Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work (21352 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mbaise1000: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CoolAmbience:

What you wrote is what the white man will simply refer to as 'nonsense'.

What spade? No sensible sitting governor will allow any group bring down the economy of his state, on any account.

In fact, I have not seen such weaklings as governors before. If I were a governor in the SE, any store shut on a Monday remains shut until further notice.

What nonsense!

Well monday has come and gone and the people did what they want to do, and there is nothing you ir umahi can do about it, and I know you are not talking because of your love for igbos or ebonyi state, but most likely because you were disappointed that they people decided to listen to those they know are speaking for them and to people like me, it wouldn't have made any difference even if everyone went and opened there work place yesterday, you can hate all you want and your disappointment is going yo last forever,
Those governors you call weaklings are far far more intelligent than you, there are things they see that you can't see and if you are seeing them you are wilfully in denial, like I say all of them are compromised, they are in difficult places and know it, every part of igbo land is in pain and distress, and a person on the ground have nowhere else to fall, my prayer every day is that it doesn't get worse than it is but like they say it's ONLY a tree that you want to cut down and it will wsit there for you to do that, the igbo man will rather fight and die than live the slavery you happily choose to live in, no igbo man want to destroy another man's land NOT to talk of his own, you are a hypocrite and you know it. Despite kanu's shortcomings, People here understand where he is coming from and not only igbos
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
I wouldn't know where you come from and I don't want to know, but one thing I am sure is that wherever it is you come from. There is nothing happening in igbo land or hausa land that is not happening there and there are no type of bad people in igbo land that is not in your place possibly more, it's your type that will hype okorocha rochas when we here are telling all of you what type of person he is, you were all jubilating when uzodimma was foisted on imo people as we are complaining, there are many examples, we here know who is who. I am thinking that you and your people cannot be all dumb to see what we are talking just that your prayer and happiness all the time is to see igbos complaining and suffering, if you had kept an open mind you may have seen that I said that no sane person wants anyone murdered no matter who or where they come from, but the usual hatred blocked your eyes and sense, that is if you have any, umahi is your hero today because he joined your fulani terrorist party. Mark it very soon he he come back to equally evil pdp, umahi is simply playing to the gallery, he is only trying to be politically correct, you are ready all the time to bow to one man from wherever hole you come out from I don't care we don't bow to anyone here, I repeat umahi is angling for a political post, simple
Did u just call PDP evil party? Na ur papa buhati dey do well abi. God punish all apc members
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
I wouldn't know where you come from and I don't want to know, but one thing I am sure is that wherever it is you come from. There is nothing happening in igbo land or hausa land that is not happening there and there are no type of bad people in igbo land that is not in your place possibly more, it's your type that will hype okorocha rochas when we here are telling all of you what type of person he is, you were all jubilating when uzodimma was foisted on imo people as we are complaining, there are many examples, we here know who is who. I am thinking that you and your people cannot be all dumb to see what we are talking just that your prayer and happiness all the time is to see igbos complaining and suffering, if you had kept an open mind you may have seen that I said that no sane person wants anyone murdered no matter who or where they come from, but the usual hatred blocked your eyes and sense, that is if you have any, umahi is your hero today because he joined your fulani terrorist party. Mark it very soon he he come back to equally evil pdp, umahi is simply playing to the gallery, he is only trying to be politically correct, you are ready all the time to bow to one man from wherever hole you come out from I don't care we don't bow to anyone here, I repeat umahi is angling for a political post, simple
Did you just called PDP evil party? Na buhari ur papa dey well abi.? God punish APC and thier supports
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Jimalicoco(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
jimyjames:

It is complete fake news, umahi is the smartest and most intelligent governor from the south East, that's why they made him the chairman of South East Governor's, he usually picks his words carefully when talking about ipob or biafra agitation ever since the struggle turned violence , people keep posting fake news claiming it's from umahi, this is not the first time

You don't have sense.....local radio stations like SALT FM and EBBC reported it during their 8.30 news.......
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Jimalicoco(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
JohnOkolo:

You're a Bastard. Put source and stop saying shit, who asked you for Google. If you want to write about any news and cause uproar use a legitimate source.

Google it and find it in Vanguard, This day, The Nations and all those government owned media outlets that don't give source while writing news.

Are u sure,u know ur father .....idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by jimyjames(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jimalicoco:

You don't have sense.....local radio stations like SALT FM and EBBC reported it during their 8.30 news.......
I want to hear it from umahi's mouth
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by CoolAmbience(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Well monday has come and gone and the people did what they want to do, and there is nothing you ir umahi can do about it, and I know you are not talking because of your love for igbos or ebonyi state, but most likely because you were disappointed that they people decided to listen to those they know are speaking for them and to people like me, it wouldn't have made any difference even if everyone went and opened there work place yesterday, you can hate all you want and your disappointment is going yo last forever,
Those governors you call weaklings are far far more intelligent than you, there are things they see that you can't see and if you are seeing them you are wilfully in denial, like I say all of them are compromised, they are in difficult places and know it, every part of igbo land is in pain and distress, and a person on the ground have nowhere else to fall, my prayer every day is that it doesn't get worse than it is but like they say it's ONLY a tree that you want to cut down and it will wsit there for you to do that, the igbo man will rather fight and die than live the slavery you happily choose to live in, no igbo man want to destroy another man's land NOT to talk of his own, you are a hypocrite and you know it. Despite kanu's shortcomings, People here understand where he is coming from and not only igbos

And where is it Kanu is coming from?

Anyways, you can say whatever you like, every dispassionate person sees severe weakness of leadership in the region.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mbaise1000: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CoolAmbience:

And where is it Kanu is coming from?

Anyways, you can say whatever you like, every dispassionate person sees severe weakness of leadership in the region.

So are there no weakness of leadership in the region and is kanu the cause?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mbaise1000: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
henrybangs44:

Did you just called PDP evil party? Na buhari ur papa dey well abi.? God punish APC and thier supports

You may want to read my comment again and you will see where and what I referred apc to, the problem with political touts is that they are shouting and hauling these evil politicians on empty stomach at most they will be given 50k for every electoral circle and they will suffer for the next four years, keep talking of party. What has pdp done for you. NONSENSE
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You may want to read my comment again and you will see where and what I referred apc to, the problem with political touts is that they are shouting and hauling these evil politicians on empty stomach at most they will be given 50k for every electoral circle and they will suffer for the next four years, keep talking of party. What has pdp done for you. NONSENSE
What have you done for yourself. Lazy arse
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mbaise1000: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
henrybangs44:

What have you done for yourself. Lazy arse

Wow,
We are talking about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS / Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.