Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari (4150 Views)

Worse Off: Nigeria's Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Vs Taliban Islamic Extremists / Breaking: United States of America Send Strong Warning To INEC / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Vickym1:
A hhahahah... Is oyedepo scared?

No
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Ezmans: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Corrupt oyedepo is scared

He loves riches and wealth more than God

But all these you're going to leave on Earth and spend your eternity in penury and hell

true talk
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by cybertruss(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too much talking is not good. We need action. South can only be protected if the country disintegrates
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by after4: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Then it's your personal opinion

Afamsi:
This one is not from the devil
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Afamsi: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
after4:
Then it's your personal opinion

Whatever
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Jafaar: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Corrupt oyedepo is scared

He loves riches and wealth more than God

But all these you're going to leave on Earth and spend your eternity in penury and hell

this is a big lie,the oyedepo social media potrays is different from what social media says about him.
the 3 private jets which the church owns, oyedepo has not left this country in 5 years because he was instructed by God.
Bishop oyedepo gives to a fault,he doesn't just like people hearing about it.
some of you say he teaches only prosperity which is a big lie,winners chapel has 12 pillar topics which they base on for each month and if you come the month when prosperity is taught you would have that stupid orientation.
I have so much to talk but let me end here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by udede(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Vickym1:
A hhahahah... Is oyedepo scared?
you are not scared abi ?
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
proeast:
Oyedepo is the only clergy that seems to understand what is going on. The rest are too fixated on tithe to see what is brewing.

Believe me, not a few Northerners are happy with the development in Afghanistan and most of them also wish same could happen to Nigeria. But unfortunately for them, they can only succeed in the North!

Exactly, if only other Clergy men like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Olukoya, etc could join forces together with Oyedepo to pressurize the government, their voices would be louder but i guess they ain't hat time yet, still pursuing tithes n offering things
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
udede:
you are not scared abi ?

Help me ask her again o.... I bet she would be d first to faint when jihad takes place
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Freddd009: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Jafaar:
this is a big lie,the oyedepo social media potrays is different from what social media says about him.
the 3 private jets which the church owns, oyedepo has not left this country in 5 years because he was instructed by God.
Bishop oyedepo gives to a fault,he doesn't just like people hearing about it.
some of you say he teaches only prosperity which is a big lie,winners chapel has 12 pillar topics which they base on for each month and if you come the month when prosperity is taught you would have that stupid orientation.
I have so much to talk but let me end here

Seriously?
Re: Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari by Jafaar: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Freddd009:

Seriously?
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira V. Dollars: Today's Rate / Are We Truly Ready For A Revolution / Who Wins Anambra State Election. Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.