Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari (4148 Views)

Worse Off: Nigeria's Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Vs Taliban Islamic Extremists / Breaking: United States of America Send Strong Warning To INEC / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo reactions to the overtake of the Afghanistan �� by the Talibans have urged the clergyman to send strong message to Buhari stating that the Fulani caliphate should never think they can overtake the south. Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgY0u0ICYd8

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by salvation: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is the time to wake up before it will be too late

11 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Afamsi: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
They are already gaining ground and will achieve their plan if Christian politicians sit back doing nothing like idiots in the name of na our party members or whatever.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
salvation:
This is the time to wake up before it will be too late

Exactly, we gat to wake up fast n take d bull by the horn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Vickym1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
A hhahahah... Is oyedepo scared?
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by YorubaKinging: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
The end is near

Corrupt oyedepo is scared

He loves riches and wealth more than God

But all these you're going to leave on Earth and spend your eternity in penury and hell

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Afamsi:
They are already gaining ground and will achieve their plan if Christian politicians sit back doing nothing like idiots in the name of na our party members.

So on point bro but who will help us when those who tried were fought by the government and are still in govt's captivity eg, End Sars, Igboho, MNK....
Pls, who will fight for us o....

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Afamsi: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Freddd009:

So on point bro but who will help us when those who tried were fought by the government and are still in govt's captivity eg, End Sars, Igboho, MNK....
Pls, who will fight for us o....
God has a great interest in this country, thats the only reason it might not be possible. God will remove those wicked politicians whether by death or any how and put his children in their place who will take the country to its promised land.

3 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Edyice: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR ISLAMIC PEOPLE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by DDDEnterprises: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mtchew!!

When "The Unity" arrives sha, God willing, everything will start getting settled and the process where everyone will be put in their place will start...
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by after4: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
God's plan for nigeria is to divide it. If you don't know that the blood of people being killed innocently always cry to God, you think God will not answer them?

Don't be deceived. It is God's will to divide this country

Afamsi:
God has a great plan for this country, thats the only reason it will not be possible. God will remove those wicked politicians whether by death or any how and put his children in their place who will take the country to its promised land.

7 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by after4: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Scared about what exactly? That he doesn't have enough money to relocate to any country of his choice or what. It is you who should be scared.

Vickym1:

8 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by proeast(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyedepo is the only clergy that seems to understand what is going on. The rest are too fixated on tithe to see what is brewing.

Believe me, not a few Northerners are happy with the development in Afghanistan and most of them also wish same could happen to Nigeria. But unfortunately for them, they can only succeed in the North!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Faiththatworks(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
I cringe whenever I see the report coming out from Afghanistan.
Kudos to the Nigerian Military for pushing back Boko Haram and all their crazy pseudo terriorist affiliates.
Like a friend said some days ago,the hardest war to fight is the war of ideology,u can never win it with weapons and arms.
I think the bishop and some Christian are missing the point anytime they try to lump these terriorist bandits and Fulani Terrorist into the same basket.
The Fulani isn't too concerned about propagating or imposing their way of life on their fellow citizens,they are just archaic and irritating land grabbers,I believe we should be more concerned about the more crazier Islamic fanatics who are more determined to establish Islamic caliphates.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Vickym1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
after4:
Scared about what exactly? That he doesn't have enough money to relocate to any country of his choice or what. It is you who should be scared.

And do u know where I am
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by CodeTemplar: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Okay.
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Afamsi: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
after4:
God's plan for nigeria is to divide it. If you don't know that the blood of people being killed innocently always cry to God, you think God will not answer them?

Don't be deceived. It is God's will to divide this country

Bros this is your opinion, mine was a prophecy.
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by CodeTemplar: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
How true is this?
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
We don too talk!

This government will only sit up when we return the same language they understand
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by AuroraB(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Vickym1:
If Oyedepo with his private Jets and money's scared, I wonder what you are finding funny undecided

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by HELFMCODED(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

But all these you're going to leave on Earth and spend your eternity in penury and hell

see how pple think.. U dey think so?

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by techWriter1: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is the moment to response up ocsfore it will ocs too late
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by SundayIgboh: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by ngreel(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

you're the one hell is waiting for
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by after4: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
So mine was my opinion and yours was a prophesy and not your opinion too. Don't the devil give prophesy too?

Afamsi:
Bros this is your opinion, mine was a prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by after4: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who cares, if you like be in hell no one cares

Vickym1:

And do u know where I am

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by iramure(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyedepo should just stop ranting and use the power he claims to have got from god to defeat all terrorist in Nigeria. He should not just be using the powers in his church alone.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Afamsi: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
after4:
So mine was my opinion and yours was a prophesy and not your opinion too. Don't the devil give prophesy too?

This one is not from the devil
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by ComrdDRS1: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
I always tell people even if it is cutlass buy oooooooo This people get plans oooooooo
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Chuks1978: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
All this bloggers looking for cheap traffic to their site.

This video was in 2019 and 2018....it has no bearing with the current happenings in Afghanistan.

Stop all this nonsense and look for trending news
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by SKhanmi: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
All talk. When shit hits the fan both of them will fly out. It's the masses that would face the music. Anybody listening to their likes is up for a rude awakening.
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Tochj(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

What has his wealth got to do with the topic he raised?
Criticize him when he do bad
But now he is right
South is still sleeping
North has perfected their plans
We are still fighting
Igbo/Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB have started killing pastors - VIDEO / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready / Tinubu Must Not Go Down Alone!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.