Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match (37467 Views)

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by SILVERLINES: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
cry
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by jullary(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

hmm...this wan loud o...but I think d problem should start from dt his "age" dt I jus saw..
how Samuel wey I see years back for one competition around jos back then in 2014 take be 23 years for 2021??
meaning dt old man wey I see, wey my senior bros say DM attend same sec skul was just 17 years around dt 2014?
abeg, how my 37 year old bros take attend same sec skul with this 23 year old man na no be juju be dt??
guy everything na hustle!
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Sluacoast(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Get well brother
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by michoim(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Toeze:
Wait, somebody collapsed, was resuscitated, and the coach still sent him on to continue playing? Shouldn't that coach be arrested and prosecuted?
I wonder too
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by kudinkarfe: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
I remember Sam Okwaragi
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Meedon: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This one always collapsing

Anyways.. the end is really near

I'm. Not joking

By 2023, it's going to start taking shape

Fxck you
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Judolisco(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dis, kalu guy always fainting... But d guy is very talented
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by zoedew: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Toeze:
Wait, somebody collapsed, was resuscitated, and the coach still sent him on to continue playing? Shouldn't that coach be arrested and prosecuted?
You don’t get it! “Now get back to work!” You don’t appreciate that football is slavery incorporated!! 24 slaves entertaining virtual and on-site paying patrons for 90 minutes per game!!!
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Bar1941(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Samuel Kanu needs to have a comprehensive medical checkup to ascertain if he can continue to play football. His health is far more important than the money he makes weekly from football and thankfully he had already made some money from the round leather game which can be judiciously invested.

This is the second time such incident is happening to him, I pray and wish it never happened the third time because that could be catastrophic.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by mariahAngel(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sunnypa11:
It is the second time such has happened to him.

I could recall during training towards Egypt 2019 AFCON.

He must pay attention to his body.

Really?
Then he has to stop playing football.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Meedon: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
zoedew:

You don’t get it! “Now get back to work!” You don’t appreciate that football is slavery incorporated!! 24 slaves entertaining virtual and on-site paying patrons for 90 minutes per game!!!

Slaves with money
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

he collapsed in the 6th minute n the coach sent him back n finally subbed him in the 16th minutes simply means dt the coach is a die hard punter..
the man don stake "no sub for 10 mins" and kalu gat play make e ticket no cut....no vex

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by ppogba: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
People that are close to him should tell him the truth which is, leave football for good and find something easier to do.

But unfortunately, it is most likely that both family and friends are all parasites feeding on the guy.

And if the avoidable happens, they will shed crocodile tears and life continues.

At least, he must have spent at least seven years playing professional football.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by zoedew: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Meedon:

Slaves with money
I get your point!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
smartasuen:

That only shows he is considered an invaluable player

At the detriment of his health?
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Skillsnigeria: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Kabaz2: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank God he was resuscitated.But the guy face no match the age at all
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by abbey621(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
zoedew:

Keep deceiving yourself, you think players like Messi or Ronaldo would be treated as such or even the new king in town Lukaku? This only happens when the player is adamant to stay on or the ligue/team is not as popular. If this happened at United, English media would have swallowed them like fresh fufu with ogbonno grin grin
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by McOluOmo: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:
That second picture show the spirit of sportsmanship in both teams

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by 24brains(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
What is happening to our "SAMUEL"(S)? it reminds me of samuel okwaraji
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by phemmyfour: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sunnypa11:

He should just stop playing .....he might not be third time lucky
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by iamtardey: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oga. ! Fyn sit undecided
Sunnypa11:

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Spectaclesawe25: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Nigerian 46years, pls stop believing this footballers, how can this thick face be 23years??

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by iamtardey: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
I no get peace of mind I still no get money cry
McOluOmo:
[b][/b]

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by bluefilm: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Samuel Okwaraji

Samuel Kalu

Which Samuel is next?

Maybe, Samuel Eto'o grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Bamzyriches451: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
GWS
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Melaninprincess(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
I hope he is fine
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by techWriter1: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
That second photograph showcase the soul of sport in both squads
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by zoedew: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
abbey621:

Keep deceiving yourself, you think players like Messi or Ronaldo would be treated as such or even the new king in town Lukaku? This only happens when the player is adamant to stay on or the ligue/team is not as popular. If this ahppened at United, English media would have swallowed them like fresh fufu with ogbonno grin grin
It can be baffling how some folks can’t converse decently and respectful with the people in their lives!
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
He must have remembered the bad news that Buhari the terror has returned to Nigeria that was why he slumped
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Ausval: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
When bros dey lie for him age ...30 plus years old man dey claim 23...all liver and heart go dey fail am from over running na ..old man wen dey play youth sports

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
zoedew:

It can be baffling how some folks can’t converse decently and respectful with the people in their lives!

Is it more baffling than calling a whole sport filled with thousands of athletes as slavery or have words lost relevancy in your community?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit / UFC 278: Leon Edwards Defeats Usman Kamaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.