Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar (78882 Views)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by HBB1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
adenine02:

Boko Haram is a group but Taliban use to be a government, so please don't compare, it's not the same

What were they before they became a government?
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by OpinionCounts(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
epondudu:
Will our president flee if Bokoharam overan this country?

Bokoharam don't kill their own.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by RodgersAkpafu: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
The man who played the role of "useful idiot" for Americans.

He collected trillions of dollars to betray his countrymen, America actually expected him to deliver on his own part of the deal by killing Taliban, but apparently he was in the charade for the money.

The west think they can export their democracy using military might and money, both have failed in Afghanistan.

I expect the government of Taliban to turn the country into another Dubai, if Arabs can do it, Afghans can do it too!

Freedom at last for the owners of the land

Talking balderash as usual
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Minjim: 12:34am On Aug 18, 2021
In light of the unfolding events, Mr Biden warned the Taliban not to interfere with the US evacuation from Afghanistan, threatening “devastating force, if necessary.”

If the Taliban have ears, they better listen to words 0f warning
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by therajah: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2021
epondudu:
So the people there now overrunning the country, who are they
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by DiegoMaria(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2021
The era of the Taliban has began
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by juman(m): 2:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Afghanistan was cesspit of corruption for their politicians and international people operated there.

Bad people were elected to lead them.
Democracy failed them.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by juman(m): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Those afghan politicians never believed american could go away like that.
They wanted america to stay for longer time.
Because those politicians got free money from america and their allies.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by panafrican(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Well, he made sure he will have a good retirement for the rest of his life.
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by handsomeyinka(m): 3:16am On Aug 18, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

He will also not leave his cow behind, he will load them on jet and flew away to undisclosed locations grin Cow is a valuable assets to that vulture griller grin
Lol.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by adenine02: 3:58am On Aug 18, 2021
HBB1:

What were they before they became a government?

They were like rebel group that took control of a country without a functional government back in the 90s

before the Taliban government in the 90s Afghanistan was ruled by by different warlords

Remember they equipped and founded by US and UK

Nigeria was never a failed state before Boko Haram
Boko Haram never and can't take over power in any way or form because they lack the strength and capacity

So why compare?
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by adenine02: 4:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Minjim:

Taliban is also a group that took over govt.

If BH succeeds in taking over Northern Nigeria and establish their caliphate, will they stop being a group.

There was never a functional government in Afghanistan before the Taliban came to power in the 90s

Boko Haram don't even have the power to take over a single state in Nigeria, forget all what you read online, they can bearly even control the very few towns they are in.

So please don't compare?
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by 1billi(m): 4:04am On Aug 18, 2021
You're smart bro
SportsHD:
Taliban behind his back, the niggre Japa with all he could. I'm sure he milked afghan of all things milkable.
His numerous swiss accounts which are loaded with millions of opium money, the war grants amongst all.

We all know it was coming to this eventually. Russia tried, they failed. U.S sunk almost a trillion dollars and I'm damn sure they got a whole lotta profits from the war. I mean, the CIA is the biggest drug cartel in the world.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Habib101: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2021
He is relocating running for his life to reside in another country which we don't know grin grin
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Sparklinglyte(m): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Shey na who dey alive dey enjoy
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05am On Aug 18, 2021
It's obvious the money was meant to fund the economy but he instead looted it and did not pay the soldiers making their morale to be low. Politicians in developing countries are wicked. They don't care about. They care about themselves and their families. That is why those who vote for them are wasting their time cos they won't change
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by thetourist1: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2021
epondudu:

What rubbish are this ones saying? So you will sit down and fold your arms for Nigeria to be overran? What the flying Bleep? Afghanistan is an islam nation, Nigeria is not. If push comes to shove all die will be die.

Before Usman Danfodio started his conquests, majority of the North were not Muslims.

If you can’t fight for your nation, then do what cowards do and run now.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Blackdisciple(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2021
I saw it on news he left some cash on the runway too because he couldn't move with some while he still move with the ones he could.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Trustedpronet: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2021
He needs the money to secure himself because he can't work or beg to earn a living at the moment. Good move.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Kuginzi: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Minjim:

Really?

BH has been successful thus far only because most northerners support their philosophy.
Example: Pantami
That's your own insinuation or just imagination.
Instead of you sitting under the tree listening to gossips and fake news and talking from your imagination about the North, I will advise you to travel to the North and make a thorough investigation about who support BokoHaram, and the truth shall set you free.
Secondly, the Pantami you're mentioning, no amount of your propaganda against him will prosper. He became your enemy the day he implemented NIN-Sim linkage. So continue..
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2021
SportsHD:
Taliban behind his back, the niggre Japa with all he could. I'm sure he milked afghan of all things milkable.
His numerous swiss accounts which are loaded with millions of opium money, the war grants amongst all.

We all know it was coming to this eventually. Russia tried, they failed. U.S sunk almost a trillion dollars and I'm damn sure they got a whole lotta profits from the war. I mean, the CIA is the biggest drug cartel in the world.

History have taught us that you don't win guerilla warfare in the enemies turf with conventional tactics!!!

What happened in Afghanistan was a clash of interest among potential colonists. When the Soviets tried having it; the British and America backed the Taliban, a similar thing happened when the Americans invaded too.

America botched the whole thing with rumour and warmongering. Afghanistan was never a state until America came with democracy and whatnot. They'll all suffer for the immigrants trooping in
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by explosiveskull(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
The man who played the role of "useful idiot" for Americans.

He collected trillions of dollars to betray his countrymen, America actually expected him to deliver on his own part of the deal by killing Taliban, but apparently he was in the charade for the money.

The west think they can export their democracy using military might and money, both have failed in Afghanistan.

I expect the government of Taliban to turn the country into another Dubai, if Arabs can do it, Afghans can do it too!

Freedom at last for the owners of the land
This was the exact nonsense the false prophet mohammed (sex award winner) was preaching, now look at what he single handedly did to the world.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by explosiveskull(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Kuginzi:

Instead of you sitting under the tree listening to gossips and fake news and talking from your imagination about the North, I will advise you to travel to the North and make a thorough investigation about who support BokoHaram, and the truth shall set you free.
Secondly, the Pantami you're mentioning, no amount of your propaganda against him will prosper. He became your enemy the day he implemented NIN-Sim linkage. So continue..
Is that how you want to put it now?

Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2021
Where is he fleeing To when he is part of them?
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by emonis88: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
jamaicabakare:
NL una story done dey too dey STALE.

Something wey people done know about since Sunday evening..nah him una dey carry for front page on a Tuesday night.
Noticed that lately, and na cus them dey select stories to report.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2021
He fled with his own share of the money.

He must have shared money to other cabinent members, personal aides like drivers and other admin staff.

He had no choice than to flee.

Why should he leave such a money with the Taliban new government?

These are people who want to take Afghanistan back to the stone age.

I expect him to even transfer a lot of money in the central bank of afghanistan to a foreign bank account in the west at least to deny the incoming administration of funds.

The new government in Afghanistan will have to resourt to their new friends in Iran, China and Russia for funding to run their economy.

IF AFGHANISTAN HAD CRUDE OIL I AM SURE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE LEAVE THE COUNTRY THE WAY THEY DID.

They would rather remain at whatever economic cost to the western coalition.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Minjim: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Kuginzi:

I Lived in Katsina for years

I have relatives all over the North.

One of them is a police officer in Bornu.
The police officer told me if corruption from the government and high military is eradicate, another problem they have is the sentiment of the Northern communities for BH

Northerners sentiment for BH is like the Igbos sentiment for Igbos now.
You see Igbos are killing igbos, but most igbos stilL support them
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Audaite: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
He left so he could live to fight another day....If na you fa??
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by hihilil(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
SportsHD:

I don't understand what you mean by the bold.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Eborty(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2021
epondudu:

Why flee....?
When he is already the president of the terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.