Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family (948 Views)

DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Department of State Services, DSS, on Monday granted Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, access to his family.

Kanu met with his brother, Emmanuel Kanu who was in the company of his legal team at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.

The meeting was confirmed by Kanu’s lead counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, in a series of tweets.

Ejiofor disclosed that the IPOB leader is in good spirit.

According to Ejiofor: “We just concluded today’s routine visit on a very sound note. What made today’s visit unique is that today marks it the first Day Our Client -Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, is setting his eyes on his sibling.

“In my company during the Family’s maiden visit to Our Client. Our Client is Prince Emmanuel Kanu (Fine Boy), the Representative of Our Client’s family.

“Our Client- Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is very strong in spirit.

“You will hear the rest from Prince Emmanuel Kanu.”

Kanu has been in DSS detention after he was rearrested and repatriated from an undisclosed African country.

The secret police had failed to produce Kanu during his last court hearing before Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court.

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/16/biafra-dss-finally-bows-to-pressure-allows-nnamdi-kanu-meet-family/

Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by zolajpower: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by chatinent: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
So I was in Madam Olaniyi’s tumbo joint with my hands tooth-picked to an appetizing Anu ezi lying inside my plate, garnished with chilli when two young men came in with this Mazi Nnamdi Kanu discussion, and how he'd meet his family today.

They argued and argued, and after drinking about five bottles of Life, they began soliciting for my contribution.

Nna, I am not against him, neither in support. I'm apolitical, and neutral biko.

Abeg, madam, bring me another bottle of my friend udeme.

Ị nwere ishi ewu? Biko gwora m ya, tinye osu ofuma kwa.

Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by BigBrother54321: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stupid talk. Bowing to which pressure Ode

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by Africana1123(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
O
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by modsfucker: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by Mayng01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
This Kanu is a strong man
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by seunlayi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Better
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by Ever8090: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mayng01:
This Kanu is a strong man
I dey tell you..it's not easy to be eating half cooked beans and still retain sanity to recognize your sibling.. grin
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Mtceeew angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by FarahAideed: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2021
So this was the agreement to call off the sit out ..cool
Re: Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2021
The government is finally open to dialogue!

We warned the government when this all started

An average Igbo man think for his or her self!

This sit-at-home home will finally put the myth about Igbos love of money above all to rest!

An average Igbo man is willing to sacrifice all for justice to reign

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu will not halt the agitations, doing the right thing will!

In this land, it's the people that make their own laws, they determine the outcome

An injury to one, is an injury to all!

This cause is more than anyone! You cannot use fire to quench fire!

The next will be to unproscribe IPOB!

It's a gradual step! We move!

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / Southwest APC politicians’ Reject Oodua Republic, Insist On One Nigeria / Nigeria Air: FG To Float IPO, Begins Operations With Three Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.