Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work (21307 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2021
These ineptitudes still don't understand anything about governance.. To govern means to serve people who stood in the sun and rain to get you their choice elected(though not free and fair).
I don't support the sit at home order but these agitators always have a leader, why not dialogue?
Before you quote me to say trash, I no dey support agitation and I no be ibo or ipob...
Losing someone's job at this perilous time is bad..
And some of these workers can't risk being tagged a saboteur
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2021
I see no difference between terrorists and ipob, how can u be killing ur own people that u claim u are fighting freedom for just becos they disobey ur sit at home order, is that not barbaric, the ipob are like Taliban,isis,ashaba,they kill anyone who have different ideology from theirs

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Godpunishnairal: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2021
rosinkkit:

You're crazy.

He's advocating peace and prosperity in the south-east.

What are you advocating?

For Igbos to kill more Igbos?

Online military.Lols.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SergeantLawalG: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2021
NDIOGAH:
Umahi the wicked and evil man
dumb ass will you shut up
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SergeantLawalG: 5:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Foreigna2:

Dauda Abubakar Umahi
you're such a dumb ass
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Okuda(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Lol. make person die in the process of coming to work then you go go pay him family condolence visit and the matter don end. wicked fulani slave.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 5:31am On Aug 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
These ineptitudes still don't understand anything about governance.. To govern means to serve people who stood in the sun and rain to get you their choice elected(though not free and fair).
I don't support the sit at home order but these agitators always have a leader, why not dialogue?
Before you quote me to say trash, I no dey support agitation and I no be ibo or ipob...
Losing someone's just job at this perilous time is bad..
And some of these workers can't risk being tagged a saboteur

Bro tagging anyone saboteur who say no to some of ur ideal is foolishness, sell ur ideal to the people don't force it on them, is only a terrorists that force a group of people to accept their rules or ideals
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Okuda:
Lol. make person die in the process of coming to work then you go go pay him family condolence visit and the matter don end. wicked fulani slave.

So ipob now killing their own people they are fighting for abi
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by unubi1(m): 5:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Deal with it
Freestainworld:
Umahi Yakubu have spoken
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Truflexunits(m): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Umahi should think twice before sacking them because they are scared and protecting their lives against those blood sucking miscreants called Igbos and esn, what if they are been killed or harm at the course of discharging their duties won’t ebonyin state government move forward?. So he should reconsider and provide heavy security for the state to protect lives and properties those miscreants are heartless and ready to destroy for sake of their leader without thinking of the consequences that will befall south eastern region in few years.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 17, 2021
When Fulani appoints an Efulefu this is the outcome:

Arrest Anybody Trying To Discuss About Fulani Herdsmen - Umahi Orders

IPOB: Igbo Governors Fooling Themselves, Governor Umahi Wants To Be Tinubu's Presidential Running Mate In 2023
Mumu man, look at how u have reduced igbo race becuse of ur stupidity, our easten governor have completely reduce us to nothing before our enemy, but let me make somethig very clear here, when the trumpet � sounds, none of u we leave to tell the story no matter how many bodyguards - Kwantinue - Fulani lover - Mr Umahi Judas Brutus.
Listen to the Benue state Governor's interview ,Thats a man not coward Umahi Efulefu.
Benue State Governor (Samuel Ortom)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hqYH6S1ck

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Okuda(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2021
SIRRITE:

So ipob now killing their own people they are fighting for abi

you must be daft. did i mention ipob here?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by InvertedHammer: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2021
/
I guess he failed to realize that people were not willing to risk their lives going out because the government is incapable of protecting them. How many people is he going to fire? Better unemployed than dead.

\
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43am On Aug 17, 2021
melodyogonna:
What is a South East?

oga governor why you dey para self !

people that lock their shop and refuse to sell na their business simple

what concern this man inside!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Okuda:

you must be daft. did i mention ipob here?

So who is killing those that flat the sit at home orther?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Eeser: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2021
This is totally unacceptable. The workers shouldn't be made to choose between the fear of terror and the fear of getting sacked.
Who advise these politicians?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Steinmann: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Umahi is trying to be more Fulani than the Fulani's.
He should have his head examined .
Though the sit at home is not good, but that over reaction is not the way to go.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Jimalicoco(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
jimyjames:
Fake news, umahi tried it before and failed, he knows what he's up against, he won't vomit such rubbish
he was the first to honor the biafran remembrance Day sit at home, he won't try it

What makes it fake news?

Note,he object the 30th May sit at home but later said,people can honor their dead ones the following day......

Don't say what u know nothing about.....I work with Ebonyi state government

Note...Governors fuel station (brass oil) didn't open,even his brother's gas plant didn't open as well ..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by naza4life: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2021
I want to make this clear
Most are at home not out of respect or loyalty to the cause.
Most are at home out of fear
Fear of being assaulted by our very own brothers
Even though the sit at home order has been called of, many don't want to risk it.
Like their say "dead men don't count"
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by bibiking7(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2021

This is madness. So they should try to come to work and end up being beaten or shot.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Lavidalo: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2021
lubbish

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Jaysnowkid: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
I just dislike this man!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by guru90: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Umahi...

The NORTHERNER Worshipper.......

I hate this man with passion.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2021
NDIOGAH:
Umahi the wicked and evil man

Go and sit down!

If I were governors, no store that was shut on Monday will open any other day.

Nonsense!

The SE governors no get balls.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
This Umahi is crazy and confused cheesy grin grin

That's incorrect, you are.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2021
bigeliot:
Even MNK can no longer give orders d way he likes. He has seen it from this site at home. Umahi dey play with his life. D day Dem declare u wanted, u will join wike and supreme administrator of imo to be jumping from one barrack to another. Let him try. Enemy of the people

Empty threats!

You think you could declare sitting governors wanted, yet can't rescue your supreme leader...

Isn't that cowardice? Abeg, go rest jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Bros, umahi is advocating himself and mot peace, he is acting for his masters up north, still I don't believe that any sane person will want murder of any one no matter where tuey come from but let's call a spade a spade,
Umahi is compromised

What you wrote is what the white man will simply refer to as 'nonsense'.

What spade? No sensible sitting governor will allow any group bring down the economy of his state, on any account.

In fact, I have not seen such weaklings as governors before. If I were a governor in the SE, any store shut on a Monday remains shut until further notice.

What nonsense!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Foreigna2:

Dauda Abubakar Umahi

You may add Musa to make it longer...

However, Umahi did what is right.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by obyrich(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Igbos have serious problem with leadership. Consult, sensitize and build trust of your people in the ability of your administration to provide security for them. Engage them as stakeholders. Stop issuing orders like a despot.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by TripleAkutigi: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Una don start with each other, bah? IPOB Vs IPOB. Thank GOD sHeikh Baba Buhari no put his mouth.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by bluefilm: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Umahi Adamu Adamu has spoken.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Ogbeniomo: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2021
malcom1X:
How will umahi know those that came to work or not.

This is just eye service to please his masters.

No one is getting sacked.

How will people get transportation to work in the first place, na trek that person go trek?
If you have a car, will you risk it on that very day?
Make una use una head.

Umahi cannot do sh....

Okay even if the businesses were open on that day, how much will you even make?

How much did the government make in revenue on that day?
umahi just want wyn the enemies of his people, enemies of Biafrans over to u, me i dey my alter keep praying for Biafra to be archived, for me to see Oduduwa nation as soon as possible, Dumb umahi Abi na Dave umahi don't even know that people he directed to sack workers who fail to go to work, did Not go work aswell, now who will sack Who. shameless gov. he even admitted that the oder has ben suspended to show that ipob is the one controlling the entire southeast affairs. Up Biafra, Up my Oduduwa republic, we move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.