Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People (39357 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun / Umahi: There Are Plans By Some People To Incite War In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Darreytinho10(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Government of terrorism grin
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by chrixtoimoh: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let your own children come and open there own shops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Sholaco: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Disgruntled people from the region
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by slimghost(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
The only time this Efulefu speaks is when it’s time to show his masters where his loyalty lies.

I haven’t seen this Efulefu contributing anything useful except when it’s time to attack his kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
IPOB started by observing peaceful procession and meetings without any arms. How did the government react? They started killing them in hundreds. Then labeled them a terrorist organization.

Now that they armed themselves and started attacking the same people that were killing them unnecessarily, will any sensible human blame them? No. I don't blame them as long as they only attack the military and Police that were used to massacre them. The moment they started killing civilians, then I can say they're already trespassing.
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by tivity101: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Op which kain thing be this na why did you make me read this whole epistle yet he never mentioned a name too. He should have given us names of sponsor
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Subzeroad: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

This is why I see very little long term hope for the Igbos despite all the egotistic noise of 'greatness' they make.

They are a people so hatefully clannish they remain unable to confront evil and wrongdoing internally and from their own.

Everything must be blamed on outsiders and non-Igbos. Umahi will now become an "efulefu" because of this simple admission of truth we are all aware of.

I couldn’t agree more …the Igbos are gullible . They are their own enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by TechCapon(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB terrorists have shown that they are more dangerous than Talibans of Afghanistan.

They have been going about beheading critics in the South East in order to silence opposing views.

These are mostly frustrated, jobless and drug sniffing elements in the South East, who get moral support online, from equally frustrated and displaced politicians and their supporters from the South East.

The good thing is that, everyone including the international community have seen the reason IPOB was catigorized as a terrorist organisation. It is just a matter of time, they would be crushed permanently and South East will have peace again.

My prayer is that, whoever that supports the killing of Innocent Igbo men and women, will also have his/her own family go the same way.
you're absolutely right my brother
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by stanluiz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Other south east governors should emulate Umahi.

Uzodima and Obiano need to step up and Crush ipob Ugm out of the two states.

Direct security forces to Fish them out wherever they are.

I will not say anything about Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi because those ones are sissies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by oweman: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
The goernor ought to have told Nigerians who this killers are long time ago but then most of those the crimials we're ikiling are the south east people either police or prison officials .
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Dedemworld: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
oketikpo:

Just keep quite, must you make comments? ignoramus

Cownu Ass licker
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Blackdisciple(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
I have directed the security agencies and the Ebubeagu security outfit to be on daily patrol across Ebonyi and flush out all unruly behaviour from the state,” he said.

Ghost ebubeagu
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by infogeneral: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
We know that already. The unknown gun men are terrorists, and the unknown gun men are IPOB/ESN.
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by GoodnewsAdeleye: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
I want a peaceful Nation, with patriotic Leaders at every level of governance.
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by June12Buhari(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
This governor is always trying so hard to impress the federal government. Look at your Akwa Ibom counterpart and learn instead of fooling around. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Super Dave will fish them out, BTW has he finished fishing out the passengers from that mine?
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by chaloskyx: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
THERE IS ALSO NOTHING LIKE KILLER BANDITS AND BOKO HARAM THE KILLERS ARE OUR PEOPLE NIGERIANS SO LET US ALL REST JARE
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by DigitB: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB terrorists have shown that they are more dangerous than Talibans of Afghanistan.

They have been going about beheading critics in the South East in order to silence opposing views.

These are mostly frustrated, jobless and drug sniffing elements in the South East, who get moral support online, from equally frustrated and displaced politicians and their supporters from the South East.

The good thing is that, everyone including the international community have seen the reason IPOB was catigorized as a terrorist organisation. It is just a matter of time, they would be crushed permanently and South East will have peace again.

My prayer is that, whoever that supports the killing of Innocent Igbo men and women, will also have his/her own family go the same way.
R.I.P to you. (Remain In Pains)
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Beejayy20(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Absolutely
AtikuNetwork:
Umahi just said the truth. And I believe most igbos know this in their hearts but are either afraid to admit and say it openly, or choose to bury their heads in the sand. If the 'UGM' were truly non-igbos as many ipob sympathizers like to claim, ipob itself would have made it a duty to go after them, apprehend and parade them, if only for the PR and propaganda value.

But what do we see instead? They rejoice at their attacks on the one hand, while on the other hand they try to blame these attacks on non-igbos/outsiders, especially herdsmen and the DSS, without any evidence whatsoever. When they behead or chop off the pennis of fellow igbo and show it off, their defenders would blame outsiders. Anyway, at the end of the day, they are just deceiving themselves.
[s]Absolutely
AtikuNetwork:
Umahi just said the truth. And I believe most igbos know this in their hearts but are either afraid to admit and say it openly, or choose to bury their heads in the sand. If the 'UGM' were truly non-igbos as many ipob sympathizers like to claim, ipob itself would have made it a duty to go after them, apprehend and parade them, if only for the PR and propaganda value.

But what do we see instead? They rejoice at their attacks on the one hand, while on the other hand they try to blame these attacks on non-igbos/outsiders, especially herdsmen and the DSS, without any evidence whatsoever. When they behead or chop off the pennis of fellow igbo and show it off, their defenders would blame outsiders. Anyway, at the end of the day, they are just deceiving themselves.
[/s]Absolutely
AtikuNetwork:

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Beejayy20(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quoteThey are confuse people author=Nonpartisan1 post=104881933]

They live in denial..[/quote]
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by onuman: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://dailytrust.com/theres-nothing-like-unknown-gunmen-ebonyi-blames-south-easterners-for-killings-in-region

From a man long obsessed with the belief that Arewa politicians shall make him president of Nigeria
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
[s][/s]
Nonpartisan1:
[/s][size=8pt][/size][s]
The[s][/s]y have been going about beheading critics in the South East in order to silence opposing views.

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Eastlink(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
stanluiz:
Other south east governors should emulate Umahi.

Uzodima and Obiano need to step up and Crush ipob Ugm out of the two states.

Direct security forces to Fish them out wherever they are.

I will not say anything about Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi because those ones are sissies.
Brutal force is the only thing that can cure IPOB madness in the SE. You are right about Umahi, Uzodinma and Obiano. Only them can make such happen. The other two houseboys will always remain dull in issues as this.
If Peter Obi can flush out MASSOB from Anambra during his time as Governor, I see no reson why the present SE Governors cannot do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
kanu in prison is far better and command more respect than all the South East governors joined together... E dey pain them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Akaekpuchiowa: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
What you don't know is bigger than you.
Taliban man

Nonpartisan1:

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by stanluiz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eastlink:
Brutal force is the only thing that can cure IPOB madness in the SE. You are right about Umahi, Uzodinma and Obiano. Only them can make such happen. The other two houseboys will always remain dull in issues as this.
If Peter Obi can flush out MASSOB from Anambra during his time as Governor, I see no reson why the present SE Governors cannot do likewise.
Brutal force with no mercy is what ipob need. That how peter obi deal with massob when they use violence to shutdown Anambra during their protest.

Ipob need to be given massob treatment. South East governors should wake up from slumber and save lives and properties in the region.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by richie240: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

May ur days be long.
U've said all I want to say biko.

When 'ugm' kee police/army (which includes Igbos too), they rejoice, but when d police/army return d 'favor' u hear "innocent citizens", " genocide" , "buhali is kirring our blodas"

My ppl tork say "tick dey chop dog, e dey happy sey dog dey die (small-small), e nor know sey e dey kill himself"

1 Like

Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

This is why I see very little long term hope for the Igbos despite all the egotistic noise of 'greatness' they make.

They are a people so hatefully clannish they remain unable to confront evil and wrongdoing internally and from their own.

Everything must be blamed on outsiders and non-Igbos. Umahi will now become an "efulefu" because of this simple admission of truth we are all aware of.
I guess your payment was just renewed. ..use this same energy to condemn the government for bad leadership or the herdsmen and Boko Haram ravaging the north. ..it's obvious u re paid and you re trying so so so hard to justify your payment. ..funny enough you re not even from the east. ..why cry more than the bereave
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by caandi: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
So you know sir and that’s why you’re an aboki man
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by EmekaA125(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Yen yen yen. Gibberish.
IPOB is a peaceful and non violent organization.
Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by Psoul(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
BetaThings:

Let us fear God and speak the truth.

There is no governor in the SE today that can stand near Gov Umahi in terms of achievements

He can quit politics today. His achievements will remain.

I often wonder where he got the money he spent on those projects

Ebonyi USED to be the state looked down upon and seen as the most backward in the entire SE

in 6 years, he changed that. Nobody anywhere in Nigeria can call Ebonyi backward now

Have you asked yourself where the fund used to sponsor those projects are coming from. Do you thing Ebonyi State allocation and IGR can handle those projects? Do u think Umahi is such a saint that don't like embezzlement of public fund just like his colleagues?

90% of the projects in that state are sponsored from Islamic fund. They are indirectly building that state to take it over soon. They have the biggest mosque and Islamic school in the state.

So, don't just praise the man cos the projects are highly bn supervised by authorities higher than Umahi. They just front him while they are the invisible fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.