Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State (42977 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by FishLaps: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be cultists have killed Ikechi Wordi, a leader of the disbanded local security outfit at Okpo in Ogbakiri community, Emuoha Local Government Area, Rivers State.

The Nation reports that another man simply identified as Princewill was also allegedly murdered by the gunmen during the invasion of the community.

A resident of the community said that the commander of the disbanded vigilante group known as OSPAC was beheaded by the cultists.

“Some gunmen came from outside the community and attacked the person who was murdered.. that is Ikechi Wordi, the leader of the OSPAC in Ogbakiri. There is panic, some people are leaving the community, while some are still in town. There was a funeral that was taking place. One Princewill is suspected to have been murdered also”. The resident told the publication

Confirming the incident, the spokesman of the state Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni said the Commissioner of Police had ordered an investigation into the matter.

“I can confirm that two persons were killed in a fracas this afternoon in Okporo-Ogbakiri. That is the much I can say, but I was told by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) that when they got the distress call, they immediately mobilized to the scene.

But on arrival, they didn’t meet anybody. They only saw two corpses that were lifeless. They evacuated the corpses and took them to the mortuary for preservation.

Our men are still there. The CP has ordered an investigation and our men are there to ensure that there won’t be reprisal attacks. So far we have been able to restore normalcy''

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/gunmen-behead-vigilante-group-leader-in-rivers-community.html

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Fahdiga(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigeria is even more dangerous for humans than Afghanistan.

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by GardenOfGod(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2021
What did you expect when a greater number of our politicians are members of one cult group or the other, death and destruction are inevitable.

This bet9ja people that keeps flooding this forum with their betting ads are grossly violating Nairaland rule
(16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland). By now all of them including their family members, friends and relatives suppose to be billionaires.
Drastic measures should be taken to address this violation.
If Nigeria is lawless, Nairaland shouldn't be!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by aramidey4u(f): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Na wa o!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Ipob at it again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by BigRocky: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2021
In my country Nigeria,a cup of rice cost more than human life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
That's exactly what they are known for.
AKWA IBOM is busy developing at a faster rate with diminishing AGBEROs.
Here, RIVERS is busy giving them incentives.
Making Militants First class chiefs.
It's almost impossible to produce a sane Rivers Governor. MADNESS is an integral part of their requirements.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by bluefilm: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Rivers of Blood. cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Raxxye(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Na wa
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by englishmart(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Most of those cultists are broke ass motherffucking miscreants with nothing to lose.
I was returning from work one day when I was attacked by some upcoming cultists, they asked for my phone and wallet. At first I refused to give them because they were small boys of not older than 19years each. I couldn't bear the disappointment in letting teenagers rob a whole me. but before I knew what was happening weapons started emanating from all corners, I still wasn't scared. I just handed them my phone and some cash of about 18k I had in my wallet. I made sure I didn't pay tithes for 6-months. I just assumed I paid in kind already.
Since then I moved out of the village and now live in total sequestration.
Last warning, if any cultist threatens me again, I will join Iswap

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by cbrezy(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Sonnobax15(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
Warri-- clash among communities

Rivers-- clash among cultists

Imo-- unknown gunmen

North-- boko haram and Iswap lipsrsealed

This country problem,na only God go come down this time around to come deliver us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by BF69BF: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Even Afghans no behead people reach Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
this one wey cultist dey cut vigilante leader head , I no understand o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Starboytwo(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Till tomorrow I never understood the meaning or what I’d stand to gain in cultism.

I love life and I don’t want to die, anytime I see cultists/cultism all I see is death.

Proudly non aligned.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by eastOFwest(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ipob at it again!!!

No be only IPOB. In fact Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa were there with cutlass and palm frond.
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by zolajpower: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Uyi168: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Even in death,
Scores must be settle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by thatsleepboy1: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Hian. Even juju failed the vigi man.

God bless the dead.
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
That thing called 'cultism' is a menace to our society. The law needs to start immediate killing of these ruthless cultists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by mbahdi(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Rip to naija
Re: Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Are you sure this is not the hand work of the IPIG terrorist monkeys?
This is their modus operandi. Beheading for their caged Fendi wearing leader, Namdiot coward Cownu.
Pls check again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.