Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." (7659 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by MufasaLion: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Lol
Each to his own.
When some like older ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2021
The same gender that celebrated Ned and Regina and wished to b in her shoes ... woman go carry ur very big L waka comot for here

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Kingcalls: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

Are you ok??

So because she’s 19 she can also get married to a 70yro and that would be cool.

Relax more people wey Dey much younger go still call am out.
For you to support his acts, I think you’re like him

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by jagorinho: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Nah madness dey worry that Twitter user.
Timini short? Nah ment?
He's around 5'10 and that IS NOT SHORT anywhere in this world.
.....he is a short man in South Sudan.
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Ishilove: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
He can sleep with whoever he wants to sleep with, as long as they are not minors. He is predator who preys on naivety, so the onus falls on parents to train their children to reject waywardness so they don't fall for people like Timini, or emulate his lifestyle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by siofra(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
God please save your girls from mansluts angry AMEN.

From the front page of this topic I've been able to deduce that the number of paedophiles and sexual predators on nairaland is dangerously high.
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Graysons: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
siofra:
God please save your girls from mansluts angry AMEN.

From the front page of this topic I've been able to deduce that the number of paedophiles and sexual predators on nairaland is dangerously high.
19 yrs old woman is no child.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by siofra(f): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Graysons:
19 yrs old woman is no child.

A 19 year old woman is very inexperienced in matters of love.
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
daddytime:
She just dey advertise the guy for more babes to run after am.

You think say most of these girls ready to read all these your turenchi?
grin
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
siofra:

A 19 year old woman is very inexperienced in matters of love.
I guess Regina Daniels is also inexperienced in matters of love, nonsense talk grin

8 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Tedpgrass: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Long throat dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Iliveforever(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=104883966][/quote]

How old do you think Regina Daniel is??
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Miller232: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Timini na lover boy jare from his look you don't expect him to be so loyal una no happy say he no turn Una to babymama leave you for ur fate

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by kokoA(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
You just gave the dude a five star rating.. grin His guys would be shouting "Boss! Boss!" right now.. Lagos to Abj fa! Niggar's global.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Well i don't support sleeping with corpses in the morgue so sleeping with anything that breathes is still reasonable abi
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Aganju849: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
More

If to say na Ned dey bang her dey buy her Prado jeep she no for talk o.

Someone take this girl's phone away please

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just a pained ex gf.
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by jimmychang: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Women dey hardly agree say them dey wrong grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bittered & pained bitch angry

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2021
I just pity some girls, fall in love with your head and not your heart
A guy cannot never make me become a motivational writer in terms of ship
Once I noticed that the fuel will soon finished in the ship, I will just jump down and move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF!!! 2 Couples Caught Having Sex Outside Nightclub (photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Celebration / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.