Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

You Ready Make Urgent 2k This Week With Your Smartphone? Read This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Ready Make Urgent 2k This Week With Your Smartphone? Read This!!! (164 Views)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / How To Make Urgent 2k Everyday / I Was Just Scammed 2k This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Ready Make Urgent 2k This Week With Your Smartphone? Read This!!! by blahc007: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Whose ready to make daily Mula by doing simple tasks with your smartphone.* ���

��� Instead I would give you money to make money, if only you can follow simple instructions.

The amount you can make using this method is mind blowing.

*Requirements*:
1. Your smartphone
2. Be ready to follow simple instructions
3. Don't prove that you know it all, till you see result yourself, just follow instruction
4. If you send a message and I don't reply you, just know I don't need you��.
5. From your chat I would know your kind of person��.

You ain't spending a dime...na me sef go give u

If you ready buzz me on watsapp..0-7-0-6-7-9-2-3-1-1-8
Re: You Ready Make Urgent 2k This Week With Your Smartphone? Read This!!! by blahc007: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na this week e go close oo...
Me no fit guarantee you next week

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Business In Nigeria Made These Couple Millionaires In Buhari Economy / Good News / Do You Have A Bar And Restaurant For LEASE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.