Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar (78879 Views)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Kuginzi: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Minjim:

I Lived in Katsina for years

I have relatives all over the North.

One of them is a police officer in Bornu.
The police officer told me if corruption from the government and high military is eradicate, another problem they have is the sentiment of the Northern communities for BH

Northerners sentiment for BH is like the Igbos sentiment for Igbos now.
You see Igbos are killing igbos, but most igbos stilL support them
I disagree with you, the fact that few people support evil from a community does not mean everyone is in support. Why don't we support them?
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by Minjim: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Kuginzi:

I disagree with you, the fact that few people support evil from a community does not mean everyone is in support. Why don't we support them?

Well, you can speak for your community.

But from here in the South, it's a poor picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by seunayantokun(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's a typical Afghan, and the world is seeing why USA won't fight a war Afghans themselves are not ready to fight.
Re: President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar by HBB1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
adenine02:

They were like rebel group that took control of a country without a functional government back in the 90s

before the Taliban government in the 90s Afghanistan was ruled by by different warlords

Remember they equipped and founded by US and UK

Nigeria was never a failed state before Boko Haram
Boko Haram never and can't take over power in any way or form because they lack the strength and capacity

So why compare?

They was a government before the Taliban took over Oga.
How different are they from boko haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.