Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec (1128 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6704821/desperate-job-seeker-begs-gov

Man spotted with his résumé printed on a banner in front of Osun state secretariat

A 33-year-old man, was spotted in front of Osun State Government Secretariat, Abeere, with is Curriculum Vatae printed on a banner with the picture and name of the Osun State governor on it.

WonderTV Media gathered that the man who is identified as Mr. Oyebowale Oladayo, is an indigene of Iwo in Osun State.

The man has called on the state governor, His Excellency Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola to offer him a job to enable him become a responsible father.

https://.com/man-spotted-with-his-resume-printed-on-a-banner-in-front-of-osun-state-secretariat/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
So sadden.
Dear God, please open doors for him. If not for anything but for the sake of this child(ren).

May God send helper your way IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Pearlqueen(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
He'll certainly get a job as soon as this goes viral.
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by HellAnus: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
If he voted sai Baba, may God blind the eye of the governor and may police pursue him out of there. They should even shoot him on the leg while chasing him.

If he did not vote or do Sai Baba, may Oyetola see and help him out of his plight.
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Lamasta(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
So sadden.
Dear God, please open doors for him. If not for anything but for the sake of this child(ren).

May God send helper your way IJN.
The gods are impressed with your comment cool
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Baawaa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
The guy need job badly,so he went extra mile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Omihanifa: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
The guy is creative cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pearlqueen:
He'll certainly get a job as soon as this goes viral.
Let's make it go viral then.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
The guy need job badly,so he went extra mile
In this life, you have to take the bull by its horns.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lamasta:

The gods are impressed with your comment cool
I'm a very clear and open person. If you do something bad, I will rebuke you in the open. If you do something good, I will praise you in the open.

I don't hide my feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
The guy is creative cheesy
When frustration meets hunger, creative is given birth to.
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Hocep56: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good idea
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by ericsson38: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
He just want to trend
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by princemillla(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
I share this man pain, u can imagine what alot of people go thru everyday just to feed

A lady came to my complex yesterday. She is a graduate and she was struggling to get a 15k per month job. I cried inside me, that's someone who spent Years to study yet couldnt get a tangible Job that will atleast give her 30k a month
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by kellogs8: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
I like his creativity
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by zombieHUNTER: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
He's a big fool

No wonder he's unemployed
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by zombieHUNTER: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
princemillla:
I share this man pain, u can imagine what alot of people go thru everyday just to feed
A lady came to my complex yesterday. She is a graduate and she was struggling to get a 15k per month job. I cried inside me, that's someone who spent Years to study yet couldnt get a tangible Job that will atleast give her 30k a month

Rubbish
This Same people chanted sai barber in 2019..
In 2015 one can understand but four years later?
Come on...

It's frying pan to fire now...
Let's all enjoy it together
They thought they were doing me?
I'm balling

I can some riffraffs chanting Tinubu 2023
Like seriously?.. another sick ancestor
We enjoy suffering sha

Nigga.. the higher the suffering and hardship
The more I ball.. bring it on fools of Nigger area
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
I'm a very clear and open person. If you do something bad, I will rebuke you in the open. If you do something good, I will praise you in the open.

I don't hide my feelings.

You have never hidden your passion for hating men whether good or bad and maybe you are just cruising or not I don't know but you just need to be very unbiased when it comes to the issue of men....
Thumbs up to you tho at least you find something about this man that you like which is commendable cool
We pray the governor or an helper meets and give him a job....
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by saphiere(f): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala here is a family man crying for job to carter for his family yet this thread did not make front page. A boy came here to call a lady "public toilet" and such nonsense thread is on the front page of this forum.

Seun you have failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by OssyMalik: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
ericsson38:
He just want to trend
if trending will make him get a job, so be it
Re: Man Spotted With His Résumé Printed On A Banner In Front Of Osun State Sec by lalasticlala(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1)

Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry / Fake News Platform, Peoples Gazette, Accepts Responsibility For Poor Journalism / CNN Nigeria Recieves Threats Not To Have Any Interview At The ENDSARS Memorial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.