Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Need Accomodation In Cambridge - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Accomodation In Cambridge (1212 Views)

Incase You Need Accomodation In Abeokuta In Good Locations (08052155304) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by Angelheart: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hi all.

I am in need of a onne bedroom flat or Stidio to rent as from the 1st September 2007 for a period of one year. The flat must be in Cambridge and ideally, within walking distance from Cambridge University.

If you are able to help, plese give a shout! Or if you have a suggestion of how can get such a flat, do let me know please.
Re: I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by tboy1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
y dont you call the school. They should be able to help
Re: I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by Bulga(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
Have you tried gumtree.com (http://cambridge.gumtree.com)? You need not to be told that a lot of things are happening on the Internet. Don’t send a rental deposit without seeing the apartment first and never send any money through Western Union.
Re: I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by Angelheart: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2007
Well, I tried the school but, the res is full up. So, I have to find my own accomodation.

Thanks for the suggestion!

@ Bulga: Thanks man!
Re: I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by DisGuy: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2007
Re: I Need Accomodation In Cambridge by naijacutee(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2007
If you want a good deal, then your best bet would be to go to www.accommodationforstudents.com and type in specifically where you want to live. They even have a map, with all available house around your chosen location, so you could have an estimate of roughly how far the house would be from the Uni. It's not a site for landlord - Most of the advertisers are student groups who need one more person or so, to complete their rent or else they would have to pay for an empty room if the house isn't full. Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Land Offers / Hot Deals At Ogombo,mowe,ofada And Lambe.updated. / Properties To Let And For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.