Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves (37810 Views)

France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by mfm04622: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
With experience from various US govt, I wonder why countries still keep their reserves in US banks!
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by ThierryJay: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

If you had followed Trump's briefings..you would have seen where he mentioned his strategy was to leave about 2000 troops and also send in reinforcements if the Talibans ever breached the deal. He even at different times had to delay to withdrawal of troops because of past experiences.

I mean its online.

All these ignorant blaming of Trump. Even CNN, NY times and MSNBC isn't blaming Trump but blaming Biden.

I am not blaming Trump, I am only emphasising how Biden followed through on Trump's plan which is why you can't blame Biden for this without blaming Trump as well.

And forget, 2000 troops and minor reinforcements cannot keep the Taliban at bay for long which is why Biden saw there was no need to delay the inevitable to the extent that they were still going to keep with the withdrawal plan. The only way to prevent a Taliban takeover would be to rescind Trump's withdrawal deal with Afghanistan.

The reason CNN is blaming Biden is because they also didnt support Trump's withdrawal agreement in the first place, so it makes sense for them, for their credibility, to be consistent with the criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by iamtardey: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guys how do file for asylum?

Nigeria is trying to kill me, I want go to AmRika abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

If you had followed Trump's briefings..you would have seen where he mentioned his strategy was to leave about 2000 troops and also send in reinforcements if the Talibans ever breached the deal. He even at different times had to delay to withdrawal of troops because of past experiences.

I mean its online.

All these ignorant blaming of Trump. Even CNN, NY times and MSNBC isn't blaming Trump but blaming Biden.

Would a total withdrawal with ceasefire in place have still left America troops on ground to engage the Taliban in a fire fight?

1 Like

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

I am not blaming Trump, I am only emphasising how Biden followed through on Trump's plan which is why you can't blame Biden for this without blaming Trump as well.

And forget, 2000 troops and minor reinforcements cannot keep the Taliban at bay for long which is why Biden saw there was no need to delay the inevitable to the extent that they were still going to keep with the withdrawal plan. The only way to prevent a Taliban takeover would be to rescind Trump's withdrawal deal with Afghanistan.

The reason CNN is blaming Biden is because they also didnt support Trump's withdrawal agreement in the first place, so it makes sense for them, for their credibility, to be consistent with the criticism.

These things are so black and white I find it funny people are blaming Biden for being weak.

1 Like

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by ATTemi: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yahoo Biden!
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
There are many things you could have done to stop them from advancing but you refused ..the Taliban control the world supply of opium so mony is not their problem

What are d things d US govt didn't do that they should have done?

1 Like

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by angelfallz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
The more the US continues to use its dollar(which is a world reserve currency) to abuse and strong arm other countries, the more other countries would continue to facilitate the use of another currency most likely the yuan as a reserve currency.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I mean its online.

pls read d folowing in order to understand what actually happened:

Let's note that the man leading the current Taliban offensive, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar -- the jihadi cleric who may become the next president of Afghanistan or, formally, the Emir of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan -- was being held in Pakistani and might still be there were it not for Trump.

In 2018, the Trump team asked Pakistan to free Baradar so he could travel to Doha for talks.
In Trump's eyes, Baradar may have looked a bit like North Korea's Kim Jong Un, the leader he could try to sweet talk and coax, showering him with praise while extracting essentially nothing from him, while drawing attention to himself and his theatrical "boldness".

In 2019, Trump wanted to bring the Taliban to Camp David, and he wanted to do it just in time for the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. His advisers persuaded him that bringing the leaders of a group responsible for killing thousands -- including thousands of Americans -- and still engaged in regular attacks against Afghan civilians, was not the best of ideas.

Trump relentlessly, cluelessly sabotaged peace talks, proclaiming his determination to pull out, and unexpectedly announcing troop reductions. His tweets became a major obstacle to negotiations, as he declared he was withdrawing US forces, the only leverage of US negotiators, without obtaining any real concessions from the Taliban.

In February 2020, Trump unveiled an agreement with the Taliban. The deal was an utter embarrassment, one of the worst ever negotiated by an American president. Under its terms, the United States not only agreed to withdraw by May 2021, it also committed itself to obtaining the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and another thousand in subsequent months, fortifying the Taliban's fighting force. The US also promised to help lift all international sanctions against the Taliban. In exchange, the Taliban promised not to attack Americans until they left, and agreed to start talks with the Afghan government.

The supposed negotiations with Afghan representatives went nowhere, but the Americans started leaving. Trump kept tweeting he was pulling out the troops, removing any incentive for the Taliban to compromise. Afghan civilians were not fooled by Trump's so-called peace deal. Watching the signing, 28-year-old activist Zahra Husseini told AFP, "Today is a dark day...I had this bad feeling that it would result in [the Taliban's] return to power rather than in peace."She was right. But Trump was excited.

In one embarrassing moment, Trump phoned Mullah Baradar. He had a "very good talk," with the Taliban leader, he crowed, "The relationship is very good that I have with the mullah." Later, he said, "They want to cease violence." Observers sighed in despair. Just the day before, the Taliban had launched dozens of attacks. The Taliban was already taking advantage of Trump's terrible deal.

CNN

2 Likes

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

pls read d folowing in order to understand what actually happened:

Let's note that the man leading the current Taliban offensive, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar -- the jihadi cleric who may become the next president of Afghanistan or, formally, the Emir of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan -- was being held in Pakistani and might still be there were it not for Trump.

In 2018, the Trump team asked Pakistan to free Baradar so he could travel to Doha for talks.
In Trump's eyes, Baradar may have looked a bit like North Korea's Kim Jong Un, the leader he could try to sweet talk and coax, showering him with praise while extracting essentially nothing from him, while drawing attention to himself and his theatrical "boldness".

In 2019, Trump wanted to bring the Taliban to Camp David, and he wanted to do it just in time for the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. His advisers persuaded him that bringing the leaders of a group responsible for killing thousands -- including thousands of Americans -- and still engaged in regular attacks against Afghan civilians, was not the best of ideas.

Trump relentlessly, cluelessly sabotaged peace talks, proclaiming his determination to pull out, and unexpectedly announcing troop reductions. His tweets became a major obstacle to negotiations, as he declared he was withdrawing US forces, the only leverage of US negotiators, without obtaining any real concessions from the Taliban.

In February 2020, Trump unveiled an agreement with the Taliban. The deal was an utter embarrassment, one of the worst ever negotiated by an American president. Under its terms, the United States not only agreed to withdraw by May 2021, it also committed itself to obtaining the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and another thousand in subsequent months, fortifying the Taliban's fighting force. The US also promised to help lift all international sanctions against the Taliban. In exchange, the Taliban promised not to attack Americans until they left, and agreed to start talks with the Afghan government.

The supposed negotiations with Afghan representatives went nowhere, but the Americans started leaving. Trump kept tweeting he was pulling out the troops, removing any incentive for the Taliban to compromise. Afghan civilians were not fooled by Trump's so-called peace deal. Watching the signing, 28-year-old activist Zahra Husseini told AFP, "Today is a dark day...I had this bad feeling that it would result in [the Taliban's] return to power rather than in peace."She was right. But Trump was excited.

In one embarrassing moment, Trump phoned Mullah Baradar. He had a "very good talk," with the Taliban leader, he crowed, "The relationship is very good that I have with the mullah." Later, he said, "They want to cease violence." Observers sighed in despair. Just the day before, the Taliban had launched dozens of attacks. The Taliban was already taking advantage of Trump's terrible deal.

CNN

Wait, wait...are you still blaming Trump's administration?

Is it not same Nigerians that say Buhari should stop blame games?

There is no basis to blame Trump here whatsoever.

Firstly the withdrawal did not occur during his Presidency.

Secondly, Biden's administration could have formulated their own strategy if they were smart enough. Its a new administration. They didn't even follow what Trump had in mind so what's the blame on Trump?

Biden could have just said, we ain't withdrawing nobody..se finis...but he didn't.

Trump said in one of his conferences, if the Taliban were to try any rubbish, they would immediately respond.

But here, Biden is on vacation licking ice cream and could care less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by NairaMaster1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Areola14:
With all that is happening in Afghanistan, all you could do is to freeze the billion's of dollar in the account.. how does that affect the Taliban? When they have access to crude oil, sell off their woman to Italy, harvest their children organs and sell it off to china, help in training other countries terrorist. They will have lot of money.. but it's the money in the account you are after, to use and build your economy... America itself is not safe oo! Now.. they need a republican president in America because that's there target... Before the end of 2021, Taliban will hit America again!

You think having opium and crude is how economy works?

What happened to Iran when they we're sanctioned?

Go get little economic knowledge boy. It doesn't work the way you think.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by NairaMaster1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!

You're in mix mood. Jubilation and severe pains. Let them enjoy their Islamic republic.

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by adelaja70(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
Biden will go down in American history as not just the worst president produced by democrats but the worst US President in history

His calculation of recalling the troops in Afghanistan was woeful and has lead to an almost smooth takeover by Taliban group

All these are medicine after death

The Taliban have support from both China and Russia and now both countries didn't waste any time in supporting the Taliban leadership

As far as I'm concerned, the US has lost that war and whatever Biden us doing right now is just medicine after death

I see US being attacked again very soon by these monsters, who knows how hard and where in particular will they hit US? undecided
And that would be the end of Afghanistan.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Secondly, Biden's administration could have formulated their own strategy if they were smart enough. Its a new administration. They didn't even follow what Trump had in mind so what's the blame on Trump?

Biden could have just said, we ain't withdrawing nobody..se finis...but he didn't.

Trump said in one of his conferences, if the Taliban were to try any rubbish, they would immediately respond.

i thought u said that CNN wasnt blaming Trump but biden. but that was a CNN report. pls what has what nigerians say about buhari got to do with what we are talking about? i dont understand.
what is d strategy that d biden administration could have formulated? why wouldnt he have withdrawn anybody? if hteres no basis to blame trump then what are u blaming biden for?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by JosephXavier: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
adelaja70:

And that would be the end of Afghanistan.

No, it won't be the end of Afghanistan but it a big threat to world peace

You must have also heard that the Talibans said they won't stop until the while works practice Sharia law or perhaps not
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by adelaja70(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

You must have also heard that the Talibans said they won't stop until the while works practice Sharia law or perhaps not
Which world? Lmao!!!!!!! They are maaaaaadddd
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Bluntemperor: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
There are many things you could have done to stop them from advancing but you refused ..the Taliban control the world supply of opium so mony is not their problem

Yinmu!
So why are they asking for aids and legitimacy?
Many Nigerians are gaulible on things outside their control while less concerned about millions of Youths Unemployments,hyper inflations, terrorism almost in all the States, Kidnapping for ramsome.
American have decided to go back to their Country after 20 years of occupation and someone is blaming them.You think if they are gaining something in Afghanistan they would leave!
If you see anybody blaming Joe Biden for moving away from Afghanistan, check the person well,may be a Fani-Kayode- a friend to Mr Trump! They all have political motives!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by JosephXavier: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
adelaja70:

Which world? Lmao!!!!!!! They are maaaaaadddd

Exactly
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by adelaja70(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

America is waiting for their threat... I repeat Bro... That would be the end of a country called Afghanistan.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

i thought u said that CNN wasnt blaming Trump but biden. but that was a CNN report. pls what has what nigerians say about buhari got to do with what we are talking about? i dont understand.
what is d strategy that d biden administration could have formulated? why wouldnt he have withdrawn anybody? if hteres no basis to blame trump then what are u blaming biden for?

What are you saying na?

Firstly see CNN article complaining about Biden administration blaming any other party.. so hiw have they been blaming Trump. Because all I have been seeing are bashings for MSM.

Secondly, what do you mean what will Biden have done? I don't even know if I should answer that question. Why did he leave over 11k Americans in Afghanistan who are now fearful for their lives?

What kinda of incompetency is that?

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by nurain150(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
ryloy:
The Biden administration reportedly froze Afghan government reserves held in U.S. bank accounts Sunday, after the Taliban seized the capital city of Kabul this weekend, effectively toppling the country's government.

The Washington Post reported that Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and personnel at the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control decided to freeze the accounts, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The move effectively blocks the Taliban from accessing the billions of dollars that were being stored in U.S. institutions, the Post reported.

"Any Central Bank assets the Afghan government have in the United States will not be made available to the Taliban," an administration official told the newspaper in a statement.

The State Department was also reportedly part of conversations this weekend regarding the accounts, and White House officials were said to be watching the developments.

The Hill has reached out to the Treasury Department for more information.

The reported move by the administration is the first in what is expected to be a number of important decisions top officials will face as they grapple with the return of the Taliban, which took control of Afghanistan this weekend following a withdrawal of U.S. troops.

Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world, and relies heavily on American aid that is now in question.

The Afghan central bank had $9.4 billion in reserve assets as of April, according to the International Monetary Fund, which the Post noted is equivalent to about a third of the country's yearly economic output.

The majority of those reserves, however, are not kept in Afghanistan, a source told the Post. Billions of dollars are reportedly held in the U.S., but the exact amount is not known.

The Biden administration did not need new authority to freeze the reserves because the Taliban was already under sanctions from an executive order approved after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, former Obama administration official Adam Smith told the newspaper.

Smith served on the National Security Council and as a senior adviser to the director of the Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control under the Obama administration.

The news comes after Abdul Ghani Baradar, the co-founder of the Taliban and a key leader of the group, arrived in Afghanistan on Tuesday for the first time in more than 10 years.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/568209-biden-administration-freezes-afghan-government-reserves-in-us-banks?amp
So who would hold the money, thiefs and Christian terrorist
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Fortune118005(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Areola14:
America itself is not safe oo! Now.. they need a republican president in America because that's there target... Before the end of 2021, Taliban will hit America again!
So were you not among those that opposed Trump governance?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

What are you saying na?

Firstly see CNN article complaining about Biden administration blaming any other party.. so hiw have they been blaming Trump. Because all I have been seeing are bashings for MSM.

Secondly, what do you mean what will Biden have done? I don't even know if I should answer that question. Why did he leave over 11k Americans in Afghanistan who are now fearful for their lives?

What kinda of incompetency is that?

was d report i sent u not a CNN report?how can u not know how to answer my questions? arent they a follow up to d points u raised? can u defend ur points or u just making bogus points?

1. pls what has what nigerians say about buhari got to do with what we are talking about? i dont understand.

2. what is d strategy that d biden administration could have formulated?

3. why wouldnt he have withdrawn anybody?

4. if theres no basis to blame trump then what are u blaming biden for?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

was d report i sent u not a CNN report?how can u not know how to answer my questions? arent they a follow up to d points u raised? can u defend ur points or u just making bogus points?

1. pls what has what nigerians say about buhari got to do with what we are talking about? i dont understand.

Bros..abeg you don't even know what to even debate about. Cause right now it's just like telling someone 2+2=4 and the other person is still asking how he got 4 over and over again.

If you want strategies, read the first screenshot I posted or watch the news.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Bros..abeg you don't even know what to even debate about. Cause right now it's just like telling someone 2+2=4 and the other person is still asking how he got 4 over and over again.

If you want strategies, read the first screenshot I posted or watch the news.

u werent asked to debate. u were asked to answer simple questions based on d points u raised. since u have read ur first screenshot and watched d news, then answering my questions shouldnt be a challenge for u:

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

u werent asked to debate. u were asked to answer simple questions based on d points u raised. since u have read ur first screenshot and watched d news, then answering my questions shouldnt be a challenge for u:

1. Your hypocrisy of blaming the past administration.

2. Very silly question.

3. No body said he shouldn't have withdrawn anyone...this was already talks since the Obama administration. The problem was the execution.

4. Because Trump isn't the one in power. And Biden is an incompetent, careless, lackadaisical driver of the free world. Plunging the free world into the ravine. He has betrayed people the U.S promised to help in Afghanistan...the allies of the U.S army, the journalists, the interpreters e.t.c even leaving behind the biometric tech that the Taliban is using now to track down all those who allied with the U.S.

So why not just go right down the rabbit hole then and also blame Obama..since the talks to withdraw the troops started from his administration.

1 Like

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

1. Your hypocrisy of blaming the past administration.

2. Very silly question.

3. No body said he shouldn't have withdrawn anyone...this was already talks since the Obama administration. The problem was the execution.

4. Because Trump isn't the one in power. And Biden is an incompetent, careless, lackadaisical driver of the free world. Plunging the free world into the ravine. He has betrayed people the U.S promised to help in Afghanistan...the allies of the U.S army, the journalists, the interpreters e.t.c even leaving behind the biometric tech that the Taliban is using now to track down all those who allied with the U.S.

So why not just go right down the rabbit hole then and also blame Obama..since the talks to withdraw the troops started from his administration.

u spilling ur emotions. u dont need to. u just need to calmly answer d questions:

5. Previously u said:

Jeromejnr:
but now u are saying:
Jeromejnr:

which should we follow? whats wrong with d execution?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

u spilling ur emotions. u dont need to. u just need to calmly answer d questions:

5. Previously u said:

but now u are saying:

which should we follow?

Okay, it's just like I said..you just like that 2+2 example i gave.

There are some people that you tell them things but for some reason they always have trouble comprehending and putting info together to make sense out of it. So you have to break it to infinitesimal pieces which I don't have time to do.

You quoted me saying Biden could have said "no".

So how does that contradict all I have said?

Or isn't it you I told that during the Trump administration he said "no" different times in pulling the troops that it was too early?

If the driver of a country says "no", will anyone question him? Isn't he the one with the responsibility. Just like you blaming your Dad that because of him you raised your own child wrong.

The truth is that, I don't even have time to start typing plenty. Because I know you would not still get it.

Go and watch news oga and stay off Nairaland.

Last time I checked, CNN, MSNBC and NY times haven't blamed Trump in any of this debacle. Even the Biden administration isn't blaming Trump. So why should we listen to your opinion?

Abeg.
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by webizone(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!
So who's the world power?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

He had the chance in Syria, did he not leave US bases and equipment behind?
Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Okay, it's just like I said..you just like that 2+2 example i gave.

There are some people that you tell them things but for some reason they always have trouble comprehending and putting info together to make sense out of it. So you have to break it to infinitesimal pieces which I don't have time to do.

You quoted me saying Biden could have said "no".

So how does that contradict all I have said?

Or isn't it you I told that during the Trump administration he said "no" different times in pulling the troops that it was too early?

If the driver of a country says "no", will anyone question him? Isn't he the one with the responsibility. Just like you blaming your Dad that because of him you raised your own child wrong.

The truth is that, I don't even have time to start typing plenty. Because I know you would not still get it.

Go and watch news oga and stay off Nairaland.

Last time I checked, CNN, MSNBC and NY times haven't blamed Trump in any of this debacle. Even the Biden administration isn't blaming Trump. So why should we listen to your opinion?

Abeg.

Oga, with all d news u say u are watching, u mean u cant answer d simple questions as spin off from ur earlier points made? are d questions so difficult?

5. Previously u said:
Jeromejnr:

but now u are saying:

Jeromejnr:

Re: Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves by Jeromejnr(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, with all d news u say u are watching, u mean u cant answer d simple questions as spin off from ur earlier points made? are d questions so difficult?

5. Previously u said:
Jeromejnr:

but now u are saying:

Jeromejnr:

Okay now I know you either have comprehension issues or just a troll.

2+2=4

Okay bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated / Checkout Military Women From Eritrea / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.