Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed (746 Views)

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed by Autohage(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
I definitely wasn’t born in the 70’s or 80’s, so there was no Lamborghini Countach poster on the walls of the bedroom that I and my brother shared. Getting to know the Countach was from watching the movie “Wolf of Wall Street,” Leonardo DiCaprio using his legs to open the scissor door of a white Lamborghini Countach. The 1988 Lamborghini Countach Leonardo made a jest of was an original Countach although it was so hilarious.
At California, in the motor show event, Monterey Car Week, the past was brought to the present celebrating 50th Anniversary of Lamborghini Countach, 2022 Lamborghini Countach hybrid was displayed at The Quail stealing the show. Its actually a delight seeing a vintage super car brought back as a new breed. So, I can go on to paste a poster in my bedroom.
Lamborghini Countach codename PLI 800-4 with Lamborghini 6.5L V12 engine with an electric motor boasting 814hp and sprinting from 0 – 62 mph in 2.8 seconds with a top speed of 220 mph. It’s just so sleek with no actually resemblance to the original countach. The V12 engine alone produces 780 hpand electric motor producing 34 hp controlled by a 7-speed single clutch transmission gearbox to pull the 4 wheel drive beyond limits. The Countach is the first car to ever make use of the scissors door styling created by Marcello Gandini, Lamborghini Countach designer. Lamborghini is producing 112 units of the $2.6 million new Lamborghini Countach that pays tribute to the original Lamborghini Countach codename LP112.
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini Countach, over 29 Lamborghini Countach took over the streets of Pebble Beach and roaring at Weathertech raceway Legana Seca.

https://autohage.com/lamborghini-countach-a-new-breed/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed by olumzzz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
In the words of Yianni:
"Lambo all day, every day".

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed by Autohage(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
All the way
Re: Lamborghini Countach: A New Breed by Day169: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Looks stunning! shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2013 / Please Come In Car experts / How Much Is Number Plate In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.