Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? (1948 Views)

FAQ: Does Suicide Send Someone To Hell? / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
As a father or mother no matter what your child does you still forgive them and give them a second chance because you truly love them and would love to see them do better.....
But then when it comes to the case of a God who claims to love all people very ironic how he sends thesame people to hell to burn for eternity.......
But then what purpose does hell fire really serve because if it's for the sake of punishments then you would realise that why we have punishments in the first place is to reform people and to change their attitude and also to discourage others from participating in thesame bad behaviour...
but for hell fire you are not given a second chance instead you are condemned straight with no hope.....
It's Very Ironic For A God Who Claims To Love All People To Send Themsame People He Loves To Enternal Condemnation Without A Second Chance ..... undecided
but then if you know you are going to send someone to hell fire why did create the person in the first place....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by lilvicky68(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stop drinking Jehovah witness tea..
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Stop drinking Jehovah witness tea..
I was expecting you to put up a strong counter argument ..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by 2rez: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wait, let's rewind back. Answer this with all honesty... What do you think personally, might make a person go to the hell? If you can answer this 100%, I promise you an interesting interaction on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
Wait, let's rewind back. Answer this with all honesty... What do you think personally, might make a person go to the hell? If you can answer this 100%, I promise you an interesting interaction on this thread.
that's very easy.... embarassed all you need to do is commit sin and you are one day away from hell .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by falcon01: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's a system built for manipulation and control, a system based on fear Obey or Burn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
that's very easy.... embarassed all you need to do is commit sin and you are one day away from hell .... undecided
Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate that... Now let's break it down for a newbie or layman's term. What is a sin in your own words and just one example, that you know (Definition doesn't have to be in religious way, just general definition).
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate that... Now let's break it down for a newbie or layman's term. What is a sin in your own words and just one example, that you know (Definition doesn't have to be in religious way, just general definition).
Okay that's simple ...
Sin is an immoral act or transgression against divine law ......
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by Bluewitch(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
embarassed

It doesn't make sense
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Okay that's simple ...
Sin is an immoral act or transgression against divine law ......
Thank you, once again... An immoral act will do just fine. You didn't give an example, but are you cool, if I put "stealing/thiefING/embezzling/" as an example?
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
Thank you, once again... An immoral act will do just fine. You didn't give an example, but are you cool, if I put "stealing/thiefING/embezzling/" as an example?
that's pretty okay..... cheesy
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
that's pretty okay..... cheesy
Okay cool, let's get into it proper proper proper (It might be lengthy and of course, feel free to ask questions)... Sin is transgression against a law( your words). That means before someone can sin, there's been a law already laid out, that this is what is accepted or this is not accepted and virtually known by all.

N.B- I'm not acting like God's advocate now, just explaining the logical aspect of "why should God condemn, who He claimed to love.?"

Where are we? O yes law, so since we're talking about God's law now, I will like to do some bible verses... Remember the early Genesis part? God said YOU CAN EAT FROM ALL OTHER TREES (the do's) BUT NOT THIS PARTICULAR ONE(the don't do)- This is a law, yeah right? We learnt first humans (according to Bible btw), sinned against that law and got the punishment(Read Genesis 3 downward, to get the full gist). Out of all the punishments God gave to man and woman, why is hell not included outrightly? Yeah, the answer to that question is a lengthy, which will finally answer the Original question, you asked.
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=billynoni post=104870373] Okay cool, let's get into it proper proper proper (It might be lengthy and of course, feel free to ask questions)... Sin is transgression against a law( your words). That means before someone can sin, there's been a law already laid out, that this is what is accepted or this is not accepted and virtually known by all.
[\qoute]

men it's crazy but why would you place monkeys and bananas in thesame room when you know that no matter happens the monkey is gonna still eat dem bananas..... undecided
so why place Adam and Eve with the damn fruit even when you know they are goddamn humans and no matter what they still gon eat it anyway and then you.... Punish them...
imagine punishing a monkey for eating bananas....
you realise no matter the amount of punishment you give to a monkey it's still gonna eat bananas over, and over again..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
So yeah, God never said Adam and Eve, Hellfire straight!!! Do you know why? Hell was not meant for HUMANS intially, I repeat Hell was not meant for HUMANS AT ALL, until Adam and Eve put us in that clause. Who/what is Hell meant for then?(this is another topic for another day).

You might be wondering, why ordinary eating from a tree someone said i shouldn't eat from, caused this kain problem. Let's look at it again, in that creation story we learnt God just say "light come out, water go there, trees come out, fish be in water, bird start flying", but when it got to human part, God had to find time and "mould" human being Himself, not just that "breathe life" into him- Something he didn't for other things he created prior, that's what make human "special" to God- We carried a part of HIM, not in other creatures. Hence the reason animals and plant are saved from the hell story coz apparently they are just "ordinary" stuff.
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=104870882][/quote] Thank you for this question, I really appreciate the way you're thinking about these things. Why will God put a tree not meant to be eaten, in the same area with Humans? Nice question... Remember I said hell wasn't meant for humans intially? You're right, if you're thinking it's meant for the "serpent" who persuaded Eve to eat first and Adam later. Ever thought that, the tree which was meant not to be eaten, might actually be a door entry to hell and that's why God warned them seriously not to eat it?

Here's a quick one tho, when the serpent came to Eve, why can't she wait for God, to confirm what He told them?

N.B In my last post, God breathe into human- He believes they are capable to make their own decisions, just like Him, as a part of Him was in them.
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
Thank you for this question, I really appreciate the way you're thinking about these things. Why will God put a tree not meant to be eaten, in the same area with Humans? Nice question... Remember I said hell wasn't meant for humans intially? You're right, if you're thinking it's meant for the "serpent" who persuaded Eve to eat first and Adam later. Ever thought that, the tree which was meant not to be eaten, might actually be a door entry to hell and that's why God warned them seriously not to eat it?
Here's a quick one tho, when the serpent came to Eve, why can't she wait for God, to confirm what He told them?
N.B In my last post, God breathe into human- He believes they are capable to make their own decisions, just like Him, as a part of Him was in them.
Humans are not rational beings we make most decisions based on selfish intrests and our desires.... undecided
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
As a father or mother no matter what your child does you still forgive them and give them a second chance because you truly love them and would love to see them do better.....
But then when it comes to the case of a God who claims to love all people very ironic how he sends thesame people to hell to burn for eternity.......
But then what purpose does hell fire really serve because if it's for the sake of punishments then you would realise that why we have punishments in the first place is to reform people and to change their attitude and also to discourage others from participating in thesame bad behaviour...
but for hell fire you are not given a second chance instead you are condemned straight with no hope.....
It's Very Ironic For A God Who Claims To Love All People To Send Themsame People He Loves To Enternal Condemnation Without A Second Chance ..... undecided
but then if you know you are going to send someone to hell fire why did create the person in the first place....

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU AUTHORITATIVELY THAT THE IS NOTHING LIKE HELL AS A PLACE OF TORMENT FOR HUMANS HELL MEANS GRAVE. INFACT WHY WE DIE IS BECAUSE OF OUR SINS SO WHEN YOU DIE YOU HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR SINS YOU CANNOT BE PUNISHED AGAIN ROM 6:23 SAYS THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR SINS. DON'T MIND OUR POT BELLY PREACHERS THEY KNOW THE TRUTH THEY CAN ONLY DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE ONES WHO DON'T READ THE BIBLE. GOD CANNOT I REPEAT GOD CANNOT NOR EVEN THINK OF SUCH WICKEDNESS INFACT THAT WOULD HAVE MADE GOD WORSE THAN THE DEVIL
HELL YOU SEE IN THE BIBLE MEANS GRAVE EVEN JESUS WENT TO HELL PSALM 16:10 AND PETER QUOTED IT IN ACTS 2:27 HELL MEANS GRAVE. AND THAT IS WHERE ALL THOSE THAT DIE GO TO
AFTER RESURRECTION THE GOOD PEOPLE WILL LIVE FOREVER WHILE THE BAD ONCE WILL BE CUT OFF THAT IS DIE THE SECOND TIME REV 20:14 QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
So yeah, God never said Adam and Eve, Hellfire straight!!! Do you know why? Hell was not meant for HUMANS intially, I repeat Hell was not meant for HUMANS AT ALL, until Adam and Eve put us in that clause. Who/what is Hell meant for then?(this is another topic for another day).

You might be wondering, why ordinary eating from a tree someone said i shouldn't eat from, caused this kain problem. Let's look at it again, in that creation story we learnt God just say "light come out, water go there, trees come out, fish be in water, bird start flying", but when it got to human part, God had to find time and "mould" human being Himself, not just that "breathe life" into him- Something he didn't for other things he created prior, that's what make human "special" to God- We carried a part of HIM, not in other creatures. Hence the reason animals and plant are saved from the hell story coz apparently they are just "ordinary" stuff.

STORY STORY HELL MEANS GRAVE AND MOTHING ELSE BECAUSE JESUS WENT TO HELL
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
capnies:

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU AUTHORITATIVELY THAT THE IS NOTHING LIKE HELL AS A PLACE OF TORMENT FOR HUMANS HELL MEANS GRAVE. INFACT WHY WE DIE IS BECAUSE OF OUR SINS SO WHEN YOU DIE YOU HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR SINS YOU CANNOT BE PUNISHED AGAIN ROM 6:23 SAYS THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR SINS. DON'T MIND OUR POT BELLY PREACHERS THEY KNOW THE TRUTH THEY CAN ONLY DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE ONES WHO DON'T READ THE BIBLE. GOD CANNOT I REPEAT GOD CANNOT NOR EVEN THINK OF SUCH WICKEDNESS INFACT THAT WOULD HAVE MADE GOD WASHELL YOU SEE IN THE BIBLE MEANS GRAVE EVEN JESUS WENT TO HELL PSALM 16:10 AND PETER QUOTED IT IN ACTS 2:27 HELL MEANS GRAVE. AND THAT IS WHERE ALL THOSE THAT DIE GO TO
AFTER RESURRECTION THE GOOD PEOPLE WILL LIVE FOREVER WHILE THE BAD ONCE WILL BE CUT OFF THAT IS DIE THE SECOND TIME REV 20:14 QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
how about new born babies who commit no sin and yet still die...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2021
billynoni:
Thank you for this question, I really appreciate the way you're thinking about these things. Why will God put a tree not meant to be eaten, in the same area with Humans? Nice question... Remember I said hell wasn't meant for humans intially? You're right, if you're thinking it's meant for the "serpent" who persuaded Eve to eat first and Adam later. Ever thought that, the tree which was meant not to be eaten, might actually be a door entry to hell and that's why God warned them seriously not to eat it?

PLEASE DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW HELL IS A DARK HOLE GRAVE NOT WHERE FIRE IS BURNING DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING, DON'T SPREAD DEVILISH DOCTRINE HERE HELL MEANS GRAVE QUOTE ME ANYWHERE IF JESUS WENT TO HELL BEFORE RESURRECTION WHAT DO YOU THINK HELL IS PSALM 16:10 AND ACTS 2:27 READ KJV AND NIV HELL MEANS GRAVE PERIOD JESUS WAS IN HELL FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE HE RESURRECTED SO WHAT IS HELL. WAS JESUS A SINNER WHY THEN DID HE GO TO HELL. STOP INSULTING GOD WITH NEGATIVE INSINUATIONS. EVEN THE WICKED DEVIL CANNOT BE THAT HEARTLESS
DO YOU KNOW WHO GOD IS TO EQUATE SUCH WICKEDNESS TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2021
billynoni:

I WILL FOLLOW JESUS TO HELL BECAUSE HE WENT THERE FIRST PSALM 16:10
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2021
capnies:

I WILL FOLLOW JESUS TO HELL BECAUSE HE WENT THERE FIRST PSALM 16:10
Do you know the key differences between the Old Covenant Law of Moses, YHWH, and the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ , as far as destination for those who live by the law and those who refuse? undecided
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know the key differences between the Old Covenant Law of Moses, YHWH, and the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ , as far as destination for those who live by the law and those who refuse? undecided

READ ACTS 2:27 PETER QUOTED PSALM 16:10 STOP INSULTING GOD WITH FALSE DEVILISH DOCTRINE HELL IS GRAVE PERIOD IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR DADDY IN THE LORD SAID READ YOUR BIBLE HELL IS GRAVE I REPEAT WITH AUTHORITY HELL IS GRAVE HE'LL IS GRAVE
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2021
capnies:

READ ACTS 2:27 PETER QUOTED PSALM 16:10 STOP INSULTING GOD WITH FALSE DEVILISH DOCTRINE HELL IS GRAVE PERIOD IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR DADDY IN THE LORD SAID READ YOUR BIBLE HELL IS GRAVE I REPEAT WITH AUTHORITY HELL IS GRAVE HE'LL IS GRAVE
Again....
1. Do you know the key differences between the Old Covenant Law of Moses, YHWH, and the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ , as far as destination for those who live by the law and those who refuse? undecided

2. According to Peter's account of events which you referenced earlier, Jesus Christ went down to the spirits chained during the time of Noah - and not after that. Is this what you meant when you said Jesus descended down to Hell ? undecided
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
how about new born babies who commit no sin and yet still die...... undecided

NEW BABIES TAKE THE NATURE OF THEIR PARENTS. ADAM WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD BEFORE HE STARTED HAVING CHILDREN SO THOSE CHILDREN ARE LIKE HIM WITH SINFUL NATURE THAT IS WHY CHILDREN DIE MUCH LIKE ADULTS WHOSE SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN THEY WILL STILL DIE BUT AFTER THE RESURRECTION THE WILL BE GIVEN THE ORIGINAL BODY THAT ADAM WAS CREATED WITH IMMORTAL BODY AND SO CANNOT DIE AGAIN
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by billynoni(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Humans are not rational beings we make most decisions based on selfish intrests and our desires.... undecided

*based on selfish interest... I like this line, it's that selfish interest made them want to "be like God", that's where wahala starts. A washing machine, wanting to be the manufacturer kinda.
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by KnownUnknown: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=104870882][/quote]

When you go past the theist/atheist divide, you’ll start to see clearly and stop trying to make sense of nonsense. The ideas are ridiculous because they are ideas and philosophies of different men across time that are either rejected (Heresies) or accepted (doctrine) by other men. Without religious beliefs Garden of Eden is just a stupid story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edin_(Sumerian_term)

The doctrine of original sin began to emerge in the 3rd century but only became fully formed with the writings of Augustine of Hippo (354–430), who was the first author to use the phrase "original sin" (Latin: peccatum originale).[3][4] Augustine's conception of original sin was based on a mistranslated passage in Paul the Apostle's Epistle to the Romans, and scholars have debated whether the passage supports Augustine's view.[5][6][7]

Augustine's formulation of original sin became popular among Protestant reformers, such as Martin Luther and John Calvin, who equated original sin with concupiscence (or "hurtful desire" ), affirming that it persisted even after baptism and completely destroyed freedom to do good and proposed that original sin involved a loss of free will except to sin.[8] Modern Augustinian Calvinism holds this view. The Jansenist movement, which the Catholic Church declared heretical from 1653, also maintained that original sin destroyed freedom of will. Instead the Catholic Church declares "Baptism, by imparting the life of Christ's grace, erases original sin and turns a man back towards God, but the consequences for nature, weakened and inclined to evil, persist in man and summon him to spiritual battle." "Weakened and diminished by Adam's fall, free will is yet not destroyed in the race."
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2021
billynoni:
*based on selfish interest... I like this line, it's that selfish interest made them want to "be like God", that's where wahala starts. A washing machine, wanting to be the manufacturer kinda.
but the bible says man was created in the image of God .... undecided And to rule over the earth....
so if they are already created in the image of God why would they want to be like God again
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
falcon01:
It's a system built for manipulation and control, a system based on fear Obey or Burn.

GOD. BLESS YOU BROTHER; IN TRUTH THE WORD HELL DOESN'T MEAN WHERE FIRE IS BURNING IT MEANS WHERE DEATH THINGS ARE REV 20:13 SAYS HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN IT MEANING THAT HELL IS FULL OF DEATH THINGS READ IT
REV 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by capnies: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
but the bible says man was created in the image of God .... undecided And to rule over the earth....
so if they are already created in the image of God why would they want to be like God again

MY BROTHER DON'T ANSWER HIM YOU ALREADY KNOWN THE TRUTH. END TIME ADVOCATES THEY ARE ALL LOOKING FOR STORIES TO COVER THEIR LIES HELL IS FILLED WITH DEAD THINGS READ REV 20:13
Re: Why Would You Send Someone You Love To Hell ???? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Lie Lie!

Do we not say that "YOU HAVE DONE THE UNFORGIVABLE" even if it is the first and only time you have ever done that eg. Burning down your father's only house, sleeping with your father's wife, murdering the child you know your father loved very very much, DIRECTLY CHALLENGING YOUR FATHER, TO HIS FACE, TO THE POINT OF MORTAL COMBAT, Direct Disobedience to Him because you know it would pain Him very very well if and when you disobey Him [/b]etc

[b]All these things and more are Unforgivable and NO PARENT Anywhere will continue to love that child who does any of these things.

They will and Must Hate them for all these things are the killers of Love.

And God is Love, thus, they intend to kill God by doing all these things.

THEREFORE THEY MAKE GOD THEIR ENEMY AND AN ENEMY.

And THEREFORE, THEY HAVE CAUSED WAR TO BEGIN!

AND A KILL OR BE KILLED HAS ARISEN AS THEY HAVE CAUSED AND CREATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! / The African Origin Of Amen/amin / Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.