Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta (2436 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic / Why We Need 20% Of Nigeria For Grazing By Nonso Obikili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
cocoduck:
THis is the reason ESN was established
and for selfish reasons the governor wouldn't support them and joined hands in frustrating them
Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by BKayy: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
and for selfish reasons the governor wouldn't support them and joined hands in frustrating them
And why would the Governor support?
Was the position of the Governor created for the people or to control the people for Nigeria?
You people don't even know what our problem is.
I won't blaim you sha, na lack of history cause am.
During the era of Pontus Pilate as Governor of Judea, was he supposed to support Jewish movement or be against it? This answers your question
Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by dasparrow: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is terrible. Herdsmen are now in the South. Are Southern Nigerians ready for what is coming? God help us ooooo.
Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
BKayy:

And why would the Governor support?
Was the position of the Governor created for the people or to control the people for Nigeria?
You people don't even know what our problem is.
I won't blaim you sha, na lack of history cause am.
During the era of Pontus Pilate as Governor of Judea, was he supposed to support Jewish movement or be against it? This answers your question
I understand you, but try and consider the wanton killings in d east before the establishment of esn
Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by Freddykrueger: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Where are all the Delta state based , maphites, vikings and all those good for nothing cultists that won't let us rest with killings gracing front page on this forum? They only knw how to kill themselves wit local pistols while those foolanis are busy in the bushes raping and killing their mothers n sisters.
Re: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta by BKayy: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
I understand you, but try and consider the wanton killings in d east before the establishment of esn
Both my body and skeleton supports ESN.
They only problem I have is my fellow Ndigbo that think they can blackmail their oppressors into supporting them. Anybody that wishes for governors to support IPOB or ESN is naive.
Who are we fighting against if not them, Nigeria, Britain, France and Netherlands?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / Trending Brand New Peter Obi Campaign Songs / The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.