Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) (68600 Views)

Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by quinox947: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Victory has entered their heads. They can now declare anything as they like.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Gfskw: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
They will soon start war again
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by oloripeter(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Watin concern me now

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Morningstarrr(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting....their country their choice

Deep Quote:
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power.

In another news learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.

If you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.

For mentorship or capital investment purposes kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text with a message stating your interest & NL moniker

@SENIORWRITER
Is it negotiable?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by leo2020: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why u carry Afghanistan matter for head Na?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by kinharold(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
jchioma:
It's sad, and I really pity the innocent people of Afghanistan, but that's the reality.

Power has changed hands and along with it comes CHANGE.

I think it's a misconception to think that the whole of the country wants Islamic rule. There are dissents, supporters and members of the deposed government. In twenty years, most Afghanistanis had developed a liberal approach to life; not to talk of the youthful population who were not exposed to Taliban terror reign of the past. These people cannot feel secured in a Taliban run government, despite assurances to the contrary. They will want to seek every means to escape.
Why didnt they rise and resist the advancing Taliban. Remember how ISIS was resisted by a small Kurdish village before the world came to their rescue.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by SuperbCrown: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
They will soon be divided and start killing themselves. Just let us wait for them to start electing leaders. No be our religion of peace? Time go tell angry
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
I miss Trump sha.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
There's no point fighting for the people of Afghanistan when all they want is an Islamic rule. They really support the Taliban in one way or the other.

Well, I just pity Africa continent most especially Nigeria where the leaders are playing with the lives of the citizens all in the name of corruption and politics.

Boko Haram are killing innocent citizens every day; Kidnappers are collecting huge ransom every hour; Bandits are cashing out every second and Fulani Herdmen waster lives every moment while the government does nothing but discuss allocation and irrelevant issues ONLY.

Africans need to wake up.

Another thing I don't understand about these so called Nigeria leaders is that: do they think that they will be spare should in case Boko Haram overtake the see of the country?
They will just port ... Most of those that ate Afghanistan to the bone have now Japa .....

Most Nigerian leaders and their wards have dual citizenship!!
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
what an irony. D day ishitmel was born na same day trouble enter the world. I wish postinor 2 was available then.How people whose religion hates any form of freedom and is adopted in their state law, without opposition by d people, yet they want to go to Christian land, which funny enough, use our free secular
laws.as long as I no kidnapp, Robb person,kill I wetin concern person with my personal life?. All buhari, atiku, saraki, babangida, e.t.c kids are in Western countries. They will not go to islam countries, while they themselves are moooslims. The other day, one midjet and tinubu go London to enjoy themselves.
But Seth that Killed his brother was also Ishmeal ...... No wonder atheism is on the increase .... Majority of you are just foolish!!
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

They can stop loving you. But they can't stop you from loving yourself.

lipsrsealed

Yeah, they can't stop you from fûcking yourself.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
lessonotes:
The Main guys neva show sef, all these ones wey just dey siddon for seat una go clear when mullah arrives.

Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar Akhund, Co-Founder and former leader of the Taliban has been rumored to become the new President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Ghani_Baradar

Also, current leader Mawlawi Hibatullah Akhundzada could also be the President. Time will tell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibatullah_Akhundzada

The US tried for Afghanistan, but it's left for the Afghan people now to take their destiny into their own hands. I believe the Taliban might have slightly become reformed while in Absentia
There will be no president, but Emir
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You dislike a religion because of the actions by brainwashed individuals?

Oga u know this is the real face of Islam, these are the real practitioners of Islam as handed down by Muhammed (shame, disgrace and sorrow be upon him)
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga u know this is the real face of Islam, these are the real practitioners of Islam as handed down by Muhammed (shame, disgrace and sorrow be upon him)

Nope!
Go and read both Quran and Bible before judging.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
xeju:

now that it has been changed to Islamic Republic, our Muslim brothers can immigrate there to live. the northern elites can send their children to study instead of Europe. Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is now the new paradise on earth

For where

They will still be sending their kids to Christian founded universities like Oxford and Cambridge

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nope!
Go and read both Quran and Bible before judging.

Do u know how many Muhammed(shame disgrace be upon him) beheaded? How many assassins he sent? How many little children he raped?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na them know. All these world politics are deeper than Nairaland’s understanding. Let’s stick to APC and PDP shenanigans. There’s always a guy who’ll link things to IPOB no matter how senseless the comment is.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Morningstarrr(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote:

In another news learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.

If you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.

For mentorship or capital investment purposes kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text with a message stating your interest & NL moniker

You want to negotiate a $20 fee charge for a 3-6weeks mentorship on Whiteboard Animation? Not allowed....

@SENIORWRITER
How about access to the software?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
BePrepared:

Do u know how many Muhammed(shame disgrace be upon him) beheaded? How many assassins he sent? How many little children he raped?

You're so ignorant and you're so bitter about other religion(s).

Shalom!
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Facemask(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/seven-die-taliban-renames-country-islamic-emirate-of-afghanistan/

It is obvious that America has been doing absolutely nothing since 2001, so where are the Taliban's they claim they have been killing since 2001?

Where are the soldiers they said are now trained and fit?

My brother, everyone in this world dey politics,
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Jaybee8181(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nothing bleeped the world up like religion.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Morningstarrr(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote:

You want to negotiate a $20 fee charge for a 3-6weeks mentorship on Whiteboard Animation? Not allowed....

What software??.....don't remember mentioning software access on this post....howbeit you are free to go online and have access to whiteboard animation softwares to your exploring pleasure.
The mentorship is for earning purposes and not for software access.

@SENIORWRITER
Okay.. thanks
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by caandi: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let’s face our own problems! What of boko haram and their hidden agenda to Islamise Nigeria
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by mercy87(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:
Someone once said the Pakistans now are formerly call philistines... Is this true?

Meanwhile we never stop learning, join this tutorial class on VFL today as this informations has never been revealed on the internet...

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451

Yes...
Pakistan are former Philistines of Bible times. Google it too and find out their geographical territory.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're so ignorant and you're so bitter about other religion(s).

Shalom!

Thats not the answer to my question, don't use smartness to avoid my questions

Beside is there any sane person who won't be bitter about a religion that is responsible for the problem of the world, look at Nigeria, America Afghanistan etc
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
BePrepared:

Thats not the answer to my question, don't use smartness to avoid my questions

Beside is there any sane person who won't be bitter about a religion that is responsible for the problem of the world, look at Nigeria, America Afghanistan etc

At the bolded, yes, only people of your kind.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

At the bolded, yes, only people of your kind.

And people of ur kind are OK with what Islam is doing in the world abi?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
BePrepared:

And people of ur kind are OK with what Islam is doing in the world abi?

You find things hard to comprehend and see things in clear sky! Yes, people like me are cool with whatever religion, but not with the bad eggs among the religious.

Dig that before mentioning me again.

Shalom!
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

You find things hard to comprehend and see things in clear sky! Yes, people like me are cool with whatever religion, but not with the bad eggs among the religious.

Dig that before mentioning me again.

Shalom!

Oga there's nothing like bad egg in Islam the authentic teaching of Islam is terror, have u ever studied the life of Muhammed?

This isn't issue of bad egg

A man that comfortably married a 6 year old
A man that comfortably took the wife of his son and sleep with ha
A man that beheaded many heads

U see that the real rotten egg is the head

Know this and know peace

Compare that with Christianity

Many Christians have done horrible things but we can call them bad eggs why?

Look at the life of Jesus and his disciples even Muhammed testified of his examplary life
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga there's nothing like bad egg in Islam the authentic teaching of Islam is terror, have u ever studied the life of Muhammed?

This isn't issue of bad egg

A man that comfortably married a 6 year old
A man that comfortably took the wife of his son and sleep with ha
A man that beheaded many heads

U see that the real rotten egg is the head

Know this and know peace

Compare that with Christianity

Many Christians have done horrible things but we can call them bad eggs why?

Look at the life of Jesus and his disciples even Muhammed testified of his examplary life

Your ignorance and bitterness is irredeemable.
Don't qoute me no more.

Shalom!
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by BePrepared: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your ignorance and bitterness is irredeemable.
Don't qoute me no more.

Shalom!

U are a very smart guy I like ur style

Instead of admitting the obvious u resort to evasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics) / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.