Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Advice To Igweosha People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Igweosha People (174 Views)

Questions Over Wike;s Action In Oyigbo. My Advice To Igbos / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Igweosha People by Madmohamed1: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
My advice to igweosha people is to try to remove this R Fulani imposed on their name their town and villages.

They should do it as soon as possible so they can be Free from bandage of Fulani.

If they fail to do so they will be under spell forever.

Never allow Fulani to use you to change your name from nwaike to wike to umuokoro to rumuokoro. Never allow Fulani to change your identity that is abomination

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Vigilante Allegedly Kills Driver Over N500 Bribe / DELGA Council Boss Assures Tombia Youth Of Development / N400bn Being Spent Annually On Nsips Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.