Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection (25628 Views)

Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue / BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Updating9JA: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Erica Nlewedim, former BBNaija housemate has sympathized with Kayvee following his withdrawal from the reality show.

Kayvee’s health deteriorated on Monday morning while housemates had their morning exercise.

The organisers later announced in the afternoon that Kayvee would no longer continue in the show due to some health issues.

His withdrawal from the show has since stirred reactions as well as donations to his account for his well-being.

Reacting, Erica took to her Instagram story, advising Kayvee to stay strong, adding that he did the right thing by withdrawing from the show due to his mental state.

She advised him to stay strong and work hard.

Her post reads: “Sending you hugs. I get you and you did the right thing. You need to be protected mentally if you’re going to be productive.

Please channel all the supports coming your way into your work and you’ll surpass all your dreams.

“Don’t lose focus. You’ll do great things as long as you work hard and smart. You’re loved by so many people.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/bbnaija-you-need-mental-protection-erica-advises-kayvee/

7 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by donbachi(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Mental check and not "mental protection".

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Promiseibritam: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2021
So she can write without looking at someone's book?

6 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by NobleAngell(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Chief adviser
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by maureensylvia(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Story

Is it not Erica again
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Abboki: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by kenzysmith: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kiddwaya really bang nonsense for this girl Toto, she done turn adviser anty try hide your face na we dey shame for u. Awon kpomo giver . who dey talk

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by smile11s(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mental health is not easy and most times these pills will not work but complicate the whole situation. He needs to understand himself and what works for him and continue to live within the boundaries of what works for him.

Also Maybe his mental health was struggling with the idea of been enclosed with a lot of unfamiliar people.

5 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Onyenna(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by ENGINEERG(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
J
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by DropsMic(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yawn
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Drugs or no drugs, I can relate. I almost lost my sanity in NYSC camp. There's nothing like freedom. While many were seeing themselves enjoying, I was seeing myself in a bondage; from the forceful social nights to horrible toilets. I couldn't have thought I would not fall sick during the 3 weeks. Anytime I remember the Camping days, I pity the prisoners & give God the glory for my freedom. angry

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Vinnie2000(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lolsss..
Slawormiir and the BBN Haters gang!! cheesy

How do you Guys see this? Back to Back posting of Bbnaija news! sad

1 Like

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by pretydiva(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Get well soon kayvee. Sending you loads of love and hugs kiss

6 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Erica dey advise person o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by abobote: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice one from Erica

1 Like

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Disckboy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Allheart: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by noble2faith(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na wa ooo angry
The case of the guy be like attack or aftermath of intake of hard drugs.
I hear say the guy first dey drink Jacuzzi water. Later he dey use waste water dey wash face!

2 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by ShitHead(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is he mad?

1 Like

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by olaboy33(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Someone here declared from experience, the guy is suffering from hard drugs addiction.

According to the someone, the guy could no longer endure the break away.

While it might sound crazy, there might be some element of truth in his assertion judging by this boys behaviour sometimes in the house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Missing his Crack. Crackhead grin

1 Like

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by dahmie2013: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Our star girl... smiley
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Sonnobax15(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Finally, Erica has successfully murdered english language..

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by noble2faith(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
ShitHead:
Is he mad?

He pass mad oo. Na kolomental things.
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Goldenheart(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by Goldenheart(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
Kiddwaya really bang nonsense for this girl Toto, she done turn adviser anty try hide your face na we dey shame for u. Awon kpomo giver . who dey talk

Na Person go still marry am

3 Likes

Re: Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection by whela(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
What happened gangan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide - "Science Student" Top 10 Best Dancers (Video) / Fun Pictures From TECNO Bbnaija After Party In Lagos / Where Can I Watch "tango With Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.