Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (8428 Views)

World's Slimmest HP Laptop Now On Sale In Nigeria / Latest 2015 Unlimited Free Browsing On Laptop Now Here (download Unlimited) / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by richylaw(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2007
Shall we then say this is another antique to drop at the nearest museum. Why not try the Russian style
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by Saddam: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2007
FlyLyde:

Thing is I didnt buy it in Nigeria and now I'm in Lagos.

Call a Technician
To inform Them about your Pc and they will deliver a home service 2 u.
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by mendax: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2007
@u sef, why u dey chop on ur laptop? abi u dey hungry?
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by Godsgirl(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2007
I do not recall you saying anything about the core functioning of the computer it self. I did recall you said "speakers." I do not believe you need this function to study for your exams (unless of course the study info reqd speakers). Case in point: The speakers of the lap top I am replying you from is defective, however, you are obviously able to read this reply. So my dear, I pray you can forgive your sis and move on. Maybe one of these days, the speaker will just start working-you never know with technology these days.

I Wish you God's favor on your exams  wink
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by Elgaxton(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2007
hey men check the system drivers, it could just be corrupt:

right click on my computer Icon on the desktop

click on device manager

if u see a yellow question mark on the drivers then u need to change the driver.

Just go to the website of the laptop and download the driver.

delete the former driver and install this one

***[size=18pt] be sure to do the above only if the there's a yellow question mark[/size]***

Pple no fit kiil me with laF FOR THIS THREAD!!1
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by biggagirl: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
Are u sure u eva had a lappie?If yes,u just have2 4get u eva had one.
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by emmydee(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2010
my laptop fell inside water. now the screen doesnt show anything again. wat do i do?
pls any help?
Re: She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? by RuggedSniper: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
jmichael90:
take it to technician who can open the laptop because there is need to check the speaker chips. or if you can package it back to the seller under your warranty status they may change it for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restricting Non Domain Computers From Obtaining Ip Addresses: Help / Get Free Indian Web Proxy Hacked Paid Servers / Which Is Reliable Between Hp And Lenovo Computers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.