Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With (1550 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by bigpicture001: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
. In a bizzare and daring courage, a man who claims to be a graduate and unemployment but married has taken his frustration of unemployment to the government of Osun state by placing a very live size banner in front of the entrance to the government office in a hope it will get the attention of the governor himself.

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Jerryherd: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wish him luck

2 Likes

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
May God show up in your case.

This is somehow complicated.
Your full salary is not guaranteed in Osun that you are desperate about.
I wish you were related to Buhari, you could have got a senior position in NNPC , NIA, or any agency of your choice.
Your father is not an APC Chief, hence you can never win even councillorship primary. (Lai Mohammed's son is in Lagos State House of Assembly, not to talk of Tinubu's numerous relatives).

If you find out that you (and of course, your father) are just ordinary Nigerians, your hope is not in any politician.
Just look up to God.
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Otuegbe: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
The banner design is cool

He should venture into banner making if he designed that.
Or learn the Art.
Everybody must not work for govt

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
The money he used in producing that well designed banner could have made him an entrepreneur. Why not learn how to design and produce banners.
Unfortunately many Yoruba people don't like business generally, but depend on govt work. You'll never see an Igbo man do that.

3 Likes

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by DDDEnterprises: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good luck
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by naija4life247: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
An unemployed lazy youth should not be married.
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Way to go!

If Muhammed doesn't go to the mountain, the mountain must go to Muhammed.

Oga, which one is 1988 again? undecided This one that looks older than our first born. Ok.

Mehn.. naija is a crazy place. Imagine, no work experience? Not even one or two years? Chai...

This is what my oga then would call a naked CV. Very naked. Hmmm.

Oya Governor, do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by FarahAideed: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
How can this 45 year old man say he was Born in 88 cheesy cheesy..... This man is looking for free loading job
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Winnerrrr(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:
The money he used in producing that well designed banner could have made him an entrepreneur. Why not learn how to design and produce banners.
Unfortunately many Yoruba people don't like business generally, but depend on govt work. You'll never see an Igbo man do that.

Bruv, most everything be about tribes.

like can't you just express your views on a neutral ground,smh.
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by cassidy1996(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is boldness
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Racoon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
I admire your courage but you ought not to have done that were the business environment and government policies favourable for SMEs, local entrepreneurs to operate with ease.
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Kaodek(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:
Many Yoruba people don’t like business!
Are you for real?
So other tribe designed and printed it for him?
Its not that easy for a married man to start learning work without earning.

All the best to him

1 Like

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by bigpicture001: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
cassidy1996:
This is boldness

No it is not.... boldness is what I did...had an idea of a biz, went for NYSC , gathered capital but not much taught for a further 6months, begged my gf to assist she did, I started and all the money about 700k went down the drain...some were stolen by the bank, others by thieves(I was robbed) I lost everything aside hope. I lost my gf too.. she japka....

I picked up my wounded aspiration continue from where I left with the smallest of capital ND climbed again gradually, then bizness Goodwill brought in loan people who one after the other with one not knowing the other...ND each believing my biz giv me big money nd to get her they loaned me over 700k again...now am with three staffs and now ever about two hundred k monthly ND paid off loan of two persons ND re-invested .......

Now this is courage ND boldness
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Mastakija(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
this is another new way of getting attentions from the government just like the other girl did
very soon him seff go get job and it might not even be from the government gan
but how many ppl get this kain mind shame go dey catch some us embarassed
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by DankemzI(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
Way to go!

If Muhammed doesn't go to the mountain, the mountain must go to Muhammed.

Oga, which one is 1988 again? undecided This one that looks older than our first born. Ok.

Mehn.. naija is a crazy place. Imagine, no work experience? Not even one or two years? Chai...

This is what my oga then would call a naked CV. Very naked. Hmmm.

Oya Governor, do the needful.

Poverty and sufferness makes people age rapidly, in his case he's married with kids.
He try Sha cut him some respect it ain't easy
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by NapoleonHill: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

No it is not.... boldness is what I did...had an idea of a biz, went for NYSC , gathered capital but not much taught for a further 6months, begged my gf to assist she did, I started and all the money about 700k went down the drain...some were stolen by the bank, others by thieves(I was robbed) I lost everything aside hope. I lost my gf too.. she japka....

I picked up my wounded aspiration continue from where I left with the smallest of capital ND climbed again gradually, then bizness Goodwill brought in loan people who one after the other with one not knowing the other...ND each believing my biz giv me big money nd to get her they loaned me over 700k again...now am with three staffs and now ever about two hundred k monthly ND paid off loan of two persons ND re-invested .......

That's the problem of your life. Not everyone should do what you did and there's no one definition to courage. If he does this and is successful, that's what his courage has led him to. Don't downplay the effort of other people because your own life went downhill.

I also hope to find the courage in your write up someday.

1 Like

Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Reelz: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

wat business are u into
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:

Poverty and sufferness makes people age rapidly, in his case he's married with kids.
He try Sha cut him some respect it ain't easy

He doesn't really look aged like that but hes too mature for that age.
I think it's his nature; not poverty because he doesn't look impoverished.
Re: Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm what the masses are going through undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Pure Difference Between Igbos And Other Nigerian Tribes.. / Amaechi Wrong On Money Left Behind By Jonathan, Says Osita Chidoka / Exposed: Tinubu Is From Togo In Dawks Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.