Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job (2902 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Akell(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
A 33 year old married man, Oyebowale Oladayo has appealed to the Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola, to give him a job. The overture was made in the Egbedore local government headquarters in osun state. In his appeal, he said his inability to secure a job has not made him contribute meaningfully to his family. He therefore appealed that the governor helps him with a job to enable him perform his duty as a family man, hence become a responsible father.

2 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Nukilia: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
He has a job already! Poster printing job cry

8 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by MrTuns: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
What kind of career objective is that? I'll rather die than offer someone with this kind of cv a job

1 Like

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by samwash(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
If at the end of the day the government didn't give him a job, then the man has just wasted his time & money on this banner.
The money he uses to do this banner, he for use take start petty trade, at least start from somewhere. If he goes into graphics design & printing, he will make headways.
The government owns you nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by HUSTLER001: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
If that man is 33 then I'm 13

13 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by emvicks2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Someone will hustle to seek for admission into tertiary institu tion, graduate from school and still be looking for job.
I just tire for this country. embarassed
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Deasegun19(m): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2021
I hope he gets what he wants
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Deasegun19(m): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2021
emvicks2:
Someone will hustle to seek for admission into tertiary institu tion, graduate from school and still be looking for job.
I just tire for this country. embarassed

real tire oo
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by BillionKnights: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2021
embarassed This country don cast
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2021
MrTuns:
What kind of career objective is that? I'll rather die than offer someone with this kind of cv a job

The word decoration mar it
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by phemmyfour: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Akell:
A 33 year old married man, Oyebowale Oladayo has appealed to the Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola, to give him a job. The overture was made in the Egbedore local government headquarters in osun state. In his appeal, he said his inability to secure a job has not made him contribute meaningfully to his family. He therefore appealed that the governor helps him with a job to enable him perform his duty as a family man, hence become a responsible father.
He won't get job with the useless CV

It's called "Career Objective" not "Objective" and his "Objective" is weak, your skills and level of intelligence should be under "Personal skills" and not "Career Objective"

4 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Pinkypearl3(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
This country na wahhhh. ... Mua don apply tire...... Abina to Invest in myself and start clitocurrency kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by TheSexLover(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2021
I stop working 2017... I always have this mindset of not working for anyone

I have so many responsibilities n I know very well that if am to look for job with my only ssce I won't get a better Salary... talkless of sending home some n also going to school tomorrow.

I went into network marketing, develop as an health worker through gnld... Learn the basics about health..... The way the organization did it was cool, not this normal gnld that goes on Rd begging to sell product

Mehn we were so equipped with knowledge, we host seminar around Calabar, Akwa ibom, vilages n etc, selling product. And one of my best strength is selling of product.. as of last year I sold product of 75k for 250k�.

I knew I can't build my future going around hosting seminars because am a deep thinker... Got my money involved in e-commerce chymall and had an up to 1.7mil in chymall as of last year b4 it crash ......

And ryt now since February have been indoor, looking for money to invest in crypto n learn affiliate marketing

The main thing is that my mentality has help me this far, that man should look for a way to mk money n stop disturbing anyone

Learn a skill or whatever

Am 28yrs n I can nvr be jobless at 30yrs

Have lost so much money in investment apart from chymall since 2017...

It all about your mindset n mentality

2 Likes

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Emmanuel909090: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2021
MrTuns:

And when you are kidnapped you will spend your entire saving.
Everyone deserves a job.

1 Like

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Witen: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
The poster looks expensive though . Hopefully he will find what he's looking for. Our hustles must yield fruit.

Join me in the hustle.
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2021
Nukilia:
He has a job already! Poster printing job cry

He just discovered his talent

1 Like

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
MrTuns:
I will buy the casket even if it's on loan cheesy
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by kode12: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Imagine your entire PII all out in the open with your own hands. People do not understand the impact of sharing these information until they suffer identity theft.

1 Like

Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by TheWolfen(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
For real?

Pinkypearl3:
This country na wahhhh. ... Mua don apply tire...... Abina to Invest in myself and start clitocurrency kiss
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by ogbenimax007: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
HUSTLER001:
he shock me self oo
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Nuelito: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
I wish him all the Best
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by timibare(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrTuns:
you must die ooo
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Optimistguy1969: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wait, Dem born this man 1988?

Na small Anini take senior this man na!!!!!! grin
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
That banner stand alone is worth #10k.Not the 3D printing O.
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
HUSTLER001:

Exactly my thought, I was like is this man below 35.
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Rubbiish(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
HUSTLER001:
Omo the age tire me o lol
I guess he meant to write 1978 lol
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by braimeddy: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
This man don lie for e age. U even get money take do masters and u also get money to take do dis kind big banner. U must be a very greedy man. Better go and focus on ur current job Mr man
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Trojan8(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Msc. in view and you don't have a job. Nigerians sef
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by icedsammy: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
He should really be around 33
Look at the year he left secondary, 2004.
He was 16 then those who were born around 84-88 graduated around that time.
And if atall he altered it, he should not be more than 37 years.
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by lolu2019: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
He won't get job with the useless CV

It's called "Career Objective" not "Objective" and his "Objective" is weak, your skills and level of intelligence should be under "Personal skills" and not "Career Objective"
hr
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by lolu2019: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2021
icedsammy:
He should really be around 33
Look at the year he left secondary, 2004.
He was 16 then those who were born around 84-88 graduated around that time.
And if atall he altered it, he should not be more than 37 years.
because he is big, they think he is old.
Re: Man Erects Giant Banner Asking For Job by Pinkypearl3(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheWolfen:
For real?

Just kidding

(1) (Reply)

AERO CONTRACTORS Is Hiring / Maritime Security Training Recruitment / Insight Communications Has Started Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.