Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures (28544 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by Okuda(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
zolajpower:

Awon set PM news Be that na grin
Pm news , they cover all the evil news in ikotun , ejigbo and their environs

lmao. that PM news eh. all those areas from Oshodi facing ogun state, na their stronghold.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
RIP
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
mekuso89:
What if while escaping he suddenly hit his wife, mother, sister or even his pastor's wife or another person ehhhh?
he xcaped on foot

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by IamAsiri: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
faceland:
He avoid lynching.

He could have taken her to the hospital but that would increase his chance of being burnt alive.

They don't burn people in Osogbo undecided. But I guess the woman must have died on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by AdeChukwu: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
The drive must be one of those unknown hoodlums...
So sad!
May the gentle soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by yuping(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Most hit and run in Nigeria are cause by (crowd ) mobs, is only in this Lawless country an accident will occur instead for crowd (mobs) to assist the driver to take care of the victim they will all descend (beat) on the driver, I don't no who tell us here that the driver is always wrong.
I don't know what really happen, but when they say hit and run, it means the driver actually drive away without attending to the the victim, but in Nigeria the driver run always, so as to avoid being beaten by the crowd and remember they usually leave their car. Leg is not faster than car.
Even Nigeria police don't help, immediately you report yourself that you hit someone immediately to them you are guilty, no investigation, when accident happen it not always the drivers fault but most citizens of this country don't no this. They will judge you with their feelings to them you want to cheat the poor victim.
Please before you start attacking me, I'm not saying what the driver did is good or in any way right or I'm finding excuse for him (support him) , all I'm saying is that so many things causes accident e.g Brake failures, fatigue due to long time driving, over speeding, lost of concentration for either the victim or driver and drunk driving. I just hope we can always get our feelings away when it comes to incident like this and help the victim before passing judgment.
#peace.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by Fortez: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by SuperbCrown: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Ok,na where the driver think say he go fit escape go and na for how long?

This mentality of ours has to stop..... Perhaps the woman could have been saved had it been the driver had stopped and assisted in trying to rescue her..
You be ode. Make he wait, make your fellow idiots beat the man to death?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by Cohelm(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
I really hate such idiots who buy the cars and who never think about safety of other participants of traffic.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures by dammyzee1(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
This country ehn na something else, that vehicle should be owned by a FRSC personnel because there is a logo of it in it. People wey suppose stop all this kind tin na still them dey cause am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Streets Flooded After Rainfall (Photos) / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.