Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) (68636 Views)

Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by lexyclasy: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
SpeedingStar:
Their renaming will not stand!
Totalitarian govts don't last. See Muslim brotherhood of Moh'd Morsi in Egypt.

They will still need food and other supplies from the outside world, and with their women not working, then they will realize that no nation is an island!
But CHINA, RUSSIA and IRAN who is a shite control nation are in strong support of AFGHANISTAN, this nations are happy that UK and US western education no more instituted in Afghan. I s a sad experience for the liberals afghans.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pierocash:
you sound funny. How did they gain access unopposed if access wasn't granted them?

With the Tank and ammunition they have they allowed rag tag militias with only motorbike and IED to capture power,and you say it wasnt a case of sabotaged by stakeholders.

That is tacit support for the Talibans and that is why US realized that and started pulling out their troops when they discovered that the Afghanistan military force aren't ready to fight the Talibans but just pretending to play along. The moment US witudrew,they captured power less than few months. So,it was just the US military that were fighting all these while ,while the Afghan forces were colluding with the terrorists
The bold is your answer!
The afghan forces literally granted access unopposed

Nothing the US can do again
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
lexyclasy:
But CHINA, RUSSIA and IRAN who is a shite control nation are in strong support of AFGHANISTAN, this nations are happy that UK and US western education no more instituted in Afghan. I s a sad experience for the liberals afghans .
And they are heavily in the minority
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Pierocash(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
baralatie:

The bold is your answer!
The afghan forces literally granted access unopposed

Nothing the US can do again
then what are you arguing? I said the Afghanistans want Islamic rule,but started running away after achieving that. Aren't they confused?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Leo588(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beloved3:
Warning signs to Nigeria.

The AK-47 wielding Fulani terrorists in our forests didn't arrive to joke or party.

Below is a quote from 2018;

All these for the natural resources endowed in the South and Eastern Nigeria.
PIB has been changed, all these plans in Nigeria are triggered by terrorist
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by uncleinans(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
lexyclasy:
But CHINA, RUSSIA and IRAN who is a shite control nation are in strong support of AFGHANISTAN, this nations are happy that UK and US western education no more instituted in Afghan. I s a sad experience for the liberals afghans.

Remove Iran. Iran done evacuate her citizens sharp sharp. Iran shiat will never support sunni government.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by onuman: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
The same objective for a Nigeria to be called Islamic Sharia Republic of Nigeria by Boko Haram with the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria sharia states who adopted sharia criminal laws , Boko Haram is busy on the battlefield, while the apex political leadership of Nigeria is fighting on the political front.

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pierocash:
then what are you arguing? I said the Afghanistans want Islamic rule,but started running away after achieving that. Aren't they confused?
Well!
We can say they are confused!
Because the current generation of afghanis after making that decision Now realized the full extent of the radical changes that was coming(although at the same time they are sympathesirs)

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Edyice: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR ISLAMIC PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pierocash:
90% of Afghan supports the Taliban,even majority of their Security personnel coupled with majority of their politicians.

How do you think it would have been possible for just 75k Taliban fighters to defeat over 300k of Afghan soldiers coupled with thousands US troops without the supports of majority of the Afghan populace? Not possible
I'm not saying the Taliban fighters don't enjoy local support. I'm saying you cannot conclude 90% support them.

Wars are not determined by numbers. These fighters are internal rebels and cannot be easily quantified. It's not a war where 75,000 fighters face 300,000 military men in a shootout. They hide among innocent people to operate until they have gained control. Their operation is similar to that of to Boko Haram. Would you also say we don't have more men in the Nigerian military than Boko Haram?

Another reason why the defeat happened is people of religion extremism. They are brainwashed to believe that it's rewarding to die fighting than running. They are more determined and willing to give it all up than the military. That why the US military could cage them but not kill the ideology. They would always spring up.

There are a lot of factors to consider. I'm not a party to hasty generalization.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
uncleinans:

Don't tell me I don't understand politics, I'm sure I know more than you do. Islamic republic of Iran will never give Sunni Afghanistan financial support if they re not fighting a common enemy like in the case of Hamas fighting Israel. Iran shiat that is beefing sunni Muslims world wide.

I laughed. grin grin grin
After the fall of talban in afghanistan, many al qaeda leaders live in iran.
Many familiy members of osama bin laden live in iran till today.

Politics is use of brain.

Try to read about it online.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
nairabacks:

No, it's a matter of months.
Stop dreaming the south will be taken too soon after..
The republics you mentioned only exist online

So, Northern Nigeria becomes an Afghanistan and the south remains a liberal terrority? Where does the leadership of Nigeria come from?
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Condom would've save us from all these mess ...
Abraham no gree use Condom and we are suffering from his long time blunder

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:
Someone once said the Pakistans now are formerly call philistines... Is this true?

Meanwhile we never stop learning, join this tutorial class on VFL today as this informations has never been revealed on the internet...

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451

The cities- Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Gath and Ekron all together are called the land of the Philistines. The place is now Palestine not Pakistan. Google is your friend.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by onuman: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/seven-die-taliban-renames-country-islamic-emirate-of-afghanistan/

UN now finds its voice, urges the Taliban to employ restraint in its dealings with Afghans.

This is eye opener for those in Nigeria who bother the UN to intervene in Nigeria’s problems with referendum.

The UN only comes in when the winner emerges. The UN can only come into Nigeria’s palaver when the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria and Boko Haram win all the territory of Nigeria.

Above all, who expects Nigeria’s Fulani Amina Mohammed who is the Deputy Secretary General of the UN, to not fight any attempt by the UN for a referendum on Nigeria?

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Walex124(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
There's no point fighting for the people of Afghanistan when all they want is an Islamic rule. They really support the Taliban in one way or the other.

Well, I just pity Africa continent most especially Nigeria where the leaders are playing with the lives of the citizens all in the name of corruption and politics.

Boko Haram are killing innocent citizens every day; Kidnappers are collecting huge ransom every hour; Bandits are cashing out every second and Fulani Herdmen waster lives every moment while the government does nothing but discuss allocation and irrelevant issues ONLY.

Africans need to wake up.

Another thing I don't understand about these so called Nigeria leaders is that: do they think that they will be spare should in case Boko Haram overtake the see of the country?
Mr Biden further explained that he will not ask the US troops to fight endlessly in another country’s civil war, taking casualties, suffering life-shattering injuries, leaving families broken by grief and loss.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Emmyviva: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Those Afghans that hung on the jet thought is Molue bus u will hang on like they do in Naija
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Walex124(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
lessonotes:
The Main guys neva show sef, all these ones wey just dey siddon for seat una go clear when mullah arrives.

The US tried for Afghanistan, but it's left for the Afghan people now to take their destiny into their own hands. I believe the Taliban might have slightly become reformed while in Absentia
Mr Biden further explained that he will not ask the US troops to fight endlessly in another country’s civil war, taking casualties, suffering life-shattering injuries, leaving families broken by grief and loss.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by godliman: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:
Someone once said the Pakistans now are formerly call philistines... Is this true?

Meanwhile we never stop learning, join this tutorial class on VFL today as this informations has never been revealed on the internet...

Its is Pakistanis, it is Palestinians that where formally called Philistines. Gaza was the Philistines town where biblical Samson went to meet a harlot.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Empiree: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
SpeedingStar:

They will still need food and other supplies from the outside world, and with their women not working, then they will realize that no nation is an island!
Lie. Stop watching too much BBC and CNN

Open SmartNews and read "Taliban announces ‘amnesty,’ urges women to join government" here: https://share.smartnews.com/P9yjE
To read it on the web, tap here: https://share.smartnews.com/1CU8C
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
cashlurd:
I refuse to believe that the Taliban is a terrorist group just because the west termed them so. The Taliban are legitimate rulers of Afghanistan. Know this and know peace

What are they?
Islam had never been a religion of peace and can't never be a religion of peace. Before ur very eyes they were using sucide bombers and ied.

Na non terrorist dey use sucide bomber?
If I give u sucide vest u go gree wear am?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Unclefemolala(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:

Not Pakistan but palestine
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by lexyclasy: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
baralatie:

And they are heavily in the minority
Certainly
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is the kind of thing that pleases IRAN ( the Islamic republic of Iran )

AYATOLLAH PEOPLE and their gun carrying politician.

Will this name bring food on the table of millions of suffering Afghan on the streets of Kabul.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Ganbite: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
[b]Did you know??

They can stop loving you. But they can't stop you from loving yourself.

lipsrsealed
[/b][b][/b]

I pity those Taliban because USA will fight them these time around through air... watchout for part-2

1 Like

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Kinikini: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
They could have fought for their freedom if they indeed value it. After all, US sends 18yrs marines to protects that freedom fir 20yrs. Home grown dissent is needed to end the Talibans' oppressive reign.

quote author=jchioma post=104885418]It's sad, and I really pity the innocent people of Afghanistan, but that's the reality.

Power has changed hands and along with it comes CHANGE.

I think it's a misconception to think that the whole of the country wants Islamic rule. There are dissents, supporters and members of the deposed government. In twenty years, most Afghanistanis had developed a liberal approach to life; not to talk of the youthful population who were not exposed to Taliban terror reign of the past. These people cannot feel secured in a Taliban run government, despite assurances to the contrary. They will want to seek every means to escape.[/quote]
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by nairabacks(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

So, Northern Nigeria becomes an Afghanistan and the south remains a liberal terrority? Where does the leadership of Nigeria come from?

I'm saying the whole country could be overrun if nothing is done soon
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Don't they have maps ?

Find ways to leave Afghanistan through land borders.

Stop risking lives in the airport.
Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
SpeedingStar:

Dis is d most thoughtful comment I've ever read anywhere on Social Media 2day!

Frankly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) by Trojan8(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
cashlurd:
I refuse to believe that the Taliban is a terrorist group just because the west termed them so. The Taliban are legitimate rulers of Afghanistan. Know this and know peace

What do you mean by legitimate rulers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics) / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.