAVELERS!!.. THE MEDIA SUCCEDED IN GIVEN IT RELIGIOUS COLORATION!!
Your folks killed innocent Muslims travelers and you are here trying to change the narrative that they are the same people that massacred the irigwes, just listen to yourself, what you typed up there is exactly how Naija police work, detain an innocent man and parade him as a kidnapper or Yahooboy. How can someone who knows he is guilty of killing innocent people in their land come back to that same land unarmed? Cowards go and fight the Fulanis killing your folks in the bush and stop mounting road blocks and killing innocent Muslim travelers because this is not the first time. No matter how you try to change the narrative the truth remain the same.
Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by blackpanda: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Bakinwuta:

I agree. But don't compare america, you only see what their media want u to see

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
aumeehn:
Your folks killed innocent Muslims travelers and you are here trying to change the narrative that they are the same people that massacred the irigwes, just listen to yourself, what you typed up there is exactly how Naija police work, detain an innocent man and parade him as a kidnapper or Yahooboy. How can someone who knows he is guilty of killing innocent people in their land come back to that same land unarmed? Cowards go and fight the Fulanis killing your folks in the bush and stop mounting road blocks and killing innocent Muslim travelers because this is not the first time. No matter how you try to change the narrative the truth remain the same.
The truth remains the same for sure!Who first changed the narrative? There are countless attacks, almost on a weekly basis by fulanis, across Nigeria.But in all those attacks against innocent Christians,it has never been given religious coloration... all u hear is; herdsman, bandits kill 8 in so so community... herdsman burnt over 40 house's,kill 26,in so so community.NOW WHY DIDN'T THE SAME MEDIA TAG IT; BANDITS OR BASSA YOUTHS KILLED 26 FULANIS?WHY ARE THEY REFERED AS INNOCENT MUSLIMS?.. THOSE THAT WERE KILLED IN BASSA,RIYOM & S/KADUNA, WERE THEY NOT INNOCENT CHRISTIAN FARMERS & DWELLERS?... WHO IS NOW CHANGING THE NARRATIVE?

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by NNEWIsuper: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
blackpanda:

I agree. But don't compare america, you only see what their media want u to see
You said it exactly, people believe all they hear about the media on usa ,its far from that

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis by NNEWIsuper: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The truth remains the same for sure!Who first changed the narrative? There are countless attacks, almost on a weekly basis by fulanis, across Nigeria.But in all those attacks against innocent Christians,it has never been given religious coloration... all u hear is; herdsman, bandits kill 8 in so so community... herdsman burnt over 40 house's,kill 26,in so so community.NOW WHY DIDN'T THE SAME MEDIA TAG IT; BANDITS OR BASSA YOUTHS KILLED 26 FULANIS?WHY ARE THEY REFERED AS INNOCENT MUSLIMS?.. THOSE THAT WERE KILLED IN BASSA,RIYOM & S/KADUNA, WERE THEY NOT INNOCENT CHRISTIAN FARMERS & DWELLERS?... WHO IS NOW CHANGING THE NARRATIVE?
Leave that bagger ,imagine the bagger is even happy students of unijos are killed while slamming the killing if the fulanis .Besides imagine if ethnic groups in Nigeria retaliate and kill fulanis the way they do then it means fulanis won't remain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Nigerian Doctors Troop To Apply For Jobs In Saudi Arabia - Video / NIGERIA IN PANIC MOOD AS USA ATTORNEY OF IPOB STORMS ABUJA. / 2023: 'I Am Ready To Get Dirty, I Must Be President' - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.