Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks (2296 Views)

Expired And Lost Passport / BREAKING: US Suspends Visa Interview In Nigeria / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone have an idea where and how I can renew my passport to meet up my interview deadline in two weeks time? I am currently in Owerri, do I need to go to Abuja for this. The person I called here in Immigration office said it will take up to one month and I don't have that time. Anyone please advise me. I don't mind spending more to meet up because I can't afford to reschedule this interview.
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Zidane199(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2021
D expiry date no dey show well on the passport when u they book the interview abi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by EmeeNaka: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Does anyone have an idea where and how I can renew my passport to meet up my interview deadline in two weeks time? I am currently in Owerri, do I need to go to Abuja for this. The person I called here in Immigration office said it will take up to one month and I don't have that time. Anyone please advise me. I don't mind spending more to meet up because I can't afford to reschedule this interview.
Go to Abuja, there are express service. You can get it renewed same day.
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by EmeeNaka: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Zidane199:
D expiry date no dey show well on the passport when u they book the interview abi.
Lol
"Who the gods want to kill,...."

5 Likes

Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Kohsher: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
i can help you on that, your passport will be out within 3-6days... here is my email; bolarinwakolawole320@gmail.com
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Juoflife1(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Check Bayelsa
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Kohsher:
i can help you on that, your passport will be out within 3-6days... here is my email; bolarinwakolawole320@gmail.com
Slow down, I was captured on thursday and I'm getting the passport on monday. Leaving this shithole now is a task I'm willing to spend blood in, not just money. I paid heavily but it's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Zidane199:
It just expired this same August and I had given up hope that my interview would be scheduled sooner so I was planning to renew it later on only to get a visa IV all of a sudden. The passport is already sorted out so swallow your insult.

1 Like

Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by brightology3: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kohsher:
what’s the cost for a new passport?
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Mandela887(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Which country are u going for d interview?
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Dragoneyes: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nonexisting1:
It just expired this same August and I had given up hope that my interview would be scheduled sooner so I was planning to renew it later on only to get a visa IV all of a sudden. The passport is already sorted out so swallow your insult.
Please am in the same shoe. How did you process it?
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by chibjohn(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Please how did you do it? I need such expedited service.
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Kathy4jesus: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Slow down, I was captured on thursday and I'm getting the passport on monday. Leaving this shithole now is a task I'm willing to spend blood in, not just money. I paid heavily but it's worth it.
abeg at which state pls I need the link , can you email me please
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Those asking how I did it. I called a contact in Abuja and he directed me to another contact in a nearby state.
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Cupidkc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:

Goto Umuahia.... You will get it done same day if you are there early enough.
All the best!
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Kathy4jesus: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cupidkc:

Goto Umuahia.... You will get it done same day if you are there early enough.
All the best!
Really how much is it there please
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Kathy4jesus: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Those asking how I did it. I called a contact in Abuja and he directed me to another contact in a nearby state.

Pls I sent you an email reply please I need the passport urgently please help thanks
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

Pls I sent you an email reply please I need the passport urgently please help thanks
Sorry I can't give you contact of someone just like that because I don't know you. I suggest you go to the immigration office in your state with deep pocket and figure it out from there. Goodluck
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Kathy4jesus: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Sorry I can't give you contact of someone just like that because I don't know you. I suggest you go to the immigration office in your state with deep pocket and figure it out from there. Goodluck

The guy said he no fit do anything that I must wait for two months
Re: My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks by Nonexisting1: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

The guy said he no fit do anything that I must wait for two months
Common sense should tell you that you are dealing with someone without the right connections. Look for other contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Expired / Bizarre images from From Google Earth / Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.