Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Apartment Sangotedo….. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Apartment Sangotedo….. (2979 Views)

I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Gracias Gold Stone From 9.5 M- C Of O Apartment Sangotedo / Tenant From HELL!: Landlord Shocked As He Moves Into The Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Apartment, a block of the most premium, most sophisticated apartments you’ve ever seen. Sleek designs - which lend a new meaning to contemporary - meet with muted colors to create an aura of suavity suitable for royalty.
More than just a house, The Apartment holds ultramodern features, guaranteed to give a significant upgrade to the living and working experiences of the occupants.

*Location* : Monastery road sangotedo
Title: C of O
Units:
�Studio apartment -N18m
�1 bedroom apartment -N25m
�2 bedroom apartment -40m
�3 bedroom apartment -N65m
Initial deposit :N30%
*Neighbourhood landmarks* :

• Novare mall/shoprite/dominos pizza
• white dove school
• Mother and child hospital
• Jubilee bridge
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Lufasi Nature park

*The Apartment, Timeless designs.....*

Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
More

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by MidaserveNG: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
cool
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Amazing, top notch and classy apartments
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Willow sold out fast, don’t wait till you hear sold out on Orchid before you’ll now want to take action…

The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Off plan projects is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate.

Call me today!!!
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Affordable luxury
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Value for money !!!

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Luxury for shikini money
Location is superb
With notable landmarks close by
A perfect place to call home or add to your investment portfolio.

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Available
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Price increases in a few days
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nova Gardens is a solar-powered estate designed as a haven of tranquillity located at Ilara Epe, a friendly and peaceful suburb.
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2021

Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: The Apartment Sangotedo….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Roofing Company / Fish Pond For Sale @ Gwarimpa, Abuja (4 Tanks) With PICS For =N=300,000 / RentBuddies: Rooms to Rent, Room Share, Flatshare in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.