Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office (34353 Views)

PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) / Sunni Islamic Flag In NEMA Headquarters Abuja. / House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by alabisulaiman31: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Busy body fact checker. Tell me what the Saudi Arabia flag is doing there. Check that fact.

��� Maybe you should ask Jonathan
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by fjjc(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Check flag that is Saudi Arabia flat not Taliban flag as you claimed.
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by NIJJAking(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Edyice: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Northerners want to finish these great nation, everything now is in Arabic

Only God can save us in this country embarassed embarassed

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Prosperous111(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
MansoryMX:

Why will you run? What business does Taliban have with Africa let alone Nigeria. Govt needs to arrest all these fake news mongers.

I tire oo. People are doing things in thier own country the way they like and all this fools are crying up and down like say nah Afghanistan dey rule the whole world.

Afghanistan are fighting for thier own right bit what is Fulani Herdsmen killing for?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by MansoryMX(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Prosperous111:

I tire oo. People are doing things in thier own country the way they like and all this fools are crying up and down like say nah Afghanistan dey rule the whole world.

Afghanistan are fighting for thier own right bit what is Fulani Herdsmen killing for?

Honestly sometimes I feel like replying certain people reduce my IQ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by barragan: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Grace001:

This government body language too isn’t helping matter, it’s giving room for fake news to spread.

The rate at which this government is giving VIP treatment to Bokoharam boys who surrendered is a big concern

What an idiotic thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by barragan: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Has this news media ever done any fact checking and found anything against the government to be fact? No. Because they are pro-government.

Is this not madness?
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by onuman: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-no-taliban-flag-was-not-hoisted-in-nemas-office/

If it’s not true, it’s then Nemesis postponed.

The possibility of Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram/ ISWAP joining with the apex political leaders in Nigeria to push for Islamic Republic of Nigeria is certain.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by OBJlive: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
what is the difference Saudi flag is a Sunni flag
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Lovenorth: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Masterkernel1:

After Boko Haram has killed over 350,000 persons in the North since 2015 till date, yet you will prefer Talib an, typical Northern Boko.
Ipob leader that ordered the killing of over 200 virgin girls is innocents right?
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by tamdun: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists are hellbent to painting Nigeria black but they will not succeed
U need to see them on previous thread, those guys are full of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Taliban and Buhari Bokoharam are same.
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Of course they should spend 90% of their time defending lies & misinformation from people like you? The idiot that created that news would have deactivated his account because without a doubt, he has a court date to defend that his malicious claim, he would realize that you are not anonymous on the internet.
Yes they would go for him. DSS must deal with him. But the Kano official that openly supported Taliban via his Facebook page is a welcome development.

This unity is not working mahn!
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
tamdun:

U need to see them on previous thread, those guys are full of bitterness
The same bitterness in you and tamdum is why you saw femi and called him IPOB.

This unity is not working.
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by DisLifeSha: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
That guy fit easily go Afghanistan and them go accept am as their own

hoygift:
What will happen to oritse femi the musical Taliban?
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by GROWTHSET(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Authoreety:
Whether hoisted or not, we know this government is a terrorist govt.
You open your mouth to call legimate Government a terror,I hope terror will not befall you.How can reasonable human being wish his government.If that's your will God may answer your prayers
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by oshorstan(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Them done go remove am.
What about the Arabic inscription on our 1000 note? Liars
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
The next headline would be "" Taliban Islamic Emirate has taken over Nothern Arewa region!!

Because I'm not seeing it in the south!!

It will never happen.
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Basher8583: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I believe everyone knew it was Saudi flag except anyone catching cruise

However the question was what was Saudi flag doing at that time

It is much better it has been clarified

This is what happens when citizens don't trust its own government

Hell no. This is what happens when you give an illiterate a smart phone, data and also teach him how to use social media. They go about disgracing themselves
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by compton11(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Edyice:
Northerners want to finish these great nation, everything now is in Arabic

Only God can save us in this country embarassed embarassed
why didn't also complain about everything English?
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Masterkernel1: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ipob leader that ordered the killing of over 200 virgin girls is innocents right?

I'm not exonerating them, if they kill virgins they deserve jingle justice. While you keep pampering your monsters (Boko Haram).
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
I knew something was fishy with the news.. i suspected fake news..

We really need to stand up againt these purveyors of fake news. Seriously!
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by ThatFairGuy1: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Can that stupid femi be used as a scapegoat for others.

Let his ordeal serve as deterrent to others. Deal with him FG
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by boyjo: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2021
gambia:
Southern Nigeria should watch out.
Nigeria is not an Islamic Country.
I reject it for my Country Nigeria on JESUS name,amen
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Emmyxclusive: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2021
That's Saudi Arabia's flag, I even watched the news on tvc. They donated 10m usd to nema. Fake news is truely dangerous.
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Authoreety: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2021
GROWTHSET:
You open your mouth to call legimate Government a terror,I hope terror will not befall you.How can reasonable human being wish his government.If that's your will God may answer your prayers

Your evil stays with you...
Re: Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office by Tomilola360: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2021
uneducated idiot flat heads can't recognise the flag of another country. you don't need to know but its a problem to make assumptions just to steer unethical sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.