Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) (3219 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2021
tydi:

You talk so boastfully like you’ve been there
Perhaps, Pocohantas might have been there in her dreams, lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by tydi(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Perhaps, Pocohantas might have been there in her dreams, lol cheesy

And dreams looks so real.. lol

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Coolabbie: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know why they keep doing that conversion, because earning almost 1m is a lot in Nigeria. Someone earning that amount would be far from poor by Nigerian standard.

Black kids are more interested in sports and entertainment. Someone once complained to me that he went to the UK and he kept looking for Nigerians (blacks) in certain sectors. I guess they are okay with earning and sending some back home for building projects. Every other thing is jara.
But yet they always claim they are the most successful immigrants in the abroad undecided
Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coolabbie:
But yet they always claim they are the most successful immigrants in the abroad undecided

You know we have one of the largest (I dare say the largest) representation of black immigrants abroad. So we are well represented in good and evil. cheesy cheesy The ratio is just grossly imbalanced.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Coolabbie: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You know we have one of the largest (I dare say the largest) representation of black immigrants abroad. So we are well represented in good and evil. cheesy cheesy The ratio is just grossly imbalanced.
You are right smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Unemployed In The UK Or US You Are Lazy – Actor Williams Uchemba (Pix) by folake4u(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I've replied smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Angel And Emmanuella Are Finally Sacked From Baze10 House, / OLAMIDE Is An Illuminati Member / Ali Baba Flaunts His New Monster Truck On Instagram [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.