Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report (18018 Views)

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel / Hushpuppi/kyari: Show Off (picture) / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by tujays(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This IG is just making a fun of himself. What are you probing even despite the evidence everywhere?so you can't arrest kyari and torture him till he confess just like you guys are doing to avenge nigerian.
where are the evidences Mr Tinubu advocate?
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy come here

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Emmexguy123: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
One thing is sure,,
The US court and FBI points of allegations will stand whether Nigerian IGP investigate or not.

Our system is corrupt and no one will take us serious especially Nigerian judiciary system.

FBI IS JUST WATCHING US PLAYING NOW
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Standard tactics. Moving in circles till the whole thing slowly fades off. Too bad

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by ccollins(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
If he is found guilty he should just resign but if he is clean then he should be promoted. Abba kyari did a lot of good to the police force and Nigerians at large. I sincerely don't want this little misdeeds to end his wonderful policing career.

this sentimental display is why Nigeria is still backward and underdeveloped in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by macrodata(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly, Kyari had done more good than this ordinary Hush's case to bring him down. You dont throw the baby with the water..

Nigeria media only paparized the indictment regarding FBI bla bla bla
justice is blind. It does not equate result based on your good and bad record. One time fuckup na fuckup. The same Nigeria Police will arrest you for looking good only never minding your history. No special treatment for anyone in the law.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by udemzyudex(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2021
The IG rejected it because it will be crazy to tell FBI Abba is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by loswhite(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
If he is found guilty he should just resign but if he is clean then he should be promoted. Abba kyari did a lot of good to the police force and Nigerians at large. I sincerely don't want this little misdeeds to end his wonderful policing career.

Sentiments is the reason we are going to be a useless country for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by udemzyudex(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly, Kyari had done more good than this ordinary Hush's case to bring him down. You dont throw the baby with the water..

Stop this your nonsense talk, it is becoming too boring.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by loswhite(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

If the head of a police unit can collect money to arrest someone imagine what the ppl he is leading will do? Most Nigerian citizens are not ok

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by olusamuel01: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=104877537]If he is found guilty he should just resign but if he is clean then he should be promoted. Abba kyari did a lot of good to the police force and Nigerians at large. I sincerely don't want this little misdeeds to end his wonderful policing career.

[/quote

he did his job you meant to say. He's paid to secure lives, and has been rewarded for doing that.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by udemzyudex(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Hypocrisy. That's one big problem we have in this country.

To say kidnappers, yahoo yahoo, all sort of criminals including those who have been behind the majority of the scam on NL hoping and waiting for Kyari to be extradited just because he collected $20k out of $500k deal is something to be really worry about.

You're the big hypocrite here man, stop justifying nonsense.

How much are you being paid to always defend this man here?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by slowice(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2021
They ask his friends to investigate him and summit a report.... Welcome to Mumu Republic of Nigeria. Of course they are never going to indict him, we already knew that, infact, the report was so lenient the IG had to throw it back at them. Not because he want kyari to be roped in but just not to make mockery of his office before the world.

Imo, his office is a huge mockery to before reasonable people this silly investigation is a sham. If the fbi eventually get hold of him..... You would be shocked at the amount of revelation that would come out of it
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Wahalaperson: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Hypocrisy. That's one big problem we have in this country.

To say kidnappers, yahoo yahoo, all sort of criminals including those who have been behind the majority of the scam on NL hoping and waiting for Kyari to be extradited just because he collected $20k out of $500k deal is something to be really worry about.

wahala, if only I knew you for real, I for Don tear you one dirty slap to correct your childish reasoning, I just want to know how old are you, please this forum should be for 18 and above. Ah ah, na so some people mumu for this life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2021
A report prepared by friends and well wishers. Yet they will call that an independent report angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Uselessmanna: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

You are an slowpoke mr. A brainless idiot indeed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Akpuobi1: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2021
LITTLE MISDEEDS YOU SAY? YOU ARE M@D.

HOPE YOU WOULD SAY SAME IF IT WERE ORDINARY CITIZENS?

WITH THIS BUNCH OF PEOPLE CELEBRATING NONSENSE, THIS COUNTY IS FAR FROM GETTING BETTER

Kastonkastroll:

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Godpunishnairal: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Just cos he did good we should encourage Yahoo Yahoo Shee

Your brain must be paining you seriously.

Hunger dey catch u everyday.
Job u no get
U dey here dey support evil men on top.
I weep for Nigeria youths.

Nairaland if u like ban me
I have over 200 emails.

I go open another sharpaly
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by GhostWisperer: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up and stop crying on my mentions. What do you know about events? Again, your support, analysis , opinion about Kyari's case go in the traditional way.

Do you have any major events you have supported which became reality? If there are name just 1.

Go and engage with people with flops analysis like yours.

For here, we have been keeping the analysis real like Olaitan

You have the highest record of supporting doom/ bound to fail things, 85% so far.

Make you give me football predictions, you dey do yanga, no be to bet on the opposite of what you predicted.

Hian
you have never passed the idiot-proof test all your life in Nairaland.

Were you fed goat milk at infancy?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-probe-panel-submits-amended-report-on-kyari/

Nigeria is enemy of truth why

just print bank zenith account statement of the man and all will be reveal

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Joeyfizzo: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Nigeria is enemy of truth why

just print bank zenith account statement of the man and all will be reveal
"revealed"
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Masterkernel1: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This IG is just making a fun of himself. What are you probing even despite the evidence everywhere?so you can't arrest kyari and torture him till he confess just like you guys are doing to avenge nigerian.

You don't deserve to be in a sane society. Torture? Sometimes, I pity you. I wish thorough probe, as well as having Kyari extradited, but not torture.
Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by Masterkernel1: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Oooh! Look at who's taking! We should absorb him of his wrong and allow him to continue hurting innocent citizens, right?

I see why North is the headquarters of illiteracy in the world.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by yahmohy27: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

That's because you're having sympathy for him.
What if he's an ipob, I don't think you will saying all these.
Justice must be exercised

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report by ChiefAfonja: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Stupid and dumb comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / Woman Squanders Employer’s N1.9m On Baba-Ijebu / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.