Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match (37460 Views)

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by baloney: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

he collapsed in the 6th minute n the coach sent him back n finally subbed him in the 16th minutes simply means dt the coach is a die hard punter..
the man don stake "no sub for 10 mins" and kalu gat play make e ticket no cut....no vex
ahahahahaba grin grin grin grin

Idiat grin
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by JoeSoapy: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
I remember this dude collapsed sometime around 2018 or 19. He needs to take his health seriously
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Ayo2004: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bar1941:
Samuel Kanu needs to have a comprehensive medical checkup to ascertain if he can continue to play football. His health is far more important than the money he makes weekly from football and thankfully he had already made some money from the round leather game which can be judiciously invested.

This is the second time such incident is happening to him, I pray and wish it never happened the third time because that could be catastrophic.
Mumu,if na u dey collect like 20k pounds weekly,u go just comot

Abeg,shut up
All(I mean all) the nairalanders making noise that he should quit football don't mind playing football at 40 as long as they are earning big money weekly
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Elidrisy20: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Slickest:
I think he shouldn't have been sent back on the pitch imo,
Moreover, the football body should provide a medical team to check these players' fitness before every match. Coaches can be selfish at times, its all about their jobs and winning games
na him talk say him wan play
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
I wish him better health...

23 years old?!! Now, that is part of the problem!
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Realhommie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
jullary:
guy everything na hustle!
Not true bro, everything no be hustle if it's not legitimate... Look at what age cheating has caused Nigerian football, I mean the resultant effects. Excelling at under 17 and doing well at under 20 but failing to replicate such form and exploits in the senior team because by the time we're expecting them to blossom they've passed their prime and are already within retirement age. It doesn't really tell well of us as a people.

Thankfully majority of the present SE players are either born in Europe or were bred there so we have Many young guys with their real ages coming through. Let's condemn what is wrong please.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by sammiy: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please I think he should watch it carefully....this is about the second time he will collapse sort of...first was during preparation for African nations cup the this...more gut just be time to re-evaluate a football career or he should try manage stress level.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by McOluOmo: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
iamtardey:
I no get peace of mind I still no get money cry
try deal with it

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This one always collapsing

Anyways.. the end is really near

I'm. Not joking

By 2023, it's going to start taking shape
It should end already.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by zoedew: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
abbey621:

Is it more baffling than calling a whole sport filled with thousands of athletes as slavery or have words lost relevancy in your community?
Reference to my pedigree and life trajectory as one in which words may have lost relevancy will be ignored. I prefer to have you understand where I’m coming from. There is this book - “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.” The book was written by Steve Covey. In case you are yet to read it my candid advice is for you to do so. He seek to help us see that the way we see things change because of the shift in our paradigms. That, for me, explains why we see things differently and necessitates decency in communicating with and accommodating others whose views are divergent from ours. It just occurred to me as akin to slavery when I read that the player was asked back into the field of play in all the circumstances. I meant no offence.
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by mokkalu1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

hmm...i think d problem should start from dt his "age" bcoz e cant b 23..
I first saw Samuel years back in a competition around jos in 2014 and he was really talented, was told he was once in same class in sec skul with my senior bross n dey even saw each oda..
meaning, the matured looking kalu l i saw dt day was just 17 years old?
abeg, how my 37 year old bros take attend same sec skul with this 23 year old bross na no be juju be dt??
Your 37 year old brother must have schooled with his children. Samuel Kalu is from my village and younger than my junior brother. Mind you, my junior brother will be 28 by September. Me sef wey be old man for him side still de way younger than that ur senior bros. Lie lie person. angry
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Isilion: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

he collapsed in the 6th minute n the coach sent him back n finally subbed him in the 16th minutes simply means dt the coach is a die hard punter..
the man don stake "no sub for 10 mins" and kalu gat play make e ticket no cut....no vex
You must be a genius bro you smart
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by Mryacks: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:

hmm...i think d problem should start from dt his "age" bcoz e cant b 23..
I first saw Samuel years back in a competition around jos in 2014 and he was really talented, was told he was once in same class in sec skul with my senior bross n dey even saw each oda..
meaning, the matured looking kalu l i saw dt day was just 17 years old?
abeg, how my 37 year old bros take attend same sec skul with this 23 year old bross na no be juju be dt??

He could even be older than your Bros � with a year or two sef...
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by lolu2019: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Sunnypa11:
It is the second time such has happened to him.

I could recall during training towards Egypt 2019 AFCON.

He must pay attention to his body.
he needs to be careful
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by engrkaz(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2021
He has a history of collapsing on pitch. That was his second in less than 2 years
Toeze:
Wait, somebody collapsed, was thankfully resuscitated, and the coach still sent him on to continue playing? Shouldn't that coach be arrested and prosecuted?
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aba Boy to the World..

Get well soon brahh
Re: Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
mokkalu1:

Your 37 year old brother must have schooled with his children. Samuel Kalu is from my village and younger than my junior brother. Mind you, my junior brother will be 28 by September. Me sef wey be old man for him side still de way younger than that ur senior bros. Lie lie person. angry

No mind that poster . See as Dem dey paint person image bad..

SK na Aba boy and I know him one on one and he is a small boy (by age) and this guy is saying that he was classmates with a 37 yrs old..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.