Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Content Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writers Needed (890 Views)

Content Writers Needed Pt.2 / Efficient Content Writers Needed / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed by JeryWriter(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE smiley
Re: Content Writers Needed by Izuwrite(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi, I'm Izu and I'm well experienced in different kinds of article writing. I also have great command of english and I'd be suitable for your project. This is my number:07068867322.

Regards.
Re: Content Writers Needed by Gotname: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
My name is Gotname, I am qualified for the job. check my work here, gotnamewrites.org. This is my WhatsApp number 08164807904.
Re: Content Writers Needed by EverBlazinDJ(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Reach me on WhatsApp via 09039583859 or check my articles out on cheapgoals.com or thefootballcastle.com.

I'm a sports writer but I can write other topic aside sports too.

I need skilled writers who can create web content on a variety of topics. Basically, I need two or three writers to work with me and ease my workload.

Clearly, you must understand the basic rules of grammar and have a masterful grasp of the English language. You'll also need to be able to research and write authoritatively about a wide array of topics, pretty much everything under the sun.

Pay is between 2.5 to 3 naira per word, but I'm open to paying more if you're very good. Work is steady and it's up to you to decide how much you want to write per week.

Please send an application to me on WhatsApp (check my signature) with 2 samples of your past work (don't copy and paste articles from the internet, I'll know).

P.S: I'm only looking for quality writers, not newbies or upcomers. Don't bother to send in an application if you know you're not a good fit. It's a waste of my time, seriously.

I look forward to receiving your applications.

Regards.
[/quote]
Re: Content Writers Needed by FaithieAAT: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2021
EverBlazinDJ:
Reach me on WhatsApp via 09039583859 or check my articles out on cheapgoals.com.

I need skilled writers who can create web content on a variety of topics. Basically, I need two or three writers to work with me and ease my workload.

Clearly, you must understand the basic rules of grammar and have a masterful grasp of the English language. You'll also need to be able to research and write authoritatively about a wide array of topics, pretty much everything under the sun.

Pay is between 2.5 to 3 naira per word, but I'm open to paying more if you're very good. Work is steady and it's up to you to decide how much you want to write per week.

Please send an application to me on WhatsApp (check my signature) with 2 samples of your past work (don't copy and paste articles from the internet, I'll know).

P.S: I'm only looking for quality writers, not newbies or upcomers. Don't bother to send in an application if you know you're not a good fit. It's a waste of my time, seriously.

I look forward to receiving your applications.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Fiction Writers / Complete Ready-to-shoot Screenplay For Sale / Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.