Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South (25663 Views)

We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Lovenorth: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Christian christian ticket is a fantastic idea.
Go and do the Christian Christian ticket in PDP and we will do Muslim Muslim ticket in APC and see which party that will win the election grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Xano(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2021
The thought of a Muslim of Christians.

So it's Churches fault about businesses and warehouse.

So Mosques promote businesses in Nigeria?

What a disgraceful thought of this being
joyairemiya:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos
and
When contacted, Hon. Bo­sun Oladele, a former mem­ber of the House of Represen­tatives, who is the Secretary of the South-West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA) 2023.

“Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world but how far has our claim to being religious tak­en us? We close down ware­houses, shut down factories because of churches that are not promoting businesses, and because of beliefs that are not leading to developmental strides.“In the same warehouses turned churches, we gatherand start praying so that we can have jobs. Is that not an irony?...

https://independent.ng/tinubus-loyalists-kick-as-apc-chiefs-want-christian-candidate/

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Lovenorth: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Are igbo not nigerians?
They hate Nigeria so they will not be considered for the presidential position and by extension any vital position in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by sabreal: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu will never be president

It's already decided .

Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Dchair2: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2021
McLizbae:

You know jare

Then he must have a hot sizzling breakfast of ham, bacon with eggs before the public, don't you agree?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by AmazingELixir: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Typical mentality of APC Fooooools...so it is the churches that shutdown those factories and businesses.

"We close down ware­houses, shut down factories because of churches that are not promoting businesses, and because of beliefs that are not leading to developmental strides."
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by excel101(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Tinubu can lay claim to being a Christian. Remember his wife Oluremi is a deaconess at Redeemed
But in last Salah Tinubu slaughtered a giant ram while sitted with a big parcel of IGBO (GBANA) between 2 of his fingers at his Burdillion home in Ikoyi nah. The question now is, should an IGBO smoker lead Nigeria. Eleyi ma lay o.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by joyandfaith: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

Go and do the Christian Christian ticket in PDP and we will do Muslim Muslim ticket in APC and see which party that will win the election grin

Do I care?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by joyandfaith: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

They hate Nigeria so they will not be considered for the presidential position and by extension any vital position in Nigeria

Is that Constitutional?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Xano(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Typical mentality of APC Fooooools...so it is the churches that shutdown those factories and businesses.

"We close down ware­houses, shut down factories because of churches that are not promoting businesses, and because of beliefs that are not leading to developmental strides."

That's the thought of such beings with evil heart. Stench of a statement.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Suremikky(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2021
almost all the federal parastatals in Niageria today are being headed by muslims which makes it almost impossible for christains to get Jobs even wen u ar willing to pay for the jobs, they would rather give it to their brothers for free..and someone is there saying region shouldnt be a factor in choosing the president in a country like naija..issoryt.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Mccullum: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Anyone saying religion is not a factor is just deceiving himself. It is a key factor in politics even in Lagos

I absolutely disagreed with you that it's a factor in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by nku5: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2021
McLizbae:
En Tinubu can just convert to Christianity for the main time now, that na small thing for the mula grin. Se his wife used to be a Christian gan cheesy tongue.

That's the only way. He must join redeemed church and do Sunday school for six months grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Gbajure(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Anyone saying religion is not a factor is just deceiving himself. It is a key factor in politics even in Lagos

But NOT and must NOT be a factor in Ondo state, Ekiti state in the SW?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Abujason: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
AMAECHI/GANDUJE 2023 IT’S A GOAL!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Indispensable85(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Tinubu doesn't even look like a muslim to me.
I also don't think religion should be a factor in choosing a Nigerian president from a region.
However, I would've loved to see osibanjo elected as the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Gbajure(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Thats how Bukola Saraki converted to Islam in order to govern Kwara. Our politicians are not serious human beings.

That Bukola, his mum, and his wife are christians is no news to anyone who knows the slightest about Kwara politics

Even his adult children I heard! Madam Toyin Ojora don take that mumu soul do something
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Gbajure(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Xano:

That's the thought of such beings with evil heart. Stench of a statement.

Is he wrong? How do you wail for jobs and growth when factories are being converted to churches that produces absolutely NOTHING.
Why must it be factories and warehouses, if it is not Satan guiding your types?

Who even build churches in industrial areas?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Caseless: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2021

Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world but how far has our claim to being religious tak­en us? We close down ware­houses, shut down factories because of churches that are not promoting businesses, and because of beliefs that are not leading to developmental strides.

“In the same warehouses turned churches, we gather and start praying so that we can have jobs. Is that not an irony? So, if we keep empha­sising religion all the time, we will be sacrificing develop­mental politics. So, my take is that religion shouldn’t be a criterion.”

Word!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Lovenorth: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is that Constitutional?
It is unconstitutional to divide the country
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Whatitis: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Politics is representative. If Christians agree to a Muslim representing them in government, all well and good. Likewise if Muslims agree to a Christian representing them, fair enough. Nigeria is a large country population-wise, wisdom should be applicable in leadership of such a diverse populace. Even traditionalists, students, artisans every sector of a secular state should be well represented. What Nigeria needs is balance. If governance is balanced the country will transform from a potential to a kinetic state of development.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by bjdon: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2021
I am no fan of Tinubu, but really we need to move forward in this country. If we accept the general unspoken rule of North-South zoning, that's enough. After that every and any southern politician who wants to contest for the presidency should put themselves forward regardless of their religion, or which part of the south they are from. We simply can't keep narrowing the pool of candidates.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by joyandfaith: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

It is unconstitutional to divide the country

Who?
Ngige, Rocha, Onu etc are also trying to divide the country.right?
It is unconstitutional for supporters of bokoharm to govern this country?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Xano(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Do not start what you cannot finish.

Name the number of businesses and industries started from Mosques?

Compare them to Churches.

I don't argue with people who just want to show face.

Be intelligent.

Gbajure:

Is he wrong? How do you wail for jobs and growth when factories are being converted to churches that produces absolutely NOTHING.
Why must it be factories and warehouses, if it is not Satan guiding your types?

Who even build churches in industrial areas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Kingstanding: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Tomilola360:
I want Osinbajo to be president smiley

In his capacity as VP, such dedication, deaf hears to all the bad people trying to spew trash to make him unloyal to his country (and not the president)
. If Nigeria is a sane country Akinwunmi Adesina is the best candidate. I think he is more experienced, technocrats and honest than Osinbajo. Mind you that's my own view.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Xano(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2021
What do Mosques do?

Caseless:

Word!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by rummmy: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Tinubu,the incoming president of Oshodi landlord association....kikikikikiki.
We told them it must be zoned to south east but they called us names. grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by GardenOfGod(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Give me Professor Osibanjo and I will vote with all the 3 entities in me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Lovenorth: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Who?
Ngige, Rocha, Onu etc are also trying to divide the country.right?
It is unconstitutional for supporters of bokoharm to govern this country?
Go and tell that to the supporters of bokoharam I am only supporting amnesty for bokoharam if it will end the war
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovenorth:
I will never vote for the people that insult my religion, if Tinubu is not considered in the APC we are all going to vote a Northern candidate no matter the party they come from
go and chop shit

You are an irrelevant Yoruba Muslim so stop hiding under Northern

I know your god tinubu rejection pain you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

Go and tell that to the supporters of bokoharam I am only supporting amnesty for bokoharam if it will and the war
because you are a Terrorist sympathizer

Do Terrorists repent Abdul?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
bjdon:
I am no fan of Tinubu, but really we need to move forward in this country. If we accept the general unspoken rule of North-South zoning, that's enough. After that every and any southern politician who wants to contest for the presidency should put themselves forward regardless of their religion, or which part of the south they are from. We simply can't keep narrowing the pool of candidates.
you are a tinubu fan o

What's the big deal about tinubu, is he most vibrant?

Youngest?

Least corrupt?

This country is forever screwed towards ethnic and religious divide

We told you Yoruba Muslim can't not become president because even north won't accept Northern Christian anywhere near presidency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) / Kayode Oso Resigns As Ekiti Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.