Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady (32501 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by meobizy(f): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2021
She said her opinion and the world didn’t stop. Ahead ahead, we meeouve.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by udemzyudex(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Stop being a fool!!!

Isn't it much better........sleeping,waking and gisting than condemning yourself to the kitchen as a man.......even when their a girls around for that

Seems were r raised by a single mum.......

Quit being emotional about this, I know you're stupid because people like you don't always have good brain to reason well, I'll. Advice you read what I posted again before ranting.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by aryzgreat: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2021
This frog eye ogbanje again?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Snakedoctor1: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398168/bbnaija-cameras-whitemoney-wont-cook-22-people-lady-says-photo-video/

First the caption, given to this thread is highly misleading and unreasonably targeted against the candidature of white money in the BBN house (sorry I don't watch it); the whole puerile points she has rambled are against the female folk especially those in the BBN house. At such, its invariable in favor of white money's supposed altruism.

Secondly, I have never seen such quantum of ignorance being unabashedly displayed. So the disgrace! Disgrace and name calling and shaming of the woman folk is all about cooking. My goodness, in the 21st century. The whole comparison of her mothers (not mine) is all about cooking.

Who is that woman and which local territory did she emanate from.

Pls feminist groups should not just get wind of this gibberish otherwise, one day they will look for you.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by folake4u(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
The5DME:
It's all a strategy.

Folake4u good morning.

Good morning.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Invitationn: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
you are missing the point. BBN/BBA past winners has never been determine by no of hours you spent in the kitchen.

Well said.
But it doesn't change the fact that he's being strategic with the kitchen thing.
I mean this is a game! They all fake.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Snakedoctor1: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
hush15:

As far as am concerned, the real players in the game is whitemoney and pere. For someone who has applied 5 times, he must have really studied the game to know the right tactics. He knows the weakest points in the house and leveraged on that. His eyes is on the prize. He is really smart and there nothing wrong in all of these. As for the other housemates except for Pere and probably Liquorose who has also used dancing prowess to carve herself a niche and has had successive wins back to back, the rest are oblivious to all these moves and just joining bandwagon trying to be cool. WM has been able to decipher BB moves and actions successfully successively and when something or someone seems too good to be true, most likely, it is and I believe he is camera conscious hence to good to be true behaviors.

Like any movie where we have the hero and the villain, Pere here enters as the former who sees thru Whitemoney's moves. People might just think he is jealous but I don't think he is. I don't think he has any reason to. This guy is an ex marine force guy and reading tactics and countering has been his business for atleast 5yrs. Psychology is core in his trainings so I wonder why people take it wrongly when he tries to check whitemoney. He didn't come to BBH to play now so he job is to also bring content not only to check his competitors but also gather more attention to his side too and all is fair in the pursuit of 90million worth of prize money. Pere is also smart, just that his approach may seen more aggressive which is normal when you identify a very strong opponent(Let's not forget Tacha and Mercy). As for the others, they just there counting days, with nothing to offer except again for Liquorose.

Those 3 are the main cast so far in the BBH.

He s tactless; his moves were dumb. Bringing great deal of self in such strategy sold him out. What in a game when he knocked himself of. War psychology is a different thing all together. You can apply a naked force to outwit an enemy in warfare (pls read Von Clautzwitz) but in social competition as that, you just need some smart moves. What is it? Carve a different niche to divert attention from the supposed spotlight. Uti did that and somehow Lekon.

Pere is dumb, trust me.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
your classmate go soon join you...
grin
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by phemmyfour: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Invitationn:

Well said.
But it doesn't change the fact that he's being strategic with the kitchen thing.
I mean this is a game! They all fake.
you have no proof
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by ProphetJeroboam: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Yes! white money is so fake, he literally does everything for the camera, including his forced dry jokes sad
I swear. A lot of Nigerians seem to think he’s funny. He says one rubbish and they’re all falling over themselves laughing. I don’t hate the guy but come on, he’s not funny.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

Quit being emotional about this, I know you're stupid because people like you don't always have good brain to reason well, I'll. Advice you read what I posted again before ranting.

wrote up that for the wise............I knew the fool wouldn't comprehend nah
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Never knew fool too wud read up my write up.......was only meant for the wise

Go and take several seats.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Off course........
All that is pretence......

I repeat!i repeat again!!

No single guy had get more busy in kitchen than attending to other activities.......

Pretend for three weeks
Cooking is an art, its not rara.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by thinkmoney(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Fish brain. V Mail

Most downtown NewYork restaurants , Pizza shop, meat store and pubs in the gangster and mafia days are ran and owned by the mobsters and druglord why can't White Money also cook?!

Big brother is an advanced prison with total lockdown, smart people would engage in house cleaning, cooking , reading and domestic duties so as not to have mental breakdown, White Money the former Yaba puff puff seller is only getting himself busy the best way he can

U call a picnic a prison?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who is this woman Can your husband light a gas??
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by chizzykwekez: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398168/bbnaija-cameras-whitemoney-wont-cook-22-people-lady-says-photo-video/

Also there won't be bbnaija show if there are no cameras!!!

Baseless argument!!!
If cooking is a strategy, then start cooking or develope your own strategy period.

You can't tell me to stop my strategy rather, you can use same or device your own .
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by luluman: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by luluman: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
blessgreg:
Jealous woman
I wonder what their problem with whitemoney is.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by luluman: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
iamtardey:
Even with camera he's still doing it regardless..
Even with most claiming they're caterers, he still dey do am.
So madam what's your point gangan cool
I tire o
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Newsmic:

Pere is teaching them how to play a game.
You bust all your opponents strategy to win.
Cooking for 22 housemates might give him the opportunity of not being picked by his fellow housemates for eviction.
Although if i were the one,I would have assisted whitemoney in whatever way I can when he is cooking than to witch hunt him by stopping him from cooking, it is not fair.
Every game should be played with the spirit of fair play.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by MhiztaFrank(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's true....but it's all a game
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

No too reason am, sweetheart. She has no point.

Why ain't the others cooking for the camera as well if that's the case? I hear say hunger for nearly finish them when he got suspended.
It's not everyone that is good with pretence
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by mikywonder(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Just maybe u guys r still pretty much young......
When responsibility set in.........no one had tell u to drop kitchen duties and huzzle me........

Nope am in my last 30s
And am d last born of d house
Cooking is our hobby
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2021
mikywonder:

Nope am in my last 30s
And am d last born of d house
Cooking is our hobby

Oh okay......
Wow really amazing......
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady by bigfather(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Nonsense yarns...when other ladies were asked to cook, they couldn't keep up. Some couldn't even eat d food sef...people were hiding foods until WhiteMoney came back and everyone is happy. Some people can't just stay without being busy and that's d kind of person WhiteMoney is....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma, Esther Fight Over Calling People With Down Syndrome ‘imbeciles’ / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.