Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online (454 Views)

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists / Ondo: NSCDC Officers Killed Man And His Younger Sister (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online by Ebije1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello nairalanders, please my sister got scammed this morning by some fake online dealers of oil perfume. Is there any way to track and get hold the scammers? She has the payment receipt.
Re: HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online by allubi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ebije1:
Hello nairalanders, please my sister got scammed this morning by some fake online dealers of oil perfume. Is there any way to track and get hold the scammers? She has the payment receipt.
hmm
Re: HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online by mkoabiola: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ebije1:

Write d full story for ppu to epp u not ds half gist
Re: HELP! My Younger Sister Got Scammed Online by Ebije1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
mkoabiola:

Write d full story for ppu to epp u not ds half gist
All I know is that she got scammed by an online marketer who said he/she is based in port Harcourt and she is in Abia. She sent the money this morning to a Union Bank account and she has since then been blocked on Facebook where they met.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Orders Banks To Probe Customers’ Sources Of Income / GRAPHIC: Woman Dousing 10-year-old Maid With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Shocking! Gïrl Resçüed After Being Stàrvéd & Càgéd For 8 Months In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.