Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (15209 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Coldie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Says an express big f...@40...
Biafla una no go see. Mark my words I no need to insult u, just the fact say BIAFLA UNA NO GO EVER SEE makes me happy.

If it's up to me let the southeast be doing 7days seat at home e no go affect Buhari, it won't affect the north, it won't affect me too, whether una close una shops or not una go still buy food when una open the shops to chop, una go still pay tax to federal government. Una go still pay una shop rents.

I dare ipob to increase the seat at home to 7 days in Biafra land grin.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by blackmantis: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
A typical case of "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face".

Who lose!

Why not come to Abuja and enforce sit at home........it is the poor, weak people who are struggling to make ends meet that they can oppress.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by elmodee7(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who cares.

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Coldie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Says an express big f...@40...
No referendum no election, Buhari still win election. Next thing same people who refused to vote start crying to us everyday that Buhari rigged the election.

No referendum no election, Anambra state elections still held and Obiano won. Next thing u say he rigged.

Your leader is in prison, all the people who followed his mouth and went to join unknown gunmen some are dead some are running some cannot have peace of mind, some are in prison.

Every Monday seat at home in Biafra land, e never even start and tears don full everywhere.

Trump is coming to give u people Biafra, trump una no see, because of una loosing pandemic una infect Donald trump with loosing.

Serial loosers
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Coldie(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
blackmantis:

A typical case of "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face".

Who lose!

Why not come to Abuja and enforce sit at home........it is the poor, weak people who are struggling to make ends meet that they can oppress.

Allow dem abeg, when ipob finishes with them if anybody in the east ever mentions the name Biafra them go lynch am
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-told-sit-at-home-order-affects-igbos-more-than-buhari-stops-investors/

Mumu people.....they won't listen....

Wetin concern buhari.....he will just be laughing......
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Naijanascam: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Better to sit @ home with peace than to die while trying to impress the authorities who want you out by all means..... self made security
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by 7lives: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Lies..

Buhari that has not been eating since the Sit at home started..

It has really affected him gan

Buhari that is now receiving drips and blood transfusion because of the sit at home order.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by akezn: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
They should make the sit at home everyday so that them go achieve their aim quick quick and make e for affect Buhari well well.

Too much sense no go Kee me.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by jumpandpas(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coldie:
Failures in everything and at the end Biafra una no go see

Look around your region and see multiple failures.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Witnesstony28: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
If you go to the East, you will discover that most persons want the sit at home. on Sunday when I called my mum, I made comments about people being forced to stay at home.that that method is wrong.

My num a woman in her 60s replied me This way "I can see you are talking like a Nigerian person". I was shocked oh.

So those saying Igbos don't want to do the sit at home willingly are lying.

She was like,will she die if she doesn't go to market one day out of six days?
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Stanleyq:
Because it has come to a time to touch Ur biz naa, i even praize them cos they have nt caused war, if war comes, what is only monday loss
I don't have any business in the east. The only thing I have in the east is my unn certificate
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Coldie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
jumpandpas:

Look around your region and see multiple failures.
When will you get Biafra

Lemme guess in year 3000
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by jumpandpas(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coldie:

When will you get Biafra

Lemme guess in year 3000

If this is the year you'll start to be reasonable in life so be it.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Coldie(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
jumpandpas:

If this is the year you'll start to be reasonable in life so be it.
If this is the year your eyes will open from the fraud so be it
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Are you comparing Nigeria and Sudan grin serioiously you need to do more research 1st. Is Nigeria fighting a civil war Is Referendum part of the Constitution
(Spain and Catalonia) (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) This countries are fighting to break away.
And was the insult necessary undecided

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14069082.amp

The similarity there is the keyword civil war

In an occasion where there are still agitations that the reason behind the civil war fought against the Eastern part of the country has not been addressed

And these are the underlying issues pushing this agitation

These section of the country have now resorted to a more civil way(thiugh sometimes might turn violent) which is self determination are still pushing hard for independence
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Elmaaq: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Well........I was/am never against the realization of Biafra.........

But then.......ipob are being delusional for shutting down their own economy every monday.........and killing same igbos for disobeying...........

The sit at home was suspended The People Continued it as a form of Protest
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

The similarity there is the keyword civil war

In an occasion where there are still agitations that the reason behind the civil war fought against the Eastern part of the country has not been addressed

And these are the underlying issues pushing this agitation

These section of the country have now resorted to a more civil way(thiugh sometimes might turn violent) which is self determination are still pushing hard for independence
1-International organization are fully aware of what is going on in Nigeria.
2-No International organization or country has the power to break any country, if it was that easy Ireland would've broken away from UK
3-The Nigeria Constitution doesn't recognize Referendum. Until our constitution allow referendum, the only way to break Nigeria is through civil war and unfortunately the 6 region might end up fighting themselves.
And both sides must agree to break the country, before UN and other will get involved.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier
The easiest way to divide Nigeria is for all national assembly members and political appointees to resign at once.
If South East, South South and South West members should resign undecided Nigeria Government will shut down, no bill will be passed, no budget will be approve, no election will be held, etc.
Remember our constitution is based on two-thirds vote to win the presidential election, two-thirds vote to pass a bill.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
tutudesz:

1-International organization are fully aware of what is going on in Nigeria.
2-No International organization or country has the power to break any country, if it was that easy Ireland would've broken away from UK
3-The Nigeria Constitution doesn't recognize Referendum. Until our constitution allow referendum, the only way to break Nigeria is through civil war and unfortunately the 6 region might end up fighting themselves.
And both sides must agree to break the country, before UN and other will get involved.

Did you check the constitution of Sudan to check if there is the referendum clause in it?

Self determination is supported by international laws first of all

International communities can step in any country in any case of political crises to resolve the issue

That's how referendum cab be achieved

There are very few countries that have referendum enshrined in their constitution
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Did you check the constitution of Sudan to check if there is the referendum clause in it?

Self determination is supported by international laws first of all

International communities can step in any country in any case of political crises to resolve the issue

That's how referendum cab be achieved

There are very few countries that have referendum enshrined in their constitution
Dividing the country was part of the peace deal agreement to end the civil war and UN, AU also signed.
Than a referendum was agreed on.
Self determination supported by International law, when your constitution allow it. No international law can over rule a country constitution.
Did the International communities stepped in during the Ireland and UK political issues Or Catalonia and Spain issues
Even America will not allow referendum to break up the country in their constitution, they can only use it to vote a bill into law or not.
Read about Switzerland and Referendum, they have conducted the highest number of referendum in history.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
tutudesz:
JosephXavier
The easiest way to divide Nigeria is for all national assembly members and political appointees to resign at once.
If South East, South South and South West members should resign undecided Nigeria Government will shut down, no bill will be passed, no budget will be approve, no election will be held, etc.
Remember our constitution is based on two-thirds vote to win the presidential election, two-thirds vote to pass a bill.

Lol

Imagine? Listen to yourself.

It is the confidence the North has in an unbalanced national assembly is what gives them the impetus to act with impunity

Soon after the regime of General Buhari, the south will have their way and all these imbalance will be trashed out

Meanwhile, as a northerner benefiting from such imbalance, enjoy the offer while it lasts
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by ZooOga: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
IDK about these nonsense. FG includes Igbos, and PMB took a oath of office twice to protect and care for the welfare of all Nigerians.
See Oga secure the bag in pic 2? grin

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Dividing the country was part of the peace deal agreement to end the civil war and UN, AU also signed.
Than a referendum was agreed on

Nigeria is not too far from it brother

With the recent agitation gaining weight in South West, and the continuous agitation from the South East, the push us constantly gaining weight
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by skyman200(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
If it is only affecting the igbos economy no problem, please I'm advising u to come out that day because it will make us to stop sitting at home, just come out and u will thank me later.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elmaaq:

The sit at home was suspended The People Continued it as a form of Protest

Who r the people who continued??
Did u hear the latest threat from simon ekpa??
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Lol

Imagine? Listen to yourself.

It is the confidence the North has in an unbalanced national assembly is what gives them the impetus to act with impunity

Soon after the regime of General Buhari, the south will have their way and all these imbalance will be trashed out

Meanwhile, as a northerner benefiting from such imbalance, enjoy the offer while it lasts
A Northerner grin so me pointing out the easiest way to divide the Nigeria makes me a Northerner
Guy check what happened when Government was shut down in America and how their demand was signed. The north makes up just 55% of the national assembly and you need 66% to pass any bill into law or approve any major project.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Nigeria is not too far from it brother

With the recent agitation gaining weight in South West, and the continuous agitation from the South East, the push us constantly gaining weight
Will the 6 region agree to divide the country SouthWest SouthEast South South will say yes, while the north will say no.
A bloody civil war is the fastest way or we follow a long political way.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Okhuadams(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by inforesource: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Elmaaq: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Who r the people who continued??
Did u hear the latest threat from simon ekpa??

I didn't, what did he say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj / Pollution From Rice Mill Force Residents Of Anambra Community Out Of Their Homes / Donald Trump Endorses Biafran Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.