Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buying A Land Or Keke - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying A Land Or Keke (988 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Invest and win a plot of land or a trip to Dubai : Call 09076190819 / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello good day everyone! So I have this money have been saving to-get a land just few hundreds to the million at hand will get me a land but then again a customer and someone have known in my area has been out of work for months now, he is far older than me, I do give him money to feed whenever he ask or tell me he hasn’t eaten since morning. And last two weeks he finally asked me to help him if I can get keke and hire to him while he returns weekly till payment is completed, instead of me giving him 500 or 1000 for food!

I wanna ask if keke business is really lucrative like it used to be before ?

The risk involved?

Should the land wait while I help a man ?

Please does into this business should share some wisdoms as he will be riding it around Festac area! Thanks ��
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by Sadosky1: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
what is the goal of your money, business or charity?

If it's a business, buy land and wait for appreciation.

If it's for Charity, buy Keke and await nothing but headache.

3 Likes

Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by Foreigna2: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
bastien:
Hello good day everyone! So I have this money have been saving to-get a land just few hundreds to the million at hand will get me a land but then again a customer and someone have known in my area has been out of work for months now, he is far older than me, I do give him money to feed whenever he ask or tell me he hasn’t eaten since morning. And last two weeks he finally asked me to help him if I can get keke and hire to him while he returns weekly till payment is completed, instead of me giving him 500 or 1000 for food!

The risk involved?

Please does into this business should share some wisdoms as he will be riding it around Festac area! Thanks ��

If you buy that keke for him, you won't see your money and you won't see your keke. You will still fight him on top.
Give him 500 Naira and let him go.
If you want to buy keke for him, let him bring security deposit of like 20% of the cost of the keke and let him provide 2 guarantors, one of which must be a civil servant.
No security deposit, no keke.

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sadosky1:
what is the goal of your money, business or charity?

If it's a business, buy land and wait for appreciation.

If it's for Charity, buy Keke and await nothing but headache.
I know want headache at all boss
Foreigna2:

If you buy that keke for him, you won't see your money and you won't see your keke. You will still fight him on top.
Give him 500 Naira and let him go.
If you want to buy keke for him, let him bring security deposit of like 20% of the cost of the keke and let him provide 2 guarantors, one of which must be a civil servant.
No security deposit, no keke.
Omo e tough oh I go bring the news for am this weekend
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by Elsueno: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chop Belle full first before thinking of such gestures

From my experience, people like that man are usually the worst when it comes this kind of business or anything that involves payment from time to time. They will skip payment & complain of one family issue or the other & u can't do shyt...cause of "familiarity".

Assuming u have enough, u can help, if it became successful good, if not...it's still OK, cause ur intention was to help d man.
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by AgentGoat: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Buy your land in peace o. As i dey see you so now. Na struggle you take gather the money. No go throw away am so.
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by generalcoucou(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please don't buy keke out of pity for him ooooh.. if u are buying for him u need to be strict on him... he needs to provide 2 guarantors very important. And u must know his route.. I have my personal experience(inshort dis one was a Pastor).. please apply WISDOM
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Elsueno:
Chop Belle full first before thinking of such gestures

From my experience, people like that man are usually the worst when it comes this kind of business or anything that involves payment from time to time. They will skip payment & complain of one family issue or the other & u can't do shyt...cause of "familiarity".

Assuming u have enough, u can help, if it became successful good, if not...it's still OK, cause ur intention was to help d man.
thanks

That’s my fears that he may look innocent so I can pity him and then do the worst
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 5:18am On Aug 18, 2021
AgentGoat:
Buy your land peace o. As i dey you so now. Na struggle you take gather the money. No go throw away am so.
I’m going for the land now my mind don desmontunde as una don don drag my ear for this thread
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 5:18am On Aug 18, 2021
generalcoucou:
Please don't buy keke out of pity for him ooooh.. if u are buying for him u need to be strict on him... he needs to provide 2 guarantors very important. And u must know his route.. I have my personal experience(inshort dis one was a Pastor).. please apply WISDOM
thanks boss, wisdom has been applied…. So the pastor man no delivery Omo e be things
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by IyaTola: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Land
Keke will not appreciate it will depreciate plus you will be doin repairs
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by SavageResponse(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2021
bastien:

The risk involved?

Do not ever buy Keke for someone out of pity especially someone who is much older than you.

If you make this mistake just say good bye to your money!
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2021
IyaTola:
Land
Keke will not appreciate it will depreciate plus you will be doin repairs
thanks na that repair be my own o
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

Do not ever buy Keke for someone out of pity especially someone who is much older than you.

If you make this mistake just say good bye to your money!
Omo that money too loud I no wan lose am hence why I opened this thread
Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by ibechris(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2021
This is a good write up.

Pls and pls again,be careful.
Transportation is one of the riskiest businesses in this country. If u don't have BP at the beginning,u will surely have it before the final payment agreed sum.

Sometimes,I feel it is good to continue to help that man than buying a keke,reason is,it's not manner used in approaching u that would be used to pay u as time goes on,even if u monitor him like class monitor.
I am telling u this based on my over all experience. I have done car wash business,i have done hire
purchase business with two taxis....it was everyday police until I lost so much cash.

U can still help him if think u have done ur home work well.
Take note: Never u do any business out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Buying A Land Or Keke by bastien: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
ibechris:
This is a good write up.

Pls and pls again,be careful.
Transportation is one of the riskiest businesses in this country. If u don't have BP at the beginning,u will surely have it before the final payment agreed sum.

Sometimes,I feel it is good to continue to help that man than buying a keke,reason is,it's not manner used in approaching u that would be used to pay u as time goes on,even if u monitor him like class monitor.
I am telling u this based on my over all experience. I have done car wash business,i have done hire
purchase business with two taxis....it was everyday police until I lost so much cash.

U can still help him if think u have done ur home work well.
Take note: Never u do any business out of pity.
thank you so much that your take note message says it all! About the car wash business I wish I could see a space or buy a land close to main road within a community, I just dey eye that business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Topic Closed!!! / Naming To Shaming Nigerian 419ners / Get Your Cash Loaded Credit Card Today- “O3 Personal Credit Card”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.