Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady (32497 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2021
Coldie:
Very soon she go fvck even u wink
She go fit pay?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Akposkool(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2021
It's all for show. WM is too fake and lazy to play the actual game. A full grown man feeling cool to cook for a house full of women? Please don't come with the his hubby bs. Pere is the only smart guy in that house. The others hms are there for holiday. WM has no content apart from kitchen and his dry jokes. Man can't compete so he hugs the kitchen so to make him indispensable. Pere knows this and now people bash him for it. WM is your every naija politician with cheap propaganda that Nigerians always buy. Now I see why this country can't progress. People are gullible and easily swayed
Its after the show you all will see the real WM. Man is fake is fu*k. Thank you Pere, the only reasonable person in a house full of idiots

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Parisian: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Just like your mother, right?
Jerryherd:
cool

Fish brain. V Mail

Most downtown NewYork restaurants , Pizza shop, meat store and pubs in the gangster and mafia days are ran and owned by the mobsters and druglord why can't White Money also cook?!

Big brother is an advanced prison with total lockdown, smart people would engage in house cleaning, cooking , reading and domestic duties so as not to have mental breakdown, White Money the former Yaba puff puff seller is only getting himself busy the best way he can

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by pacespot(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
It's just difficult to please certain people. He's not the only person on camera so why is he the only one doing it?

I remember someone telling me that the reason men protect women in times of trouble is just to feed their ego, not really because they mean well for the women.

I just weak.
You help ladies because you want to appear cool but it's not same for everybody, and hey... Think beyond ladies and you may understand me.

So the reason men pick up arms to protect their community, family etc when enemies attack is what? To protect their women and children or to feed their ego?

The reason a man gets the door when robbers knock is what? To protect his family or to feed his ego?

To reason a man toils under the rain and sun is what? To provide for his wife and children or to feed his ego?

The reason men in military are deployed to fight Bokoharam while the women are assigned to other areas is what? To feel Mancho or because they've seen what happens to any woman caught by the insurgents?

A man's sacrifices will always be under appreciated. We know this and we have made our peace with it.

Nigeria has some of the most toxic and feminist wannabe women in the world. Well, will you blame these women, not really. The women are only exploring the lack of understanding among men in this country to promote their own selfish interests. From my personal account, a Nigerian man will easily sacrifice you (a man) just to win the love or even a praise of a woman in this country
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by friendl: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Nackzy:
You're talking nonsense

How is she talking nonsense ?l sorry for this generation
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by ghettochild(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
My pain is that the other foolish HMs are blind to see this...they'd know better when they are left with 12HMs n realises white money is still in that house n never gets weekly nominations..their eye go come open.
Plus it like they have forgotten they came there for a prizemoney n not just bootcamping

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by pacespot(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Feggie3:
White Money is fake as Bleep!!
He can't claim he loves Pere who has openly shown he detests him.

He can't claim he loves and admires Pere who has no good quality.

He can't be shouting I love Pere even when Pere was bullying and about hitting him.

It is not as if Pere is even a woman who he should get attracted to against all odds.

He can't claim he loves Pere whom he voted out as a wild card.

Nigerians are easily deceived by pretence in this country. That is why they vote in politicians who eat corn by the road side.

There is no way u will be cooking for 22 people morning and night... Without complaining of getting tired for once, instead he claims it gives him so much joy... Rubbish!!!

That is why I didn't support him earlier, but his recent outburst has shown that he can really be mad when pushed to the limit. I love real people rather than pretenders
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by tradepunter: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
It's just difficult to please certain people. He's not the only person on camera so why is he the only one doing it?

I remember someone telling me that the reason men protect women in times of trouble is just to feed their ego, not really because they mean well for the women.

I just weak.
You help ladies because you want to appear cool but it's not same for everybody, and hey... Think beyond ladies and you may understand me.

So the reason men pick up arms to protect their community, family etc when enemies attack is what? To protect their women and children or to feed their ego?

The reason a man gets the door when robbers knock is what? To protect his family or to feed his ego?

To reason a man toils under the rain and sun is what? To provide for his wife and children or to feed his ego?

The reason men in military are deployed to fight Bokoharam while the women are assigned to other areas is what? To feel Mancho or because they've seen what happens to any woman caught by the insurgents?

A man's sacrifices will always be under appreciated. We know this and we have made our peace with it.

You are getting it twisted, yes some guys do it to appear cool.

While some are natural in protecting it's an instinct.

Lemme give a scenario some where on the island in lagos, an abgero was hitting a girl and her friend for no reason.. no guy around there did anything but they were just standing and looking.

It took me and my colleague who were on route to a meeting to park our vehicle, then brandish our weapons to end that madness. We knew our weapons would resonate deeply with them.

The reason we did that was because it's our natural instincts to protect. We knew well things could escalate if the agbero was to prove stubborn. But because we are not the police everyone realigned fast.

We have come across couple of guys who just pick girls up in their cars as form of help but used that as an avenue to have sex with them.

But when I do finish late and I see ladies waiting to board public transport... I give them a lift and drop them off areas that are busy or close to their homes.

Another example is my estate here on lagos island, it's been experiencing ladies been robbed because they set off as early as 5am... It's a long stretch of road meaning that security post is 15min walk to the middle or end of the estate.

It took me and a retired police officer to agree to patrol the street as early as 4:45am till past 6.. We don't get paid for it but we do it because there is a natural instinct to protect the vulnerable... We don't know the cost of our action but we are happy doing it because people feel safe.

So yes they are guys who do things just to impress while there are some who do it because it's a natural instinct.

Those with the natural instinct are very few

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Amavilla: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2021
She might be saying the truth if you take a look very carefully

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
IamGreen1:

You're minding them, I was telling hubby the same thing last night. He's not even used to it that is the reason he always dozed off immediately he is in the lounge after exhausting himself in the kitchen as if na person send him work. Him cooking is not the reason his fans love him sha.

Lol......
Don't mind dem joor........

I prefer being indoor..........then again i love cooking too..........
But not like running to the kitchen every second like white money.........just when there r girls around...........

Even tho..........he's my fav contestant but not everyone will fall for gimmick.........

I personally love him for being jovial and lovely not for wasting time in kitchen!!!
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
mikywonder:

Cooking is my hobby
I repeat cooking is my hobby
It runs in my family
Out of 4 boys in my house
We still cook for our individual families
So no big deal here

Just maybe u guys r still pretty much young......
When responsibility set in.........no one had tell u to drop kitchen duties and huzzle me........
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!
Jerryherd:
cool

Fish brain. V Mail

Most downtown NewYork restaurants , Pizza shop, meat store and pubs in the gangster and mafia days are ran and owned by the mobsters and druglord why can't White Money also cook?!

Big brother is an advanced prison with total lockdown, smart people would engage in house cleaning, cooking , reading and domestic duties so as not to have mental breakdown, White Money the former Yaba puff puff seller is only getting himself busy the best way he can

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by seyz91(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!

Vagina people can never be pleased as they even have nothing else to offer besides their boobs, yansh and hole between their thighs
Kondomatic:

I just weak.

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

No single guy? Speak for yourself oga.

If you're in a house, you have no where to go just sleep and wake, trust me if cooking is one of your hobbies, you will cook since you have no other things you can attend to.

How come he is consistent with it, you think it is easy to develop that kind of habit as a man all of a sudden?

Make una dey use una head dey reason for this forum naa, stop being emotional.

Stop being a fool!!!

Isn't it much better........sleeping,waking and gisting than condemning yourself to the kitchen as a man.......even when their a girls around for that

Seems were r raised by a single mum.......
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Alwaysachick:

What other activities do they have in the house
a

Well.......other activities same male gets themselves involve in than cooking........
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by oluwaahmed: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
iamtardey:
Even with camera he's still doing it regardless..
Even with most claiming they're caterers, he still dey do am.
So madam what's your point gangan cool

Her point is that the whole big brother shiii is scripted for Whitemoney. This season couldn't be anymore obvious..
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Invitationn:

Obviously doing it to survive in this case too.
I think that's her point.
you are missing the point. BBN/BBA past winners has never been determine by no of hours you spent in the kitchen.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Realhommie(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
CSTRR:
And na Igbo woman be dis o.
Correct bad Belle.

See as she dey pour nonsense like say she dey defend her PhD thesis.
It's not bad belle na, everyone has a right to their opinion.

Again, what has being Igbo got to do with anything here? Must she support her tribesman? There are countless Yorubas and other tribes who are rooting for WM so in same vein an Igbo person reserves the right to support and campaign for any non Igbo in the house.

P.S - I'm not Yoruba.... Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Amavilla:
She might be saying the truth if you take a look very carefully

'She might'? No.
She is saying THE TRUTH!

WhiteMoney wants to make himself indispensable in the house!!
He stylishly Monopolized the Kitchen.
From his body language, He was not willing to give other housemates chance to Try out dier cooking skills.. sad

He is very Lazy n not dat Special!!
Only being Overhyped by his Tribalistic Igbo Fans! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by iamtardey: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
And who are you again? Her spokesman?
oluwaahmed:

Her point is that the whole big brother shiii is scripted for Whitemoney. This season couldn't be anymore obvious..

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by The5DME(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2021
It's all a strategy.

Folake4u good morning.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by ASS1122: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Realhommie(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
ikenna44:
It's always going to be one stupid igbo person trying to bring another igbo person down in the name of being woke or objective... ALWAYS!
It's bad enough that other tribes hate igbos for no reason.. igbo people still have to deal with hate from their fellow igbo people too!
What are you on about? Because she's Igbo and speaking against the strategy of a fellow Igbo she's being hateful?

Other tribes hate Igbos for no reason, in this context aren't there orher tribes rooting for WM in that house?

Must you people see everything from a tribal prism? Who do una like this sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Realhommie(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Very correct and Unbiased analysis!!
Kudos!! smiley

I don't like the Way some WhiteMoney Fans are Behaving because of dis BBN!
Also, don't like the Tribal angle the show is Taking! undecided
The tribal angle is what i detest in all of this... Unfortunately the SE are very well known and good at that..
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by caracas: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Feggie3:

He can't be shouting I love Pere even when Pere was bullying and about hitting him.

It is not as if Pere is even a woman who he should get attracted to against all odds.

Nigerians are easily deceived by pretence in this country. That is why they vote in politicians who eat corn by the road side.

There is no way u will be cooking for 22 people morning and night along side doing all their dirty dishes... Without complaining of getting tired for once, instead he claims it gives him so much joy... Rubbish!!!
Oga everyone is not as useless n selfless like you......white money is a selfless guy n that goes beyond his cooking for the house .the insignificant n irrelevant ppl condemning him are ppl who do not watch the show, cos if you do your opinion would definitely change about white money...... Dude is a rare personality.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Feggie3: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
caracas:

Oga everyone is not as useless n selfless like you......white money is a selfless guy n that goes beyond his cooking for the house .the insignificant n irrelevant ppl condemning him are ppl who do not watch the show, cos if you do your opinion would definitely change about white money...... Dude is a rare personality.
You can go Bleep ur Papa's old smelly grey hole and bleep off my mention u modafuker!!!
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by AuroraB(f): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Kobicove:
What this lady said is true undecided
Are you telling Nigerians that suddenly lacks reasoning immediately it's time to vote undecided cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Feggie3:

There is no way u will be cooking for 22 people morning and night along side doing all their dirty dishes... Without complaining of getting tired for once, instead he claims it gives him so much joy... Rubbish!!!
Abeg, no mind them cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by athorello(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2021
The lady is just showing her dull brain. WhiteMoney, in his 2nd week eviction diary session, told BB that he loves cooking but doesn't have the opportunity to do that outside. So if he leaves the house he'll miss the cooking. There are some things that you can put up an act for. Cooking is one of them. That's why even the ladies can't cook. If e easy make dem do am. Yeye dey smell grin
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398168/bbnaija-cameras-whitemoney-wont-cook-22-people-lady-says-photo-video/
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by CSTRR: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Realhommie:
It's not bad belle na, everyone has a right to their opinion.

Again, what has being Igbo got to do with anything here? Must she support her tribesman? There are countless Yorubas and other tribes who are rooting for WM so in same vein an Igbo person reserves the right to support and campaign for any non Igbo in the house.

P.S - I'm not Yoruba.... Thanks
I can understand disagreeing.

But that kind of bad Belle she showed us is the type you get from a Nigerian bigot.

Trying to vigorously convince us that white money is a fraud even without proof.

It's deep and shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma, Esther Fight Over Calling People With Down Syndrome ‘imbeciles’ / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.