Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee (60912 Views)

Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by sureinfo: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
This guy and his concept of taking pictures are wow, I'm sure he would have pitched a perfect idea at the next Titan reality show. wink
https://thenexttitan.com/register/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NA&utm_campaign=TNT+Season+8&utm_id=TNTS8

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by daintyprincess(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blacckrod:
This guy’s pics are always intense grin
Even the horse hear am, lol

Look at the horse's eye, lmao
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
faithfull18:

Not on the ground again grin grin
I swear
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Bunmhi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blacckrod:
I remember this pic that year, it's the horse's eyes for me grin
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Perfecttouchade: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
I heard this dude is 27years. Hmmm
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Numerouno94(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
arthurwillia:
Awon avatar aang

Una done start grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Darreytinho10(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Flying Tobi cheesy he flies at Night too shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by peacettw: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blacckrod:

He traumatized the poor horse sad

Yes he did grin
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by arthurwillia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Una done start grin grin
Yes boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by jurgyvideos: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by hopexter(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wahala for who no sabi fly, madam hold your groom before vanish enta thin air grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by kaycshine(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why is he not looking happy
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by rollywise(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fearless grin angry cheesy grin
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by oshorstan(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Don't try this in my village, u will be paused.
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by mogbeyiteren: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thumbs up to the photographer.

In some men's world, the woman should have been the one jumping...
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by ayenale1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
The person wey edit this photo deserve an award...

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Killermamba: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
BBNaija reality TV star Tobi Bakre wowed his fans on Tuesday as he shared an amazing pre-wedding photo of himself and his fiancee Anu Oladosu, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old TV presenter shared the photo on Instagram.

After Choping Alex for free

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSq0Zw6qvdG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fellow celebrities like Adesuwa Etomi, Kemi Adetiba, Omawumi and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu congratulated him in the comment section of the post.
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by rigarmortis: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
How come the guy looks so emotionless and the girl looks beside herself with joy. What What se.x am I missing
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
He's doing jazz in pre wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by C141: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na CR7 be dis na... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Queenserah26(f): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations Tobi
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Valor11: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pre wedding photo styles wey we Dy manage e reach ur turn u wan fly angry
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Nonexisting1: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
The dark armpit though.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one that u are always up before the marriage dont come and disturb innocent men like us after marriage telling us that u are down
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by moneyissweet(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na so he go dey Bleep with power too.

Blacckrod:
Re: Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee by Agozie48: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:
How long did they date??

Poor Alex. No bestie again. And nice Photoshop. Nobody jumps that high on one spot without gathering momentum. undecided

I actually thought the same thing, so after all the bestie thing they didn't end up together. I am guessing that the bestie thing was for them to shack together, they don use the gal finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion / Bola Tinubu Hosts E-money / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.