Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. (1013 Views)

I Need Urgent Help, Dying Slowly / I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / New Graduates Teaching In Lagos? - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
After all my challenges in the past one year, I think I have to relocate and leave my comfort zone.
I can teach and also work in any part of the job provided the work is clean or not fetish.
I am a graduate, I finished last year but I need a job..

My business is not moving like before and I need to support my family. I am not married.
I can commute or relocate depends on the Job and if there is accommodation.
I am religious and hardworking, I also learn very fast so I can fit in easily.

I don't know how to search for jobs, because all the applications I have been submitting online is futile.

Any idea on how I can start job hunting in Lagos, and I would be immensely grateful if you can help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by DeeBaDan: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Very sincere and honest post.

1. Ready to leave comfort zone

2. Clean and honest so long as not fetish

Vtw, I informed you that you had a divine calling from above last time. Have you started working on it ?

Send me a message on the number on this profile

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by wittywriter: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
dboY1123:
After all my challenges in the past one year, I think I have to relocate and leave my comfort zone.
I can teach and also work in any part of the job provided the work is clean or not fetish.

My business is not moving like before and I need to support my family. I am not married.

I don't know how to search for jobs, because all the applications I have been submitting online is futile.

Any idea on how I can start job hunting in Lagos, and I would be immensely grateful if you can help me out.

Since you have a phone/browsing gadget and access to internet then why not learn how to earn via online using your data and browsing gadget? FYI with a token mentorship fee I can consider to put you through...however in the mean time open accounts with the portals below:

Binance.com
Yellowcard.com
Paper.li
Upwork.com
Fiverr.com
Quora & all SM platforms

You can earn as an intermediary content creator.

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by xpresseeve: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Send a CV to xpresseeve@gmail.com

Ensure we get it today.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
wittywriter:

Since you have a phone/browsing gadget and access to internet then why not learn how to earn via online using your data and browsing gadget? FYI with a token mentorship fee I can consider to put you through...however in the mean time open accounts with the portals below:

Binance.com
Yellowcard.com
Paper.li
Upwork.com
Fiverr.com
Quora & all SM platforms

You can earn as an intermediary content creator.

Wittyness

I have opened account with Binance, Upwork, and Fiverr
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
xpresseeve:

Send a CV to xpresseeve@gmail.com

Ensure we get it today.

Done.
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Very sincere and honest post.

1. Ready to leave comfort zone

2. Clean and honest so long as not fetish

Vtw, I informed you that you had a divine calling from above last time. Have you started working on it ?

Send me a message on the number on this profile

I have not started. Economy is not friendly boss
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by DeeBaDan: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
dboY1123:

I have not started. Economy is not friendly boss

Msg me on WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by xpresseeve: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Several came in but I suppose yours had Nairaland in the subject area

Done.
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by wittywriter: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
dboY1123:

I have opened account with Binance, Upwork, and Fiverr

Open all I posted then we take it from there.

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by Fab21: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's everywhere
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by werisetogether(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for sharing

Just to encourage you to follow up on some of the responses you've gotten on this thread

Also consider what else you can do to grow the business you mentioned, so you can have an extra income stream that you can control

Thanks again and GOD bless

dboY1123:

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2023
wittywriter:

Open all I posted then we take it from there.

Wittyness

Done sir.
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by wittywriter: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Done sir.

Post screenshot of your paper.li account

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by xpresseeve: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
I cannot identify your application.

Please post your email address for clarity.

wittywriter:

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by Workch: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
dboY1123:

what business are you into?
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Paper.li is saying Goodbye to Paperli..

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
xpresseeve:

I cannot identify your application.

Please post your email address for clarity.

Oluwadamilare
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by wittywriter: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
dboY1123:

Paper.li is saying Goodbye to Paperli..

Ok post that of Quora.com

However quickly post on your SM timelines and whatsapp status that you are their best plug to learning how to monetize online via Digital skill set. If you get any response or responses then see yourself as one of my DS mentorship marketer once they pay you get an incentive of at least #10k.....my least mentorship fee is $50...(ContentWriting).

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by dboY1123(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Ok post that of Quora.com

However quickly post on your SM timelines and whatsapp status that you are their best plug to learning how to monetize online via Digital skill set. If you get any response or responses then see yourself as one of my DS mentorship marketer once they pay you get an incentive of at least #10k.....my least mentorship fee is $50...(ContentWriting).

Wittyness

Re: Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. by wittywriter: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=dboY1123 post=124695572][/quote]

Drop your phone contact ull be reached with further earning details

wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Job Needed / Scholarship Info Pls Help! / The Test Format Of Glaxosmithkline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.