Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Celtel Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Is Calling (4738 Views)

Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Savannah Bank Is Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
i got a call from celtel two days ago but i didnt pick the call, is there a probability of them calling me back? am so worried, pls pray with me o
Re: Celtel Is Calling by nawa4nkem: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
Wassssssup TORES.

what how do you know it was celtel and what number was used ?
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
nawa4nkem
hi, good to hear from u, if u read my msg, i said i was called for the test,and interview, i believe they used a number to call me, and it was the same number that i didnot pick. so if u ve bin called for the test, they have a number that they call u with but the sad part is u can never get through to that number.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by afam1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
well i will suggest u go to there hr office and clarify your self that is if u are in lagos
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi afam

thank you so much, thats wat i would do.Godbless you.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by doski(f): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2007
They called my phone early in the morning the same day too but i
was unable to hear them from the other side.

I just hope they would have the courtesy to call again or better
send a mail
Re: Celtel Is Calling by ObaOmo2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2007
@doski
You can go to their Head Office to see their HR for clarification before it is too late.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by medidress: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2007
is this call for ogara call agents?
Re: Celtel Is Calling by prizeless(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
pls wt number was used to call:

pls text 08020851080
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2007
hey doski,

i just want to confirm if you have heard from them.

we would definately hear from them by the special grace of God.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by doski(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
No i havent.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by meedo(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2007
hello, please what did you people apply for and when ?
Re: Celtel Is Calling by oluwatosyn(f): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
I really desire to work with celtel or mtn. pls if you have a useful information, i'll be appreciated.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by chimanu2000(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
log on to the website. if you registered online and send a mail, quoting the app ID.if you dont get a prompt response, try contacting someone at celtel's hr office.Good luck
Re: Celtel Is Calling by oluwatosyn(f): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2007
it is almost impossible getting through to someone in all these telecomunication industries. do you have numbers i can call?
Re: Celtel Is Calling by gben1: 4:01am On Jul 29, 2007
HELLO

THE SSAME THING HAPPEN TO ME
I WAS CALLED ON THE 31ST OF JANUARY
PLS JUST PRAY because DEY WILL NOT CALL BAC
I VE TRIED THEM TRUU CELTEL LINE
I MEET WITH DIFFERENT PPEOPLE THE SAID THEY WILL CALL ME
UPTILL NOW
I NEVER HEAR
PLS
IF U HEAR ANYTHING CALL ON ME
TTHIS IS THE CETEL LINE USE TO CALL
Re: Celtel Is Calling by hitsales(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hello there,
I just want to know if it's possible getting a Job at Celtel, Globacom or MTN for an OND Holder in Banking and Finance,

Michael B.
miko_ik@yahoo.com
yahoo im -> urthebestintheworld@yahoo.com
+234 802 746 0192
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
hi g ben,

thanks for your concern because i think mine is a bit different from yours because the next batch would be called anytime soon to commence trainning. heard that from a reliable hr source.
p.s. i hope you are called too.
can i have your number so we can talk better.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by sabigirl(f): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2007
@ Tores and G ben i guess they have fishined calling those they need beacuse i learnt from a relaible source that they will resume on Monday he 6th of August.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2007
hi sabigirl,

please the people that you said they have called, r they those that just finished trainning, or those that were interviewed in june? because i was called for interview in june.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by lateefah79: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2007
hi guys i love communication and i wuld like to work in one of such organisations i wuld like to knw if i can obtain a with one of these communication comp.wth my ond in IRPm.
I am in my final yr in the university and with the same discipline.i wuld be greatful if somone wuld elighten me.thanks.one love.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by Oluchia(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
For those interested in working with MTN, Mactay consultin recruits for them so u can submit ur CV at Mactay House, No 5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji Str., Lekki Phase I Lagos.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by Dangello(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks for the info, but are there no specific discipline that they require?
Re: Celtel Is Calling by sabigirl(f): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2007
@ Tores this for for those that had their interview in Asaba February
Re: Celtel Is Calling by Oluchia(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2007
@Dangello
The position is for customer care agents, so no specific discipline is required. They take both B.Sc and HND. I'm not too sure about OND, but there's no harm in trying.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by awa(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2007
Dear Oluchia,
I will like to have your email address pls. Clement is my name and I'm currently with Bourdex Telecommunications Limited in Aba, Abia State. You may wish to email me at clement@bourdex.com or perhaps at my yahoo ID clemx70@yahoo.com. I'm interested in getting MTN recruitment update from you ASAP.
Re: Celtel Is Calling by TORES: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2007
@ Sabigirl,

thanks for the information, mine was not for asaba but lagos.

thanks anyways stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why December Is The Best Month To Find A Job / Unemployed 1st Class Graduates Lounge / Heritage Bank Nationwide Cv/resume Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.