Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act (227 Views)

Why I Do Not Seem To Be Excited About The New Petroleum Industry Law / The New Petroleum Pump Price And Members Of YMM / Issues Before The New Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act by EdemIboro: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act by Elizabeth21(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
please i will like you to do something for me from your kind heart ..
please I lost my job, I'm living with my family here my husband is late,and things are not that ok for us at this moment we are shortage of food in the house and my kid is sick, please in the name of God i will like you to help us with some money even if it's #500 to get some food stuff's in the house, i beg in the name of God more blessing into your entire life, this my Acct No GTB 0651199110 Elizerbeth David
Re: What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act by Juliusmalema2: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elizabeth21:
please i will like you to do something for me from your kind heart ..
please I lost my job, I'm living with my family here my husband is late,and things are not that ok for us at this moment we are shortage of food in the house and my kid is sick, please in the name of God i will like you to help us with some money even if it's #500 to get some food stuff's in the house, i beg in the name of God more blessing into your entire life, this my Acct No GTB 0651199110 Elizerbeth David
Can u share u number with me? I just want to speak with u. U can quote it on any of my old quotes.
Re: What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act by budaatum: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
If I were starting out on a career today, NNPC accounting would be appealing as this standard by which to hold them to account is bound to present opportunity. What I love most though is no tom thief atiku can now so easily sell it to their cronies!

bubu! bubu! bubu!

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue With Genuine Agitators, Pentecostal Bishop Tells Federal Government / Historic Fraud Of Fasting On The Day Of Ashura / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.