Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. (3181 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality defiles the earth.

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Here's hoping you finally "come out" this 2022.n undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

My Master and Saviour did not send me to open a business center called "church".

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:
My Master and Saviour did not send me to open a business center called "church".
Who's talking of you going into business? I am talking instead of you coming out of the closet so you can have peace for your mind... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who's talking of you going into business? I am talking instead of you coming out of the closet so you can have peace for your mind... undecided

What do you mean?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

o : o : do you know him or what have you seen or heard about him that made you post the quoted? undecided
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:
o : o : do you know him or what have you seen or heard about him that made you post the quoted? undecided
I am not a babalawo... or a soothsayer. undecided

Dude's been obsessed with homosexuality is all. There are about 613 statutes in the Old Covenant Law of Moses which he typically quotes from, yet of all 0f them, he continually yaps on about one particular law, the one on homosexuality. Leads me to believe he is probably fighting his own personal demons with it or something. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not a babalawo... or a soothsayer. undecided

Dude's been obsessed with homosexuality is all. There are about 613 statutes in the Old Covenant Law of Moses which he typically quotes from, yet of all 0f them, he continually yaps on about one particular law, the one on homosexuality. Leads me to believe he is probably fighting his own personal demons with it or something. undecided

Didn't they call you names or something because you only choose to obey the commandments of Christ and didn't believe that the Bible is God's word? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:
Didn't they call you names or something because you only choose to obey the commandments of Christ and didn't believe that the Bible is God's word? undecided
Yeah, why? undecided
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yeah, why? undecided
I don't know why? undecided

Should I then say you're fighting a demon that wouldn't allow you to obey the commandments of Christ because it's obvious that you only base your posts on this section on Christ's commandments? undecided
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:

I don't know why? undecided

Should I then say you're fighting a demon that wouldn't allow you to obey the commandments of Christ because it's obvious that you only base your posts on this section on Christ's commandments? undecided
undecided You are not making any sense to me. And so leading me to inquire as to what makes you think I struggle as for as obeying the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ in the first place? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided You are not making any sense to me. And so leading me to inquire as to what makes you think I struggle as for as obeying the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ in the first place? undecided

Kobojunkie:

he continually yaps on about one particular law, the one on homosexuality. Leads me to believe he is probably fighting his own personal demons with it or something. undecided

undecided

Much like the bolded, the OP continually yaps on a particular law which lead you to believe he has a struggle undecided

I wanted to know if it's trend I don't know about. When people talks excessively on something maybe they have a battle with a demon undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:
undecided
Much like the bolded, the OP continually yaps on a particular law which lead you to believe he has a struggle undecided

I wanted to know if it's trend I don't know about. When people talks excessively on something maybe they have a battle with a demon undecided
Yes, it is a trend of sorts that you obviously dont know about. Google "Ted Haggard" to maybe catch up on it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, it is a trend of sorts that you obviously dont know about. Google "Ted Haggard" to maybe catch up on it. undecided
undecided

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:

undecided

Also look up Eddie Long.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

Also look up Eddie Long.

undecided

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here's more for you to read up on. undecided

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/12/11-anti-gay-preachers-who-got-caught-doing-very-gay-things/

Puzzled undecided

The spec and log in play? undecided
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo081:
Puzzled undecided
The spec and log in play? undecided
I don't understand. You asked about the trend, did you not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand. You asked about the trend, did you not? undecided

I did undecided

And it seems like trend undecided

Maybe a case Matthew 7:1-5 undecided
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Thunder and lightning strike you for saying such rubbish to me. You no dey fear? Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Can you say that trash to my face?

It is likely you are a lesbian/homosexual and what I am doing here annoys you. You who go about looking for whose soul you will tie with your demons-infested soul.

What are you going to say that muttleylaf did not say, huh? If it was possible for Satan, your father, to use your demonic soul to stop me from disseminating the Truth here, he would have done that long time ago.

Nkita racha gi anya.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:

Thunder and lightning strike for saying such rubbish to me. You no dey fear? Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Can say that trash to my face?

It is likely you are a lesbian/homosexual. Nkita racha gi anya.

And what would you have done? Fight? Or call on your magic sky daddy? LoLz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

And what would you have done? Fight? Or call on your magic sky daddy? LoLz.

Try it first.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:

Thunder and lightning strike you for saying such rubbish to me. You no dey fear? Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Can you say that trash to my face?

It is likely you are a lesbian/homosexual and what I am doing here annoys you. You who go about looking for whose soul you will tie with your demons-infested soul.

What are you going to say that muttleylaf did not say, huh? If Satan, your father, could use you demonic soul to stop me from disseminating the Truth here, he would have done that long ago.
Nkita racha gi anya.
Ayo081, See what I mean? This is the obsession we were talking of. The reason why I conclude this might be another sighting of "the trend". undecided

Jesus Christ said absolutely nothing about homosexuality. And out of 613 commandments of the Old Covenant Law which was given only to those of Jewish descent, this as their beginning, the commandment against homosexuality is the one command those identified men obsessed over. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by TrajansKong: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie, we disagree on almost every topic concerning religion, however we might concur that our brother elated177 is in a very very bad place. For some reason gay bizness is a threat and a temptation to him.

If I was religious I'd suggest fervent prayer. As an unbeliever, I think he should find the pervert who destroyed his innocence and stained his soul. Deal with him accordingly and leave the rest of the world alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
TrajansKong:

Kobojunkie, we disagree on almost every topic concerning religion, however we might concur that our brother elated177 is in a very very bad place. For some reason gay bizness is a threat and a temptation to him.

If I was religious I'd suggest fervent prayer. As an unbeliever, I think he should find the pervert who destroyed his innocence and stained his soul. Deal with him accordingly and leave the rest of the world alone.

Rubbish. I don't even have the time to waste on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Homos cannot bear to hear their perversion being condemned. They know the anguish they feel inside them. They know what they are doing is wrong and evil. They just don't want to hear it. The homos should be ashamed of their shameful act and not resort to emotional blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Aaronsrod: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2021
elated177:
Homos cannot bear to hear their perversion being condemned. They know the anguish they feel inside them. They know what they are doing is wrong and evil. They just don't want to hear it. The homos should be ashamed of their shameful act and not resort to emotional blackmail.

Plz.

Today is Christmas.

Find peace in your heart if only for 24 hours.

Learn to live and love and wish healing for all on our beautiful broken Earth.

A Merry Christmas to you, your family and your friends, elated177.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Ayo081(m): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ayo081, See what I mean? This is the obsession we were talking of. The reason why I conclude this might be another sighting of "the trend". undecided

Jesus Christ said absolutely nothing about homosexuality. And out of 613 commandments of the Old Covenant Law which was given only to those of Jewish descent, this as their beginning, the commandment against homosexuality is the one command those identified men obsessed over. undecided
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Plz.

Today is Christmas.

Find peace in your heart if only for 24 hours.

Learn to live and love and wish healing for all on our beautiful broken Earth.

A Merry Christmas to you, your family and your friends, elated177.

Mtcheeeeew! Throw that your "merry Christmas" into the gutter when next your pass by one.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2021
elated177:

Try it first.

LMFAO! You that you are too scared to meet in person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed! "i Was Paid To Blaspheme Tb Joshua" / Speaking In Tongues, An Unknown Tongues Fake Or What? / Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.