Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? (288 Views)

Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Jesus worships submitting himself to his Lord!
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”Matthew 26:29

Question 1. If Jesus is a worshipper! Show (with evidence) which religion he practiced?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Jesus has a God (Theon)
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God (Theon) and your God (Theon).’” John 20:17

Question 2. Does a God/son of God has a God (who is also our God) who is also his father (and our father)?
Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus worships submitting himself to his Lord!
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”Matthew 26:29

Question 1. If Jesus is a worshipper! Show (with evidence) which religion he practiced?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Jesus has a God (Theon)
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God (Theon) and your God (Theon).’” John 20:17

Question 2. Does a God/son of God has a God (who is also our God) who is also his father (and our father)?

Do you really want to understand this mystery or do you want to mock the way God designed it

Which answer

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you really want to understand this mystery or do you want to mock the way God designed it

Which answer

If you have an answer do respond with genuine evidence minding the hebrew translation of the Bible.

No dey use question answer questions!
Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by mariahAngel(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Which answer

His moniker should give you a clue of his intention.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you have an answer do respond with genuine evidence minding the hebrew translation of the Bible.

No dey use question answer questions!

minding the hebrew translation of the Bible......

This shows your not ready to understand it when you are ready you will declare that you are ready
Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This shows your not ready to understand it when you are ready you will declare that you are ready

Answer or be mute Bishop!
Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

His moniker should give you a clue of his intention.

This is not the first time we are on this. You are new on this.
Re: Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD? by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your Bible wasn't written in English. It was translated to English.

And there's no way a translation can be 100%. And sometimes the translator insert what they understand in the text.

Even a comma, semi colon, etc not in Hebrew can be inserted which changes the overall meaning of the text.

Reason why we have several translations of the Bible with marked difference.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Come To Cannanland / The Church Is Dead 2 / Understanding God's Oroginal Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.